Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharehunters alert 14:13 - Jun 30 with 35423 viewsSandyman

Looks like someone / some people are trying to hoover up shares.

[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:14]
Sharehunters alert on 14:17 - Jun 30 with 10139 viewsjudd

Rumoured to be this chump

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/sports/soccer-jarvis.html#click= https://t.co/HEJTJt423z

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sharehunters alert on 14:18 - Jun 30 with 10136 viewsR17ALE

Bloody Hell. I got a phone call last night from a shareholder wittering on about having received a mysterious phone call offering to buy his shares. He was ringing me to ask if I'd leaked his number, which I hadn't.

I assumed he'd had one too many, but did a little digging from what he told me and arrived here!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/sports/soccer-jarvis.html

Fortunately the person I know told them to "do one", because the caller announced he'd already bought Kilpatrick's shares and my friend considered this to be very improbable.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:19]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Sharehunters alert on 14:21 - Jun 30 with 10108 viewsThreeLions

The new board directors are fighting this hard we need to get behind them 100% as this man is representing bad news for the club. I knew a certain person wouldn't go down without a fight.
Sharehunters alert on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 10098 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 14:21 - Jun 30 by ThreeLions

The new board directors are fighting this hard we need to get behind them 100% as this man is representing bad news for the club. I knew a certain person wouldn't go down without a fight.

There's more clout in the Women's Institute.

Sharehunters alert on 14:27 - Jun 30 with 10061 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajarvis8/

This is him Hull did their homework on him and the Hull Press were less than impressed by his exaggerated claims.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sharehunters alert on 14:29 - Jun 30 with 10037 viewsThreeLions

Sharehunters alert on 14:22 - Jun 30 by judd

There's more clout in the Women's Institute.

😂😂😂 Still the situation needs keeping an eye on. It's all our club and we are the guardians of it to pass onto future generations. Not that they will thank us the little runts
Sharehunters alert on 14:35 - Jun 30 with 10010 viewsSandyman

Sharehunters alert on 14:29 - Jun 30 by ThreeLions

😂😂😂 Still the situation needs keeping an eye on. It's all our club and we are the guardians of it to pass onto future generations. Not that they will thank us the little runts

I've suffered, my children have suffered, it's only right the grandkids suffer as well
Sharehunters alert on 14:37 - Jun 30 with 9991 viewsThreeLions

Sharehunters alert on 14:35 - Jun 30 by Sandyman

I've suffered, my children have suffered, it's only right the grandkids suffer as well

Too bloody right!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Sharehunters alert on 14:43 - Jun 30 with 9927 viewsjacko_dale

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/who-alexander-jarvis-man-mystery-

Sounds like a bit of a chancer judging from the final paragraph.
Sharehunters alert on 14:55 - Jun 30 with 9839 views442Dale

The potential worry would be around those who might sell ahead of a future share issue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sharehunters alert on 15:02 - Jun 30 with 9785 viewsncfc_chalky

And so another episode of RAFC the series ends just as I thought that it had finished with a happy ending duff duff duff duff duff

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Sharehunters alert on 15:08 - Jun 30 with 9728 viewsTomRAFC

Kelly, Kilpatrick, Altman, Marcelli, are all concerns with regards to selling sizeable chunks. Well done the club for giving the heads up. Shareholders who aren't online need tipping off ASAP.

The work done by the people who help garner support for the trust's motions at the EGM could be invaluable here.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Sharehunters alert on 15:10 - Jun 30 with 9707 viewsSandyman

Could it be... ???

https://blackbridgesports.com/
Sharehunters alert on 15:35 - Jun 30 with 9536 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/statement_boardofdirectors/

A statement from the Board of Directors. That’s all current directors.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sharehunters alert on 15:38 - Jun 30 with 9511 viewsncfc_chalky

Sharehunters alert on 15:35 - Jun 30 by 442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/statement_boardofdirectors/

A statement from the Board of Directors. That’s all current directors.

Honestly I'm fooking hooked with the shenanigans

Sharehunters alert on 15:40 - Jun 30 with 9495 viewsfinberty

"...to engage with their global fanbases..."

Ah I see he's got us sussed.
Sharehunters alert on 15:49 - Jun 30 with 9438 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 15:40 - Jun 30 by finberty

"...to engage with their global fanbases..."

Ah I see he's got us sussed.

Weren't we inundated with applications from all over the world when Hilly went?

Sharehunters alert on 15:58 - Jun 30 with 9352 views1907

Really interesting to see that I have one mutual connection on Linked In with this chancer. A certain former director & CEO.

Are there concerns that share holder information has been passed onto a third party? Surely that is a major GDPR breach in the new world? This would also surely be seen as a major conduct breach resulting in dismissal with no pay off?

Hope the club are taking legal advice & hopefully a certain individual gets everything they deserve.

The absolute gall of the man to still be trying to destroy the club, I'm actually speechless.
Sharehunters alert on 16:00 - Jun 30 with 9343 viewsTomRAFC

Hopefully suspicious characters won't pounce on the share issue at the next EGM. This lot, Halsall, or any others. Including Altman and Marcelli trying to increase their stake.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Sharehunters alert on 16:10 - Jun 30 with 9261 viewsncfc_chalky

If/when RAFC decide to sell on the shares who gets first dibs,will they be offered to those who already own shares first and where in the pecking order would ordinary fans be offered them?

Sharehunters alert on 16:12 - Jun 30 with 9244 viewsR17ALE

Sharehunters alert on 15:58 - Jun 30 by 1907

Really interesting to see that I have one mutual connection on Linked In with this chancer. A certain former director & CEO.

Are there concerns that share holder information has been passed onto a third party? Surely that is a major GDPR breach in the new world? This would also surely be seen as a major conduct breach resulting in dismissal with no pay off?

Hope the club are taking legal advice & hopefully a certain individual gets everything they deserve.

The absolute gall of the man to still be trying to destroy the club, I'm actually speechless.

I put 2 + 2 together too.

Like you I got 4!

It's also worth noting that of those few we know have been approached so far, all would have voted in favour of the club's motions at the recent EGM.

I don't yet know of one who was on The Trust's side who has been approached.

That's either a co-incidence or someone/someones is working them from behind.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Sharehunters alert on 16:16 - Jun 30 with 9196 viewsjudd

Sharehunters alert on 16:10 - Jun 30 by ncfc_chalky

If/when RAFC decide to sell on the shares who gets first dibs,will they be offered to those who already own shares first and where in the pecking order would ordinary fans be offered them?

Existing share holders would be offered an amount pro rata to their current holding, e.g. 1 for 5 etc.

Offer would be time limited, then open to any one, subject to board approval.

So you've no chance.

Sharehunters alert on 16:19 - Jun 30 with 9169 viewsncfc_chalky

Sharehunters alert on 16:16 - Jun 30 by judd

Existing share holders would be offered an amount pro rata to their current holding, e.g. 1 for 5 etc.

Offer would be time limited, then open to any one, subject to board approval.

So you've no chance.

Cheers Judd,I hope that there's plenty left for the proper fans who want to own a little part of the club 😎

Sharehunters alert on 16:31 - Jun 30 with 9087 views49thseason

So, we are now getting into hostile takeover territory are we? Its time to take a poison pill..... Its imperative now that the board issues a pile of shares to individual shareholders, with a maximum number on the quantity per person, and in total at least equal to the number currently in circulation or more. ie double the number of shares at least. These shares need to be on open offer to fans who are not currently shareholders. Then we need to buy small blocks of shares for our wives girlfriends and children and grandchildren, this at least prevents anyone buying a controlling interest without going through a lot of aggravation.
If there are current board members involved in this, we need another EGM to get rid of them. If former board members are involved, the club should remove all their privileges asap and name and shame them.

Other defences include setting up the ground, currently held within the Denehurst Park Ltd subsidiary, in such a way that it is perhaps majority owned by the Trust or a number of similar vehicles that are designed to retain the ownership for the benefit of future generations for the purpose of playing sport..

The board might also think about some new clauses in the Articles to make a hostile takeover much more difficult including perhaps things like a requirement to buy 80% of shares at a minimum price equal to the highest price paid to any single shareholder.
Much to do.. the question is this, what makes this club so valuable that anyone would want to pay over the odds for it? Once you know that, you know how to defend it.
Sharehunters alert on 16:42 - Jun 30 with 9327 viewsncfc_chalky

Your last paragraph is something that I've also pondered 49thseason,has there been oil discovered under the pitch or summat as it all seems very cloak and dagger for a smallish club (you know what I mean and no offence is meant )

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024