Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets on Sunday 19:31 - Feb 24 with 255954 viewsEllDale

They’re tweeting that their “matchday operations” are being restricted for the home game against Barrow on Sunday for reasons that they don’t want to divulge at the moment.
The bottom line is that the crowd capacity is limited to 920 and there will be no cash admissions on the day.
Wonder what that’s all about?
Hornets on Sunday on 18:31 - Apr 21 with 2965 viewskel

Looks like ‘The Hornet’ is getting a little agitated on the rugger forum. He claimed not to know more than anybody else but now claims he’ll tell someone what he knows if they explain their hostility towards the Hornets board members etc. Can’t even remember his previous posts he’s that wound up. 😂😂

Not a bright little lad is he?
Hornets on Sunday on 21:47 - Apr 21 with 2800 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 18:31 - Apr 21 by kel

Looks like ‘The Hornet’ is getting a little agitated on the rugger forum. He claimed not to know more than anybody else but now claims he’ll tell someone what he knows if they explain their hostility towards the Hornets board members etc. Can’t even remember his previous posts he’s that wound up. 😂😂

Not a bright little lad is he?

It's unraveling over there quicker than a secret David Bottomley awarded contract extension at a Fans Forum!

The first observation is that "The Hornet" has a very thin skin and is clearly rattled (your word kel as agitated is a bit polite IMO) by a questioning from two legitimate posters who look like genuine Rochdale Hornets fans.

The second observation is that "The Hornet" regularly confuses "our", "I" and "we" when posting. It's almost he keeps forgetting who he is! For example today:

What I find odd is someone purporting to be a Hornets supporter trying to continually escalate this online while taking pot shots at the current ownership and management team who let’s not forget we approached to come in here (not the other way round). We are very fortunate to have what we have right now after major funding cuts and covid especially when you consider the old fan ownership model had run its course and we arguably / probably wouldn’t be here now without these guys so show some a bit of respect.

The facts are communication was very clear from club highlighting a capacity restriction of 920 for the game. Anyone wanting to guarantee entry was advised to make sure they got a ticket which is pretty standard in sport or any event with a capacity.

You come across as someone pushing an agenda against the guys running our club but I may be wrong…..

Now, we all know that Rochdale Hornets usually get 400ish at home usually and the Oldham game was a Bank Holiday weekend derby fixture.

"The Hornet" is upset that "someone is pushing an agenda" - very sensitive.

Later when challenged, "the Hornet" replies with:
When you explain your very malicious and misleading comments and assertions of joy riding etc I will maybe tell you what and where I heard what I have.

"Very malicious" and "misleading" - all about a game where Rochdale Hornets own website and Twitter feed noted they had a 920 capacity and expected to sell that out.

Here's where Rochdale Hornets said it:
https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article/1059/matchday-information-hornets-v

Stadium capacity is limited to 920 including hospitality, press, and guests areas

This is then a club that wouldn't let most of the 920 into the bar until 2.30pm.

The current musings of "The Hornet" has all the hallmarks of when a former student property impresario was brought to Gigg Lane and lauded as the saviour.

Then in the months that followed the Gigg Lane saviour was questioned to high heaven. Detractors were belittled, critics were silenced. Then in 2019 their club ceased to exist having been run into the ground.

There are similarities with the messages vs behaviour that are being seen here. "The Hornet" is clearly "in the know" but can't say.

I will maybe tell you what and where I heard what I have.

The best question to "The Hornet" is the current one:

Oh dear Hornet.. well just tell us this, if we do get promotion to the Championship and the likes of Bradford, Widnes Featherstone etc bring their usual 1000 plus spectators what happens to the 400 Hornets fans?

I think we all know the answer to that question.

Out of towner Mazey won't get Rochdale Hornets into the Championship. He doesn't have the money, he doesn't have the track record of sticking around.

Indeed, the history suggests when it all gets a bit too much for Mazey (and it will) he'll simply move on from Hornets to the next side - see the experiences of Leigh Centurions, Leigh East and Swinton Lions.

I'm suprised RochdaleGlory hasn't been on to school us all about "The Hornet" but then again, recovering from a weekend in Blackpool might have taken its toll!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hornets on Sunday on 23:17 - Apr 21 with 2724 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 21:47 - Apr 21 by RAFCBLUE

It's unraveling over there quicker than a secret David Bottomley awarded contract extension at a Fans Forum!

The first observation is that "The Hornet" has a very thin skin and is clearly rattled (your word kel as agitated is a bit polite IMO) by a questioning from two legitimate posters who look like genuine Rochdale Hornets fans.

The second observation is that "The Hornet" regularly confuses "our", "I" and "we" when posting. It's almost he keeps forgetting who he is! For example today:

What I find odd is someone purporting to be a Hornets supporter trying to continually escalate this online while taking pot shots at the current ownership and management team who let’s not forget we approached to come in here (not the other way round). We are very fortunate to have what we have right now after major funding cuts and covid especially when you consider the old fan ownership model had run its course and we arguably / probably wouldn’t be here now without these guys so show some a bit of respect.

The facts are communication was very clear from club highlighting a capacity restriction of 920 for the game. Anyone wanting to guarantee entry was advised to make sure they got a ticket which is pretty standard in sport or any event with a capacity.

You come across as someone pushing an agenda against the guys running our club but I may be wrong…..

Now, we all know that Rochdale Hornets usually get 400ish at home usually and the Oldham game was a Bank Holiday weekend derby fixture.

"The Hornet" is upset that "someone is pushing an agenda" - very sensitive.

Later when challenged, "the Hornet" replies with:
When you explain your very malicious and misleading comments and assertions of joy riding etc I will maybe tell you what and where I heard what I have.

"Very malicious" and "misleading" - all about a game where Rochdale Hornets own website and Twitter feed noted they had a 920 capacity and expected to sell that out.

Here's where Rochdale Hornets said it:
https://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article/1059/matchday-information-hornets-v

Stadium capacity is limited to 920 including hospitality, press, and guests areas

This is then a club that wouldn't let most of the 920 into the bar until 2.30pm.

The current musings of "The Hornet" has all the hallmarks of when a former student property impresario was brought to Gigg Lane and lauded as the saviour.

Then in the months that followed the Gigg Lane saviour was questioned to high heaven. Detractors were belittled, critics were silenced. Then in 2019 their club ceased to exist having been run into the ground.

There are similarities with the messages vs behaviour that are being seen here. "The Hornet" is clearly "in the know" but can't say.

I will maybe tell you what and where I heard what I have.

The best question to "The Hornet" is the current one:

Oh dear Hornet.. well just tell us this, if we do get promotion to the Championship and the likes of Bradford, Widnes Featherstone etc bring their usual 1000 plus spectators what happens to the 400 Hornets fans?

I think we all know the answer to that question.

Out of towner Mazey won't get Rochdale Hornets into the Championship. He doesn't have the money, he doesn't have the track record of sticking around.

Indeed, the history suggests when it all gets a bit too much for Mazey (and it will) he'll simply move on from Hornets to the next side - see the experiences of Leigh Centurions, Leigh East and Swinton Lions.

I'm suprised RochdaleGlory hasn't been on to school us all about "The Hornet" but then again, recovering from a weekend in Blackpool might have taken its toll!

What concerns me is the statement he/she makes about the football club having "seemingly become hostile to Hornets" without backing that up. How can that help build trust between the parties?

Can you imagine the outcry if someone on here had said the rugby club were "seemingly missing rent payments"?

I want to see Hornets continue and thrive and remain at Spotland. But under the current leadership who knows, maybe they will move in with AFC Fylde - there are staff there with the types of skill sets that would fit in well.

All very sad as the town should be celebrating one hundred years since the team returned from Yorksher with the Northern Union Cup - a year that we finished bottom of the league incidentally.
Hornets on Sunday on 00:00 - Apr 22 with 2700 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 23:17 - Apr 21 by pioneer

What concerns me is the statement he/she makes about the football club having "seemingly become hostile to Hornets" without backing that up. How can that help build trust between the parties?

Can you imagine the outcry if someone on here had said the rugby club were "seemingly missing rent payments"?

I want to see Hornets continue and thrive and remain at Spotland. But under the current leadership who knows, maybe they will move in with AFC Fylde - there are staff there with the types of skill sets that would fit in well.

All very sad as the town should be celebrating one hundred years since the team returned from Yorksher with the Northern Union Cup - a year that we finished bottom of the league incidentally.

I'm just amazed at the name pioneer - "The Hornet". I know there are not many Hornets fans left but there is more than one!

It's fairly obvious to us all from the outside what is going on. RochdaleGlory and "The Hornet" are two examples of rather prolific pro-new Hornets Board supporters who have never shown up anywhere else compared to say me, you, hammerdale and ming (and many others) who watch both teams in the town over the many different iterations of Hornets since the move from the Athletic Ground.

At a time when the football club is more transparent than ever and crucially fan owned and therefore fan led, the rugby league club's forum correspondents are saying the opposite:

"when you consider the old fan ownership model had run its course and we arguably / probably wouldn’t be here now without these guys so show some a bit of respect."

Coincidence of message from "The Hornet"? Coincidence of timing?

The only respect that "The Hornet" is likely to get is this:

And then I'm back to where I was last April with the out-of-towners argument.

What conceivable reason is there for either a payroll company operator from Ingatestone, Essex or a managing director of an electrical contractor from Wigan to want to own either of the Rochdale's two sporting assets of community value?

Andrew Curran never came out and explained what was in it for him. The nearest we go was our Trust who interviewed him in July 2021:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

"He (Curran) explained that he had no desire to personally be involved with the Club on a day-to-day basis and he was very happy to proceed with things at the Club as they currently are. He saw himself turning up on matchdays and treating it more as a social event, with those already in situ continuing with the running of the Club."

Fairly self-explanatory, whether you consider it believable or not. After being charged by the FA for homophobic comments Curran has scarpered publicly and other than one Captain Sabotage inspired Daily Telegraph article has not been visible.

Unless I have missed something in the local or national press where is Mazey's public mission statement to the fans of Rochdale Hornets on what they can expect and the real reason he got involved? What is in it for Mazey?

And then my next question is having seen a former director of Hornets have to write off a £143k loan then who is paying for it given the severe funding cuts that lower division rugby league has seen over the last few years?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Hornets on Sunday on 07:20 - Apr 22 with 2576 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 00:00 - Apr 22 by RAFCBLUE

I'm just amazed at the name pioneer - "The Hornet". I know there are not many Hornets fans left but there is more than one!

It's fairly obvious to us all from the outside what is going on. RochdaleGlory and "The Hornet" are two examples of rather prolific pro-new Hornets Board supporters who have never shown up anywhere else compared to say me, you, hammerdale and ming (and many others) who watch both teams in the town over the many different iterations of Hornets since the move from the Athletic Ground.

At a time when the football club is more transparent than ever and crucially fan owned and therefore fan led, the rugby league club's forum correspondents are saying the opposite:

"when you consider the old fan ownership model had run its course and we arguably / probably wouldn’t be here now without these guys so show some a bit of respect."

Coincidence of message from "The Hornet"? Coincidence of timing?

The only respect that "The Hornet" is likely to get is this:

And then I'm back to where I was last April with the out-of-towners argument.

What conceivable reason is there for either a payroll company operator from Ingatestone, Essex or a managing director of an electrical contractor from Wigan to want to own either of the Rochdale's two sporting assets of community value?

Andrew Curran never came out and explained what was in it for him. The nearest we go was our Trust who interviewed him in July 2021:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

"He (Curran) explained that he had no desire to personally be involved with the Club on a day-to-day basis and he was very happy to proceed with things at the Club as they currently are. He saw himself turning up on matchdays and treating it more as a social event, with those already in situ continuing with the running of the Club."

Fairly self-explanatory, whether you consider it believable or not. After being charged by the FA for homophobic comments Curran has scarpered publicly and other than one Captain Sabotage inspired Daily Telegraph article has not been visible.

Unless I have missed something in the local or national press where is Mazey's public mission statement to the fans of Rochdale Hornets on what they can expect and the real reason he got involved? What is in it for Mazey?

And then my next question is having seen a former director of Hornets have to write off a £143k loan then who is paying for it given the severe funding cuts that lower division rugby league has seen over the last few years?

Nothing to argue with there . . . . other than I was watching them long before they left the athletic grounds! I worked the scoreboard on the hill for a while with a mate.

Graham Starkey was my hero (and my PE teacher). He used to bring me programmes back from the away games I couldnt attend.

There ought to be a huge celebration marking the 100 anniversary of the Northern Union Cup - but like the restricted capacity, we have heard nothing from the club. I expect the current board dont want to recognise it since they dont want any point of comparison.

Despite the struggles of recent years there have still been shining moments - the play off final win (hmm - now who was it we beat?), the magnificent win as 100-1 outsiders at Toulouse - the only home game they didnt win, and by many.

When will owners realise you have to engage with the fans no matter what level you are at. You cannot survive on cronies. Surrounding yourself with people who just want to tell you what a great job you are doing is the road to nowhere. Constructive criticism and being challenged is the way to improved performance. No one has a monopoly on good ideas.
Hornets on Sunday on 07:52 - Apr 22 with 2542 viewskel

Was having a think about this last night.

To change the subject slightly, the relationship between Dale and Hornets fans has been quite harmonious for a few years now with no doubt still a bit of resentment from a few that will always be there. I said myself that my attitude towards Hornets had softened as I’d got to know a few of their fans and took their opinions on board.

However, this glory bloke and the others that appear on here to have digs have blown all that out of the water for me and a number of others I’ve spoken to. Not all Dale fans read this forum but a lot are aware of what’s been said via others.

I’m now back at the fook ‘em and kick them out/hope they go bust stage. He’s set the relationship back years by trolling on here and it’s his own fault.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 7:53]
Hornets on Sunday on 08:04 - Apr 22 with 2514 viewsjudd

This limitation on numbers allowed to attend strikes me as something to do with the Ground general safety certificate.

It comes from a conversation I had with the Service Manager, Buildings Control, RMBC around the time of the Sunderland debacle and the manning levels of stewards etc.

I believe the safety certificate is in the name of the football club and it would appear the conditions of this certificate are being adhered to whereas previously there may have been not such judicious diligence in ensuring compliance.

Just a thought.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hornets on Sunday on 08:37 - Apr 22 with 2465 viewsEllDale

The Safety Certificate would have to be issued to the owners of the stadium so at one stage presumably would have been in the name of Denehurst Park Ltd.
When Dale purchased the ground it would have become their responsibility.
I wouldn't be surprised if the designated person was a certain former CEO so it wouldn't be a major surprise if issues had arisen under his watch.
Login to get fewer ads

Hornets on Sunday on 08:42 - Apr 22 with 2455 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 07:52 - Apr 22 by kel

Was having a think about this last night.

To change the subject slightly, the relationship between Dale and Hornets fans has been quite harmonious for a few years now with no doubt still a bit of resentment from a few that will always be there. I said myself that my attitude towards Hornets had softened as I’d got to know a few of their fans and took their opinions on board.

However, this glory bloke and the others that appear on here to have digs have blown all that out of the water for me and a number of others I’ve spoken to. Not all Dale fans read this forum but a lot are aware of what’s been said via others.

I’m now back at the fook ‘em and kick them out/hope they go bust stage. He’s set the relationship back years by trolling on here and it’s his own fault.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 7:53]

There are plenty of honest decent hornets fans who arent drinking the cool aid. Just as there were plenty of decent dale fans who were at risk of losing their club around this time last year.

I dont agree we should say “fook em”.

Current leadership will be on its way before too long but those fans will still be there.
Hornets on Sunday on 09:00 - Apr 22 with 2412 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 08:42 - Apr 22 by pioneer

There are plenty of honest decent hornets fans who arent drinking the cool aid. Just as there were plenty of decent dale fans who were at risk of losing their club around this time last year.

Current leadership will be on its way before too long but those fans will still be there.

Well ming, hammerdale and BIG Doug have all come on here with their sly digs so I’m going off the majority of Hornets posters on here.

Fook ‘em.
Hornets on Sunday on 09:41 - Apr 22 with 2377 viewsmingthemerciless

Hornets on Sunday on 07:20 - Apr 22 by pioneer

Nothing to argue with there . . . . other than I was watching them long before they left the athletic grounds! I worked the scoreboard on the hill for a while with a mate.

Graham Starkey was my hero (and my PE teacher). He used to bring me programmes back from the away games I couldnt attend.

There ought to be a huge celebration marking the 100 anniversary of the Northern Union Cup - but like the restricted capacity, we have heard nothing from the club. I expect the current board dont want to recognise it since they dont want any point of comparison.

Despite the struggles of recent years there have still been shining moments - the play off final win (hmm - now who was it we beat?), the magnificent win as 100-1 outsiders at Toulouse - the only home game they didnt win, and by many.

When will owners realise you have to engage with the fans no matter what level you are at. You cannot survive on cronies. Surrounding yourself with people who just want to tell you what a great job you are doing is the road to nowhere. Constructive criticism and being challenged is the way to improved performance. No one has a monopoly on good ideas.

Graham Starkey lives not far from me and is still going strong. I see him going jogging past my house quite often.
Hornets on Sunday on 14:03 - Apr 22 with 2203 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 08:42 - Apr 22 by pioneer

You've hit the nail on the head there pioneer with the word "leadership".

"The Hornet" this morning invited fans asking legitimate questions to "put up or shut up"
https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/topic/368813-good-friday/

That isn't what I would call leadership in any way; rattled and aggressive would be my take on it.

There are approximately 400 Hornets fans who attend home games at present. Mazey needs to make a statement on his long term intentions to get everyone on the same side as things like not letting in the non-corporate fans into the bar before 2.30 on a home game isn't going to be seen favorably.

Here are some example of how to do it:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/chairmanstatement_191121/

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/december/christmasmessage2021/

Thing is, the real Hornets fans have already seen through it, just like Dale fans saw through Bottomley.

Hornets on Sunday on 14:16 - Apr 22 with 2192 viewsjudd

Hornets on Sunday on 14:03 - Apr 22 by RAFCBLUE

You've hit the nail on the head there pioneer with the word "leadership".

"The Hornet" this morning invited fans asking legitimate questions to "put up or shut up"
https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/topic/368813-good-friday/

That isn't what I would call leadership in any way; rattled and aggressive would be my take on it.

There are approximately 400 Hornets fans who attend home games at present. Mazey needs to make a statement on his long term intentions to get everyone on the same side as things like not letting in the non-corporate fans into the bar before 2.30 on a home game isn't going to be seen favorably.

Here are some example of how to do it:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/chairmanstatement_191121/

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/december/christmasmessage2021/

Thing is, the real Hornets fans have already seen through it, just like Dale fans saw through Bottomley.

Careful now, RAFCBLUE, as there are apparent threats of suing for liable knocking about certain parts.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hornets on Sunday on 15:33 - Apr 22 with 2110 viewskel

Funny watching The Hornet turbo posting on there to try to come across as a genuine fan. It’s always going to be noticeable on a forum that is lucky to get five posts a week normally.
Hornets on Sunday on 16:20 - Apr 22 with 2046 viewsD_Alien

Hornets on Sunday on 15:33 - Apr 22 by kel

Funny watching The Hornet turbo posting on there to try to come across as a genuine fan. It’s always going to be noticeable on a forum that is lucky to get five posts a week normally.

There's definitely something fishy about it

Did you mean turbot posting?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hornets on Sunday on 17:56 - Apr 22 with 1938 viewsDaleiLama

Hornets on Sunday on 16:20 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

Sounds like cod-psychology to me. Floundering around trying to make an impression.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hornets on Sunday on 18:01 - Apr 22 with 1928 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 16:20 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

Nooooo. Not the puns.
Hornets on Sunday on 19:28 - Apr 23 with 1641 viewskel

Oh dear. Bitter much?
Hornets on Sunday on 19:35 - Apr 23 with 1621 viewspioneer

Hornets on Sunday on 19:28 - Apr 23 by kel

Oh dear. Bitter much?

From the chairman of a.club that last week told its supporters to stay away!

Talks the talk but walking is a problem.
Hornets on Sunday on 20:11 - Apr 23 with 1562 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 19:35 - Apr 23 by pioneer

From the chairman of a.club that last week told its supporters to stay away!

Talks the talk but walking is a problem.

Young Mazey will be cock a hoop that Hornets are top of the league having beaten Skolars today (but not all teams have played yet).

There are some duff teams in that 11 team league and Hornets appear to have played 4 of them in successive games; their wins coming up against teams who are 11th, 9th, 8th and 7th.

I'm sure Mayfield would have give Skolars a game.

Swinton play Keighley tomorrow and those are on paper the best two teams in the division and Hornets will not get 50 points at Heywood Road or Cougar Park.

As for the success of fan owned models - Mazey's just showing his ignorant lack of reading on the subject. Would not expect anything less.

Hornets on Sunday on 20:17 - Apr 23 with 1544 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Hornets on Sunday on 20:11 - Apr 23 by RAFCBLUE

Young Mazey will be cock a hoop that Hornets are top of the league having beaten Skolars today (but not all teams have played yet).

There are some duff teams in that 11 team league and Hornets appear to have played 4 of them in successive games; their wins coming up against teams who are 11th, 9th, 8th and 7th.

Swinton play Keighley tomorrow and those are on paper the best two teams in the division and Hornets will not get 50 points at Heywood Road or Cougar Park.

As for the success of fan owned models - Mazey's just showing his ignorant lack of reading on the subject. Would not expect anything less.

Crusaders are the team to beat in that division, won at Swinton last week, played 4, won 4.
Hornets on Sunday on 20:31 - Apr 23 with 1508 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 20:11 - Apr 23 by RAFCBLUE

He’s going on about “mutual respect” on Twitter now. Shame he couldn’t do that under his pseudonym on forums.
Hornets on Sunday on 20:40 - Apr 23 with 1502 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hornets on Sunday on 20:17 - Apr 23 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Crusaders are the team to beat in that division, won at Swinton last week, played 4, won 4.

I'm not sure the Crusaders form will last long enough for them to win the league but we will see.

Given the way that the RFL doesn't really care about this division the Champions are promoted and playoffs start at 6th for an 11 team division.

If you rule out West Wales Raiders, Cornwall, London Skolars that in effect makes it 8 teams for 5 playoff places.

The top 6 should be:
Swinton, Keighley, Crusaders, Doncaster, Hornets, Oldham.

Mazey will be hoping that Hornets get high enough up the league to get a good playoff spot.

Hornets on Sunday on 20:42 - Apr 23 with 1501 viewsHullDale

Hornets on Sunday on 20:31 - Apr 23 by kel

He’s going on about “mutual respect” on Twitter now. Shame he couldn’t do that under his pseudonym on forums.

I don't think I saw an answer to my question a few weeks ago (admittedly maybe because nobody knows or I'm barking up the wrong tree, but worth resurrecting just in case) but was there ever any truth in the rumour that Mr Mazey was going to be chairman (or a similar role) of Dale if Halsall was successful with his takeover attempt?

That would maybe explain his sniping at 'fan owned models' on social media etc - is he bitter that he isn't now the gaffer of all things Rochdale at Spotland? He has also now claimed that we are not fan owned, we're a limited company (as if the 2 are mutually exclusive!)

FWIW I've had a few dealings with Steve Kerr & he couldn't have been more positive / amicable about us... maybe just a different approach in their boardroom.
Hornets on Sunday on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 1493 viewskel

I’ve also heard from a few people that Steve Kerr is a good chap. Shame he’s being undermined by a gobshite who thinks he’s a big time Charlie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024