Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters panel 16:28 - Mar 12 with 11637 viewskel

Anyone putting themselves forward?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/march/supporters-panel/
Supporters panel on 16:33 - Mar 12 with 4947 viewsIOMDale

The club should be inundated - can’t say fairer than that.

UTDNFS

Supporters panel on 16:44 - Mar 12 with 4883 viewsD_Alien

What happened to the Dale Trust?

Doesn't this undermine them?

[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 16:45]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Supporters panel on 16:49 - Mar 12 with 4844 views100notout

There are many posters on here who come up with many great ideas. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and it sounds like they are happy to receive such along with proposals for improvement.

I really hope many take up this offer - its time to put up or shut up. Its no good saying well I emailed them with this or that and nothing happened - this is your opportunity in a (hopefully) structured format to get many of the great ideas on the table and implemented for the benefit of all - including the club.

If this fails ....... well things will only go one way.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Supporters panel on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 4827 viewskel

Supporters panel on 16:49 - Mar 12 by 100notout

There are many posters on here who come up with many great ideas. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and it sounds like they are happy to receive such along with proposals for improvement.

I really hope many take up this offer - its time to put up or shut up. Its no good saying well I emailed them with this or that and nothing happened - this is your opportunity in a (hopefully) structured format to get many of the great ideas on the table and implemented for the benefit of all - including the club.

If this fails ....... well things will only go one way.

Agreed. I put myself forward and attended a meeting a while back over tickets and found the people representing the club to be very willing to listen. Unfortunately these kind of schemes don’t seem to attract much interest but given the current climate I’d hope there would be a good take up.
Supporters panel on 16:53 - Mar 12 with 4819 viewsstandale

Supporters panel on 16:44 - Mar 12 by D_Alien

What happened to the Dale Trust?

Doesn't this undermine them?

[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 16:45]

looks like it, wonder if they were consulted about it!
Supporters panel on 17:03 - Mar 12 with 4740 viewsblackdogblue

I’ve applied, you never know what else might sneak out 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Supporters panel on 17:10 - Mar 12 with 4714 viewsjudd

Did I not tell you I've already got the job?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Supporters panel on 17:23 - Mar 12 with 4658 viewsblackdogblue

Supporters panel on 17:10 - Mar 12 by judd

Did I not tell you I've already got the job?

May the best man win 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters panel on 17:27 - Mar 12 with 4652 viewsjudd

Supporters panel on 17:23 - Mar 12 by blackdogblue

May the best man win 😀

That doesn't work in these parts

Supporters panel on 17:33 - Mar 12 with 4626 viewschuckleberry

I would like to think that the supporters who don’t think the Trust represent the fans have already put themselves forward.
Supporters panel on 17:33 - Mar 12 with 4626 viewsDaleiLama

Supporters panel on 17:27 - Mar 12 by judd

That doesn't work in these parts

Please could you give some feedback to support your work ethic?

Thanks

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Supporters panel on 17:37 - Mar 12 with 4598 views442Dale

Supporters panel on 17:33 - Mar 12 by chuckleberry

I would like to think that the supporters who don’t think the Trust represent the fans have already put themselves forward.

Agreed.

However aren’t the Trust part of this?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Supporters panel on 17:39 - Mar 12 with 4582 viewsjudd

Supporters panel on 17:33 - Mar 12 by DaleiLama

Please could you give some feedback to support your work ethic?

Thanks

Supporters panel on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 4507 viewsDaleiLama

Supporters panel on 17:39 - Mar 12 by judd

You're in. No need for a CV on this occasion.

Please sanitise your hands and wipe them clean afterwards.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Supporters panel on 18:02 - Mar 12 with 4484 viewsCockneyDale

Would it help whoever is selected for this panel, or indeed the Trust, if we were to compile a list of all the issues we have noticed, so that there is a list of specific list of 'To Do's' that can be presented to the Club? I think it may help them to help us to help them....

Starter for ten....

Our family sponsored a player this season. We booked the included hospitality tickets plus a number of others that we were going to pay for in addition. Obviously the planned October reopening never happened, but when that match was cancelled we heard nothing from the Club confirming it was cancelled; nothing since at all. Now we know there will be no supporters in attendance at the COA this season, I'd have expected some communication to at least acknowledge we won't be receiving significant parts of our sponsorship package, as a result. Obviously, this is a situation the Club has not caused, but how they respond to it is under their control. Perhaps something else could be thrown in instead (discount in the shop; whatever), but even if not, at least keep potential sponsors 'warm' for next season - a discount on next year's sponsorship if we renew, for instance. But it doesn't have to be something of monetary value - just make us feel valued.
Supporters panel on 18:16 - Mar 12 with 4429 views442Dale

Supporters panel on 18:02 - Mar 12 by CockneyDale

Would it help whoever is selected for this panel, or indeed the Trust, if we were to compile a list of all the issues we have noticed, so that there is a list of specific list of 'To Do's' that can be presented to the Club? I think it may help them to help us to help them....

Starter for ten....

Our family sponsored a player this season. We booked the included hospitality tickets plus a number of others that we were going to pay for in addition. Obviously the planned October reopening never happened, but when that match was cancelled we heard nothing from the Club confirming it was cancelled; nothing since at all. Now we know there will be no supporters in attendance at the COA this season, I'd have expected some communication to at least acknowledge we won't be receiving significant parts of our sponsorship package, as a result. Obviously, this is a situation the Club has not caused, but how they respond to it is under their control. Perhaps something else could be thrown in instead (discount in the shop; whatever), but even if not, at least keep potential sponsors 'warm' for next season - a discount on next year's sponsorship if we renew, for instance. But it doesn't have to be something of monetary value - just make us feel valued.

Before they start, it’s examples like this that illustrate that creating a process that focuses on communication and infrastructure built it where all possible questions are covered as much as possible.

It seems this particular panel is on the subject of Season Cards, but the commitment to structure has to be in place before it starts. It’s something the club has failed on for years. And there’s an argument they needs to be open to answering all questions to build some trust first.

Supporters panel on 18:17 - Mar 12 with 4420 viewsD_Alien

Supporters panel on 18:02 - Mar 12 by CockneyDale

Starter for ten....

This is precisely what the Trust is set up to do

Disclaimer: I'm not currently a member, though have been

But... if the 'panel' is simply going to be a mouthpiece for reading out collated questions, why not do this via the Trust? Or indeed, have the Trust on the media link; or at least a representative, but no reference to that in the request for participants

If not a means of putting forward collated questions/views, is it meant to be a few (selected?*) individuals putting their penn'orth in? Like we do on here?

*If there are many applicants, how will they be selected?

We need to know much more before this becomes something which isn't just an attempt to 'divide & rule'

[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 18:20]

Supporters panel on 18:23 - Mar 12 with 4382 views442Dale

Supporters panel on 18:17 - Mar 12 by D_Alien

This is precisely what the Trust is set up to do

Disclaimer: I'm not currently a member, though have been

But... if the 'panel' is simply going to be a mouthpiece for reading out collated questions, why not do this via the Trust? Or indeed, have the Trust on the media link; or at least a representative, but no reference to that in the request for participants

If not a means of putting forward collated questions/views, is it meant to be a few (selected?*) individuals putting their penn'orth in? Like we do on here?

*If there are many applicants, how will they be selected?

We need to know much more before this becomes something which isn't just an attempt to 'divide & rule'

[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 18:20]

Do think the Trust need to communicate their position on it and the role they will play. For example, will they be the ones producing a report for fans after or will it be the club?

Either way it needs minuting so that we can all track the progress such ideas make.

Supporters panel on 20:32 - Mar 12 with 4071 viewsjudd

What a fookin disgusting way to treat the supporters Trust.

Speaks volumes about the imbecile running the show.

Tears of a fookin clown.

Supporters panel on 20:37 - Mar 12 with 4054 views442Dale

Supporters panel on 20:32 - Mar 12 by judd

What a fookin disgusting way to treat the supporters Trust.

Speaks volumes about the imbecile running the show.

Tears of a fookin clown.

There has to be a clear Trust statement on this. Irrespective of the idea of involving supporters, we need to know whether it involved the organisation that represents supporters first and their views on this.

From the last Trust newsletter:
<<“We discussed ticketing for next season, and how for many supporters, the retention of their seat from 2019-20 would be a key factor in signing up again for 2021-22. Last Summer, the club had stated that seats would only be retained by those purchasing season tickets (or Rewards Card) for 2019-20 but we felt that given no supporters had been able to attend matches at Spotland, it would make sense to allow those first refusal on their seats from 2019-20.

We discussed other ticketing issues that had been brought to our attention over the past two seasons. The club stated that they were due to review ticketing for next season in the next couple of weeks and agreed to meet with us again for further discussions.”>>

Supporters panel on 20:45 - Mar 12 with 4009 viewsjudd

Supporters panel on 20:37 - Mar 12 by 442Dale

There has to be a clear Trust statement on this. Irrespective of the idea of involving supporters, we need to know whether it involved the organisation that represents supporters first and their views on this.

<<“We discussed ticketing for next season, and how for many supporters, the retention of their seat from 2019-20 would be a key factor in signing up again for 2021-22. Last Summer, the club had stated that seats would only be retained by those purchasing season tickets (or Rewards Card) for 2019-20 but we felt that given no supporters had been able to attend matches at Spotland, it would make sense to allow those first refusal on their seats from 2019-20.

We discussed other ticketing issues that had been brought to our attention over the past two seasons. The club stated that they were due to review ticketing for next season in the next couple of weeks and agreed to meet with us again for further discussions.”>>

Whether you're a member or not, what cannot be denied is the constant approach of the current trust board during Cocos disastrous reign in working with the club.

It's a very public display of either incompetence or disdain, especially after Wednesday's fook up.

Supporters panel on 21:09 - Mar 12 with 3927 viewsD_Alien

Supporters panel on 20:45 - Mar 12 by judd

Whether you're a member or not, what cannot be denied is the constant approach of the current trust board during Cocos disastrous reign in working with the club.

It's a very public display of either incompetence or disdain, especially after Wednesday's fook up.

After Wednesday, he might've thought more carefully about Chanels of communication

[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 21:10]

Supporters panel on 21:12 - Mar 12 with 3907 viewsSandyman

Supporters panel on 20:37 - Mar 12 by 442Dale

Also from the Trust news letter of 1st March this year:
"Your opinion counts
As mentioned above, we have started conversations with the club regarding ticketing for next season. If there is anything you would like us to be aware of, please email us at info@daletrust.co.uk."

It appears The Trust are talking with the club re: season tickets already.
Supporters panel on 21:24 - Mar 12 with 3847 viewsjudd

Supporters panel on 21:12 - Mar 12 by Sandyman

"Your opinion counts
As mentioned above, we have started conversations with the club regarding ticketing for next season. If there is anything you would like us to be aware of, please email us at info@daletrust.co.uk."

"A wide range of club matters and future projects"

No mention of in conjunction with the Trust.

Supporters panel on 21:27 - Mar 12 with 3837 viewsjudd

Supporters panel on 21:12 - Mar 12 by Sandyman

"Your opinion counts

"A wide range of club matters and future projects"

No mention of in conjunction with the Trust.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024