Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Dale a decent bet? 20:39 - Sep 6 with 3699 viewsjonahwhereru

Just looked at Oddschecker for the L2 odds. Dale are 40/1 with Bet Victor, 28s with Hills and 25s generally. There must have been some money for Salford because they are best priced 12s.
I think there is reasonable value there given the progress in the last month, both in recruitment and on the field.
Took a bit of 28s and 15/2 to finish in the first 3.
Any thoughts?
Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:42 - Sep 6 with 3667 viewsnordenblue

Said exactly the same at the weekend, RS has put together a VERY capable squad not just a starting 11 if you look at the bench recently, certainly worth a punt
Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:55 - Sep 6 with 3621 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:42 - Sep 6 by nordenblue

Said exactly the same at the weekend, RS has put together a VERY capable squad not just a starting 11 if you look at the bench recently, certainly worth a punt

Totally agree. I backed them at 50/1 after the Shrewsbury game and 10/1 for promotion. We were always going to have a slow start with all the new players but we were not getting hammered and we could have got a point at least from every game.

I can still see us bringing in another player or too from the released list as they get more desperate but that would be a bonus. NML still has no club and we can dream but he is not alone with a lot of decent players still available without clubs.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:00 - Sep 6 with 3609 viewsJames1980

Backed us with Skybet @18/1 with a plus 15 point handicap.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 3604 viewsmikehunt

NML has got some baggage now. Think that’s why he is not being snapped up. Is he someone we would want as such?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:02 - Sep 6 with 3603 viewsRAFCBLUE

Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:42 - Sep 6 by nordenblue

Far too early IMO, despite the encouraging shoots of recovery.

We were almost destroyed by the off-the-field shenanigans and left for dead by a former manager who didn't see a future in a job that gave him his chance.

The clocks have to go back and there is January's transfer window is still to be navigated.

But it's been so much more enjoyable watching Robbie Stockdale than BBM and long may that continue.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:08 - Sep 6 with 3578 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:01 - Sep 6 by mikehunt

NML has got some baggage now. Think that’s why he is not being snapped up. Is he someone we would want as such?

If he is clean yes, if not certainly not. I would say on a monthly contract initially he would be worth a go, if he were willing to be drug tested regularly. From what I have heard from Peterborough friends he is clean and he looks in good shape, though I would not take that as gospel as he and his brother would say he is clean.

With regards to the handicap bet, I hate them, the problem is not teams with a lower points start but you get stitched up by someone with more start having a good season. Good luck though!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 3563 viewsjonahwhereru

Are Dale a decent bet? on 21:00 - Sep 6 by James1980

Backed us with Skybet @18/1 with a plus 15 point handicap.

Like it James. You are holding a very decent voucher. The trouble with backing the Dale is that it can be disappointing in more way than one when a tasty voucher turns to scrap paper.
But what is betting without hope.
Let’s hope Thacks avatar comes to fruition.
Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:04 - Sep 7 with 2947 viewswroughtironron

Betfair have us at 31/1 to win the league and only 5/1 for promotion (as of 8pm 7th Sept)
Login to get fewer ads

Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:46 - Sep 7 with 2903 views100notout

Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:04 - Sep 7 by wroughtironron

Betfair have us at 31/1 to win the league and only 5/1 for promotion (as of 8pm 7th Sept)

Betvictor are the best price - 40/1 to win and 6/1 for promotion

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Are Dale a decent bet? on 22:51 - Sep 7 with 2777 viewsrafc1984

I backed us at 18/1 to gain promotion before a ball had been kicked. Fairly happy with that.
Are Dale a decent bet? on 22:58 - Sep 7 with 2770 viewsKnowlesy

I had a cheeky tenner on a Dale and Wigan double each way before the start of the season. 148/1 for top 3...
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 22:59]
Are Dale a decent bet? on 17:48 - Sep 8 with 2420 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It would be interesting to resurrect this thread in May and see what comes home?
Are Dale a decent bet? on 20:04 - Sep 8 with 2329 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Are Dale a decent bet? on 17:48 - Sep 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

It would be interesting to resurrect this thread in May and see what comes home?

Just a word of advice for those that like a bet. If you cash out (as popular on the tv adverts etc) you are being charged 10% or similar for the honour of doing so! I never cash out as it’s a form of stealth tax, remember they have already made a profit on the odds compiled of a similar 10%.

If you use the bet fair traders account you can massively reduce this and if you use it a lot the charges reduce. Hope that’s of some help to someone!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024