Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit for this season. 10:21 - Jun 21 with 7145 viewsToffeemanc

Looks like we may be getting the new kit reveal very soon.

Going off that short clip you can see a shirt faded in the background around the 6 second mark that looks like we may be going back to stripes in a new design. Also a yellow badge very briefly shown at the 10 second mark might suggest a yellow away kit this season?

Either way looking forward to seeing the final designs/colours.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New Kit for this season. on 08:31 - Jun 24 with 1473 viewssandylaner

New Kit for this season. on 21:00 - Jun 23 by 442Dale

That has better not mean we are actually wearing it in the game. There will be no clash with Crawley and this change made by the EFL to allow use of different kits should only occur in the most extreme of circumstances when clubs can’t plan properly.

They did say they would be wearing it for that game.
New Kit for this season. on 08:58 - Jun 24 with 1398 views442Dale

New Kit for this season. on 08:31 - Jun 24 by sandylaner

They did say they would be wearing it for that game.

Why? Where is the clash or issue for those who may have colour blindness?

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/june/new-colour-blindness-kit-clash-amendmen/

How does our game against Crawley, who usually wear red, fit this? Will we be wearing a different kit at home to Crewe on the opening day as well?

Fans buy a home kit to watch their team wear it at home. Those who don’t buy a shirt expect their team to wear their traditional colours at home. It’s wrong and erodes the traditions of the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit for this season. on 09:21 - Jun 24 with 1354 viewsD_Alien

New Kit for this season. on 08:58 - Jun 24 by 442Dale

Why? Where is the clash or issue for those who may have colour blindness?

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/june/new-colour-blindness-kit-clash-amendmen/

How does our game against Crawley, who usually wear red, fit this? Will we be wearing a different kit at home to Crewe on the opening day as well?

Fans buy a home kit to watch their team wear it at home. Those who don’t buy a shirt expect their team to wear their traditional colours at home. It’s wrong and erodes the traditions of the game.

There's now a more direct channel for fans to take up issues about which they feel very strongly

If you receive an answer, please share it with us

I agree about the trashing of tradition, for no discernible reason

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Kit for this season. on 10:44 - Jun 24 with 1267 viewsjudd

One good thing about the new home shirt is seeing Ethan Brierley in it and I hope we see him in it many more times this season during games.

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Kit for this season. on 12:00 - Jun 24 with 1172 viewsTomRAFC

Whilst I much prefer having a vote, like we did in previous years, I like both of these.

The Errea kits have been poor quality but I think we've had some interesting designs from them. I hope that when the contract runs out we don't end up having plain kits.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

New Kit for this season. on 14:38 - Jun 25 with 915 viewskel

The away shirt looks much better on display in the the shop than on the website. I’m a bit old to buy one for myself but my youngest thought it looked ace so will more than likely get one for him.
New Kit for this season. on 15:25 - Jun 25 with 851 viewsblackdogblue

New Kit for this season. on 14:38 - Jun 25 by kel

The away shirt looks much better on display in the the shop than on the website. I’m a bit old to buy one for myself but my youngest thought it looked ace so will more than likely get one for him.

Get the Yellow & Black one to match your Traffic Warden uniform 🕵️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

New Kit for this season. on 15:46 - Jun 25 with 819 viewskel

New Kit for this season. on 15:25 - Jun 25 by blackdogblue

Get the Yellow & Black one to match your Traffic Warden uniform 🕵️

Not a bad idea that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024