Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EGM 18:05 - Oct 6 with 3456 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Good Luck tonight to the new board, the trust, & everybody else connected with the club.

Hopefully the trust ballot is a good indicator of how all shareholders (who are actually fans) feel, & we get the right result to take a huge step forward from this whole situation.

#UpTheDaleNotForSale

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

EGM on 18:12 - Oct 6 with 3395 viewsboromat

Here's hoping! Feels like a big moment for the club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

EGM on 18:33 - Oct 6 with 3313 viewswozzrafc

Ditto! Good luck to all involved
EGM on 18:36 - Oct 6 with 3292 viewsoff2div1

Will there be a stream for the meeting anywhere
EGM on 18:38 - Oct 6 with 3276 viewsncfc_chalky

Is it just the share allocation that will be discussed?

Fingers crossed for a straight forward meeting but nothing has been straight forward lately

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

EGM on 18:56 - Oct 6 with 3179 views49thseason

EGM on 18:38 - Oct 6 by ncfc_chalky

Is it just the share allocation that will be discussed?

Fingers crossed for a straight forward meeting but nothing has been straight forward lately

They can discuss, but they can only vote on the single issue in front of them which required an EGM.
EGM on 18:58 - Oct 6 with 3152 viewsTomRAFC

EGM on 18:36 - Oct 6 by off2div1

Will there be a stream for the meeting anywhere

It's private to shareholders. I'm sure someone will report back.

Hopefully no one will be giving confidential details away this time.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

EGM on 18:59 - Oct 6 with 3145 viewsDorkingDale

I'm wondering whether Andrew Kelly will be there as his shares are still in dispute & so hopefully still allowed to vote?!
EGM on 19:05 - Oct 6 with 3079 views49thseason

If his name in on the shareholders register he should be able to vote. If he has sold his share the register has to be updated with the name of the new owner of his shares. It doesn't seem that there have been any requests to update the register.
Login to get fewer ads

EGM on 19:13 - Oct 6 with 2997 viewskel

EGM on 18:58 - Oct 6 by TomRAFC

It's private to shareholders. I'm sure someone will report back.

Hopefully no one will be giving confidential details away this time.

You mean like someone on here who claimed he wasn’t a shareholder but then gave us a full report of the shareholders only meeting and admitting to being present?

I don’t know who you mean, sorry.
EGM on 19:24 - Oct 6 with 2896 viewsTomRAFC

EGM on 19:13 - Oct 6 by kel

You mean like someone on here who claimed he wasn’t a shareholder but then gave us a full report of the shareholders only meeting and admitting to being present?

I don’t know who you mean, sorry.

With the issue of shares almost resolved, it may be time to look at other people holding influence too.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

EGM on 20:21 - Oct 6 with 2628 viewskel

EGM on 19:24 - Oct 6 by TomRAFC

With the issue of shares almost resolved, it may be time to look at other people holding influence too.

Couldn’t agree more. It will only be the club it once was again when Bottomley’s bitches are booted right up the backside and told never to return. Even now they can’t resist opening their fat gobs to anybody that will listen. They know who they are.
EGM on 20:36 - Oct 6 with 2506 viewsmightydale

EGM on 20:21 - Oct 6 by kel

Couldn’t agree more. It will only be the club it once was again when Bottomley’s bitches are booted right up the backside and told never to return. Even now they can’t resist opening their fat gobs to anybody that will listen. They know who they are.

A Woman by any chance (if you can call her that)

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

EGM on 22:31 - Oct 6 with 2019 viewsseasidedale

Great to hear the resolution has been passed, what’s to stop Matt Southall buy a chunk, surely there is a way to prevent this (sorry to be pessimistic)
EGM on 00:10 - Oct 7 with 1817 viewsSandyman

EGM on 22:31 - Oct 6 by seasidedale

Great to hear the resolution has been passed, what’s to stop Matt Southall buy a chunk, surely there is a way to prevent this (sorry to be pessimistic)

Item 47 of the RAFC articles of association will prevent that. Safe.
EGM on 07:59 - Oct 7 with 1546 viewspioneer

EGM on 00:10 - Oct 7 by Sandyman

Item 47 of the RAFC articles of association will prevent that. Safe.

And what does item 47 say?
EGM on 08:14 - Oct 7 with 1506 viewstony_roch975

EGM on 07:59 - Oct 7 by pioneer

Clause 47 of The Articles uses the wording "may direct" in relation to applying pre-emption rights but without such direction "the Directors may dispose of the same in such manner as they think most beneficial to the company". Thus they are not obligated to apply these rights and (as a private company) can choose to sell shares to whomever they choose (and not to those they don't want to own shares).

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

EGM on 08:17 - Oct 7 with 1496 viewsrafc1977

EGM on 07:59 - Oct 7 by pioneer

From my very limited understanding, so I am open to be told I am wrong but I think the jist of it is the Directors can sell to who they see fit, their discretion. A couple of questions were about pre-emptive and why not, the undercurrent is clearly because that way all existing shareholders of which we know there are shysters/non Dale friendly amongst them could buy or even those who we may have thought never willing could if a stupid price per share was offered. This way the board could buy what they want themselves then handpick from the fan base those who are known dale through and through.

Simon also said that he would welcome supporters applications for shares and they will be reviewed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024