Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why you should pay your builder 16:01 - Oct 4 with 3834 viewsjudd

Following the announcement of Southall’s agreed deal to “acquire” 25% of the issued shares in Rochdale AFC and the subsequent investment claims in the Zoom meeting with the Trust, contact was made with Optimus Build to make them aware of this, just in case there are monies outstanding.

There is a significant sum still to be paid to Optimus, such that today they have instructed debt recovery agents to commence with a bankruptcy petition against the defendants.

Further, details of the publicly-available court order are being sent to the EFL.

It is available at the link:

https://ibb.co/Zxrrn0T

Poll: What is it to be then?

Why you should pay your builder on 16:06 - Oct 4 with 3780 viewsDalenet

I am not sure I understand his love for legal action if he doesn't play by the rules. Maybe he was hoping that RAFC would be paying the builder at some point in the future? Just a thought.
Why you should pay your builder on 17:30 - Oct 4 with 3295 viewsnordenblue

Why you should pay your builder on 16:06 - Oct 4 by Dalenet

I am not sure I understand his love for legal action if he doesn't play by the rules. Maybe he was hoping that RAFC would be paying the builder at some point in the future? Just a thought.

Aww what a shame he seems such an honest genuine chap....
Why you should pay your builder on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 3271 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Why you should pay your builder on 16:06 - Oct 4 by Dalenet

With cash diverted from the club perhaps??
Why you should pay your builder on 18:20 - Oct 4 with 3091 views1907

Our trust are frighteningly quick and effective when it matters.

Bravo as usual. The bar the trust have set is so high it is outstanding.
Why you should pay your builder on 18:58 - Oct 4 with 2938 viewsnordenblue

Why you should pay your builder on 18:20 - Oct 4 by 1907

Our trust are frighteningly quick and effective when it matters.

Bravo as usual. The bar the trust have set is so high it is outstanding.

Most of which we as fans won't even know about, without this new board we wouldn't have stood a chance as a club, together with the many on here who've pulled lots of strings too along the way, superb work everyone
Why you should pay your builder on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 2928 viewsBrierls

Superb stuff.

You'd think Southall would get his own (Morton) house in order before shooting his mouth off.

Southall & Jarvis are a pairing to rival Boardman & McArdle.
Why you should pay your builder on 19:15 - Oct 4 with 2841 viewsboromat

Why you should pay your builder on 18:59 - Oct 4 by Brierls

Superb stuff.

You'd think Southall would get his own (Morton) house in order before shooting his mouth off.

Southall & Jarvis are a pairing to rival Boardman & McArdle.

That's not fair on Boardman and McArdle leagues above!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Why you should pay your builder on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 2741 viewsRAFCBLUE

Why you should pay your builder on 19:15 - Oct 4 by boromat

That's not fair on Boardman and McArdle leagues above!

I was thinking Trotman and Balkenstein under Eyre. That's the most woeful combination I have seen in the centre of defence.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

Why you should pay your builder on 19:41 - Oct 4 with 2699 viewsShun

Brilliant! It’s been said a hundred times over the past few months, but I am in absolute awe of everyone doing their utmost to keep these snakes away. The level of dedication it must take is unreal. So, Trust, RAFCBLUE, Judd and everyone else involved, take a bow!
Why you should pay your builder on 19:54 - Oct 4 with 2648 viewskel

Oh Matthew. That’s a hell of a lot of CD’s you’re going to have to sell to get yourself out of this one.

Poor lamb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024