Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron John signs 08:03 - Jun 28 with 5510 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cameron John signs on 08:07 - Jun 28 with 5468 viewsFrog

Only 5 appearances last season, hope he's fit.
Cameron John signs on 08:12 - Jun 28 with 5424 viewsboromat

Left footed defender was needed! Am I right in saying he's a centre back that can also do a job at left back?

Not too worried about the injury with his age it'd be a bit early to mark him injury prone.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Cameron John signs on 08:24 - Jun 28 with 5367 viewsTipperaryDale

Had a flick through Donny's forum; seems quite a few of them wanted him to sign a contract and were disappointed when he was let go. Injury issues were mentioned, so could be a bit of risk involved in this signing, but it's good we've got another CB with a bit of Lg 1 experience.

Couple of comments about him playing LB weren't the most encouraging; but I'd imagine we'd have a back 3 anyway with Jimmy K/new signing playing at wing back, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Welcome CJ!
Cameron John signs on 09:36 - Jun 28 with 5045 viewsjonahwhereru

He must have had a bit about him for Wolves to pluck him from Southend’s youth. Their youth set up is pretty decent.
This has to be worth a punt. Still only 22 and with over 50 games in L1. He has passed his medical and has young bones so not disturbed at this stage by his long absence last season. Everything suggest he is at least a better than Graham. Being left footed he may enable Jim to concentrate on coaching. Which would suit all parties.
Happy.
UTDNFS
Cameron John signs on 11:38 - Jun 28 with 4632 viewsTomRAFC

Doncaster tweeted their retained list and there was a significant amount of Donny fans who had wanted him kept.

He was out for most of last season with a fracture on his spine. Sounds awful and I hope he's recovered well, but sounds more like an awful bit of luck rather than being injury prone.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Cameron John signs on 20:02 - Jun 28 with 3715 viewsTVOS1907

Surprised at this signing announcement, as some people on other social media seemed to think we wouldn't be bringing anyone in this week purely because they wouldn't be able to have a signing picture at Spotland with the manager....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cameron John signs on 20:25 - Jun 28 with 3645 viewskel

Cameron John signs on 20:02 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

Surprised at this signing announcement, as some people on other social media seemed to think we wouldn't be bringing anyone in this week purely because they wouldn't be able to have a signing picture at Spotland with the manager....

Said it before - some of our supporters would fit right in at Gigg Lane. We used to have level headed and realistic fans on the whole but a now large number of them forget to bring what few brain cells they have when they log on to the internet.
Cameron John signs on 20:49 - Jun 28 with 3566 viewsleedsdale

I seem to remember someone flying out to Spain or Gibraltar about ten years ago, to join up with the training camp there. Trotman possibly?
Login to get fewer ads

Cameron John signs on 20:51 - Jun 28 with 3553 viewsTVOS1907

Cameron John signs on 20:49 - Jun 28 by leedsdale

I seem to remember someone flying out to Spain or Gibraltar about ten years ago, to join up with the training camp there. Trotman possibly?

If it was him, it could have done with being a one-way ticket.

Cameron John signs on 21:11 - Jun 28 with 3493 viewsIOMDale

Cameron John signs on 20:49 - Jun 28 by leedsdale

Louis Maynard when he joined us on trial?

UTDNFS

Cameron John signs on 22:36 - Jun 28 with 3259 viewsBrierls

Cracking signing on paper. There are some concerns over his lack of games due to injury last season, but it’s not as if he’s an older player who’s had repeated injury problems.

The reaction from Donny fans suggests we’ve got a goodun. The pairing of EEL and CJ is something I’m looking forward to seeing.
Cameron John signs on 00:25 - Jun 29 with 3074 viewsShun

?
It was far from a hot take, merely a passing thought. And the ‘signing picture with the manager’ had nothing to do with it, as you well know.
Cameron John signs on 08:31 - Jun 29 with 2823 viewsTVOS1907

Cameron John signs on 00:25 - Jun 29 by Shun

?
It was far from a hot take, merely a passing thought. And the ‘signing picture with the manager’ had nothing to do with it, as you well know.

?

No idea what that means, but I think you're getting your wires crossed.

Cameron John signs on 09:28 - Jun 29 with 2699 viewsBucketBstard

Hope Stockdale knows what he is doing?
I am not impressed with any of the signings so far.
I hope I'm wrong but they really dont fill me with confidence.
Cameron John signs on 09:30 - Jun 29 with 2685 viewsDale_4_Life

Cameron John signs on 09:28 - Jun 29 by BucketBstard

Hope Stockdale knows what he is doing?
I am not impressed with any of the signings so far.
I hope I'm wrong but they really dont fill me with confidence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024