Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? 02:38 - Jun 25 with 2710 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Found on a regional E-marketplace in Asia.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XbfRAsrh5keJ4QrZ6
[Post edited 25 Jun 2022 2:52]
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 07:24 - Jun 25 with 2622 viewsblackdogblue

I remember being in the Ratcliffe Arms for some Dale do might even have been an end of season one and they raffled off a few one off shirts that were samples that never made the actual kit. Could be one of them?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 08:50 - Jun 25 with 2505 viewsboromat

I'd guess prototype.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 09:26 - Jun 25 with 2442 viewsSandyman

Didn't Dale have some sort of connection with the Co-op when they moved into the big new offices at Sandbrook Park?
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 09:33 - Jun 25 with 2411 views442Dale

It’s possible it was one of the options for the 13/14 season when numerous kits were produced for fans to vote on during the previous campaign. Almost all the options were poor and we ended up with the home shirt that had narrower blue & black stripes and the white and blue Bury*-esque away shirt. At the time of the vote we still had the Co-Operative sponsor, however by the time the kits were released we’d moved to Crown Oil.

*a local lower league team of the era. Liked signing a player or two they couldn’t afford.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 09:33 - Jun 25 with 2404 views442Dale

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 09:26 - Jun 25 by Sandyman

Didn't Dale have some sort of connection with the Co-op when they moved into the big new offices at Sandbrook Park?

Shirt sponsors in 11/12 and 12/13.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 2387 viewsColDale

They were used in the raffle at the Awards Evening back in 2013

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 10:05 - Jun 25 with 2332 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Quite like that dark blue and purple, albeit neither are Dale colours.
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 10:39 - Jun 25 with 2295 viewsIOMDale

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 10:05 - Jun 25 by Albert_Whitehurst

Me too, though isn’t it magenta?

UTDNFS

Login to get fewer ads

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:00 - Jun 25 with 2253 viewsColDale

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 10:05 - Jun 25 by Albert_Whitehurst

Its a really nice kit, but presumably its an away kit and would most probably have been rejected by any ref where there was a kit clash. Not that it would have stopped Hilly going for that had he been manager at the time.
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:11 - Jun 25 with 2218 viewsblackdogblue

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:00 - Jun 25 by ColDale

Its a really nice kit, but presumably its an away kit and would most probably have been rejected by any ref where there was a kit clash. Not that it would have stopped Hilly going for that had he been manager at the time.

Was the yellow one part of the raffle Col do you remember?

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:36 - Jun 25 with 2157 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:00 - Jun 25 by ColDale

Of course, was thinking more along the lines of our ‘go to’ away colours… yellows, whites, some reds and greens, orange….ok maybe too far 👍🏻
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 12:30 - Jun 25 with 2072 viewsColDale

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 11:11 - Jun 25 by blackdogblue

Was the yellow one part of the raffle Col do you remember?

I think so, but don't know why I've got pics of those three and not the yellow one
Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 15:22 - Jun 25 with 1921 viewsblackdogblue

Prototype or historical inaccuracy? on 12:30 - Jun 25 by ColDale

I think so, but don't know why I've got pics of those three and not the yellow one

No probs cheers anyway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024