Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ricky Lambert 08:47 - Aug 7 with 14622 viewsNigelWatson

A very good interview - the juicy stuff starts from 1.08mins onwards

Ricky Lambert on 09:12 - Aug 7 with 10897 viewsSandyDrum

Thankfully your link doesn't work because that man is full of dangerous, false conspiracy theories.

A damn shame to see him turn into what he has become, a great footballer but completely brainwashed after his career ended.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Ricky Lambert on 09:39 - Aug 7 with 10858 viewsEllGazzell

Ricky Lambert on 09:12 - Aug 7 by SandyDrum

Thankfully your link doesn't work because that man is full of dangerous, false conspiracy theories.

A damn shame to see him turn into what he has become, a great footballer but completely brainwashed after his career ended.

The link worked for me - was an interesting interview until they put their tin foil hats on and started talking nonsense.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Ricky Lambert on 09:55 - Aug 7 with 10816 viewsSandyDrum

Ricky Lambert on 09:39 - Aug 7 by EllGazzell

The link worked for me - was an interesting interview until they put their tin foil hats on and started talking nonsense.

Ah I'm abroad using a VPN so probably an issue on my end, apologies.

Tinfoil hat point still stands though

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Ricky Lambert on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 10601 viewsBrierls

He's no longer one of our lot, Nidge. He's one of your lot.

Cucccckkkkkooooo.

(P.S. It's 'Rickie').
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 11:57]
Ricky Lambert on 12:23 - Aug 7 with 10511 viewsrich_dale

He also thinks that you can make water more clean by talking nicely to it.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news/rickie-lambert-water-liverpool
Ricky Lambert on 17:18 - Aug 7 with 10080 viewskel

‘Crank agrees with another crank’

Who’d have thought it?
Ricky Lambert on 20:11 - Aug 7 with 9853 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 09:12 - Aug 7 by SandyDrum

What's your favourite 'conspiracy theory'?
Ricky Lambert on 20:12 - Aug 7 with 9850 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 17:18 - Aug 7 by kel

‘Crank agrees with another crank’

Who’d have thought it?

Keep taking the meds so you can go on holiday :)
Login to get fewer ads

Ricky Lambert on 20:18 - Aug 7 with 9838 viewskel

Ricky Lambert on 20:12 - Aug 7 by NigelWatson

Sorry, what? Could you elucidate please?*

*Bet you don’t.
Ricky Lambert on 20:22 - Aug 7 with 9831 viewsD_Alien

Ricky Lambert on 20:12 - Aug 7 by NigelWatson

You want him to join you on a Club Med holiday?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ricky Lambert on 20:36 - Aug 7 with 9788 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 20:18 - Aug 7 by kel

Sorry, what? Could you elucidate please?*

*Bet you don’t.

You know

How about a genetically modified chimpanzee adenovirus and/or multiple mRNA injections

Keep taking the meds.
Ricky Lambert on 20:47 - Aug 7 with 9759 viewskel

Ricky Lambert on 20:36 - Aug 7 by NigelWatson

You know

How about a genetically modified chimpanzee adenovirus and/or multiple mRNA injections

Keep taking the meds.

Ok, given you’re answering questions, why did you target Abraham Odoh for criticism on here numerous times and via your Twitter pseudonym but no other player was targeted even though many played a part in our relegation? Not a single other.

And what is it that attracted you to the relatively ethnically homogeneous country of Finland?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:49]
Ricky Lambert on 11:12 - Aug 8 with 9325 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 20:47 - Aug 7 by kel

Ok, given you’re answering questions, why did you target Abraham Odoh for criticism on here numerous times and via your Twitter pseudonym but no other player was targeted even though many played a part in our relegation? Not a single other.

And what is it that attracted you to the relatively ethnically homogeneous country of Finland?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 20:49]

Pathetic.

Odoh was a shit footballer with no end product. How about that? I didn't like him chewing gum in a club video because it was disrespectful. Find me another video of somebody else in that squad who did that.

And being married to a Finn living in Finland makes me a bad person???

I think there's a word that describes people who hurl baseless allegations around like that

Oh, yes, that's it: RACIST

Incidentally, there are no refunds with the Britney Spears and the Boosters

Now some questions for you:

1. How many of these, revolutionary, never-tried-before, injections did you have?
2. Are you planning to have any more?
3. Do you now regret having them?
4. I didn't have any of the injections. What advantage do you think that you gained from having them, over me, who didn't?
Ricky Lambert on 11:18 - Aug 8 with 9308 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 11:56 - Aug 7 by Brierls

He's no longer one of our lot, Nidge. He's one of your lot.

Cucccckkkkkooooo.

(P.S. It's 'Rickie').
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 11:57]

What was cuccckkkoooo was people like you who didn't question madness such as:

(1) being allowed in a pub, but only if you were eating a scotch egg,
(2) or a deadly virus that only became a threat when you were walking around a pub, but was no danger when you sat down.
(3) the state coercing people into having injections to protect themselves against a disease, which on average, killed people in their 80s, which more than 99% of people survived.
(4) thought it okay to go along with totalitarian measures, such as making it illegal for people to visit their own parents.

All this happened because there were too many cowards who were incapable of thought, never mind rational, independent, critical thought.
Ricky Lambert on 11:23 - Aug 8 with 9294 viewsCedar_Room

Ricky Lambert on 11:12 - Aug 8 by NigelWatson

Pathetic.

Odoh was a shit footballer with no end product. How about that? I didn't like him chewing gum in a club video because it was disrespectful. Find me another video of somebody else in that squad who did that.

I think there's a word that describes people who hurl baseless allegations around like that

1. How many of these, revolutionary, never-tried-before, injections did you have?
4. I didn't have any of the injections. What advantage do you think that you gained from having them, over me, who didn't?

"People who had received at least a third dose, or booster, of a COVID-19 vaccine have been less likely to die from COVID-19 since September 2021 compared with people who are unvaccinated."

"When looking at deaths from other causes, mortality rates are broadly consistent between those who have received at least a third dose or booster and those who have not received any."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
Ricky Lambert on 11:43 - Aug 8 with 9265 viewsSandyman

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/04/24/1089786147/covid-conspiracy
Ricky Lambert on 11:48 - Aug 8 with 9256 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 11:23 - Aug 8 by Cedar_Room

"People who had received at least a third dose, or booster, of a COVID-19 vaccine have been less likely to die from COVID-19 since September 2021 compared with people who are unvaccinated."

"When looking at deaths from other causes, mortality rates are broadly consistent between those who have received at least a third dose or booster and those who have not received any."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea

You still trust the government????
Ricky Lambert on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 9247 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 11:43 - Aug 8 by Sandyman

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/04/24/1089786147/covid-conspiracy

Conspiracy?

Rich people would never communicate in order to coordinate their activities to achieve greater wealth and power at your expense?

Psychopaths don't exist either, and if they did exist, they would never seek out positions of power where they would be able to hatch schemes to harm as many people as possible?
Ricky Lambert on 12:05 - Aug 8 with 9198 viewskel

Ricky Lambert on 11:12 - Aug 8 by NigelWatson

Pathetic.

Where did I mention injections you absolute crackpot?

You’re a genuine fookin loon you lad. Your YouTube video about dog shite fixing “broken Britain” proves it beyond any doubt. Can’t get comedy like that on any channel

“I think there's a word that describes people who hurl baseless allegations around like that”

What allegations? They were questions, pumpkin. You do know the difference between the two don’t you?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 12:07]
Ricky Lambert on 12:30 - Aug 8 with 9156 viewskel

On the subject of crackpots, this is an ace Twitter account for comedy value

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot?s=11&t=qZYPfrknD3umRnrqkb45_g

Makes Nidge look semi-normal
Ricky Lambert on 14:53 - Aug 8 with 8987 viewsNigelWatson

Ricky Lambert on 12:30 - Aug 8 by kel

On the subject of crackpots, this is an ace Twitter account for comedy value

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot?s=11&t=qZYPfrknD3umRnrqkb45_g

Makes Nidge look semi-normal

What's truly crackpot is : (1)people who believe that psychopaths are not attracted to positions of power, (2) rich and powerful people communicate with each other and cooperate to achieve their goals, at your expense.
Ricky Lambert on 15:01 - Aug 8 with 8974 viewskel

Ricky Lambert on 14:53 - Aug 8 by NigelWatson

What's truly crackpot is : (1)people who believe that psychopaths are not attracted to positions of power, (2) rich and powerful people communicate with each other and cooperate to achieve their goals, at your expense.

Don’t recall anyone mentioning that on this thread either (other than you).

Do you hallucinate often, Nidge?
Ricky Lambert on 15:08 - Aug 8 with 8951 viewsD_Alien

Ricky Lambert on 14:53 - Aug 8 by NigelWatson

Do you think for one moment any of that's revelatory? It's not worthy of a 14 year old who's just read his first primer on psychosocial theory

In addition, trying to demonstrate there's some who're more deranged than yourself on a football website doesn't strike you as odd?

What's that puerile saying of yours about actions?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ricky Lambert on 15:50 - Aug 8 with 8858 viewsShun

Ricky Lambert on 11:18 - Aug 8 by NigelWatson

What was cuccckkkoooo was people like you who didn't question madness such as:

(1) being allowed in a pub, but only if you were eating a scotch egg,
(2) or a deadly virus that only became a threat when you were walking around a pub, but was no danger when you sat down.
(3) the state coercing people into having injections to protect themselves against a disease, which on average, killed people in their 80s, which more than 99% of people survived.
(4) thought it okay to go along with totalitarian measures, such as making it illegal for people to visit their own parents.

All this happened because there were too many cowards who were incapable of thought, never mind rational, independent, critical thought.

I'm disappointed in myself for rising to the tinfoil disciple, but I'll bite.

Regarding point number 3, the vaccine was never about protecting you or me (although it did do that effectively). It was about protecting precisely those who you mention - elderly people who were far more vulnerable to infection. You get Covid and you'll likely have some unpleasant but bearable symptoms for a week - if you then go and visit your elderly mum with multiple comorbidities and increased frailty there's a chance you'll kill her.

I saw first-hand (multiple times) how one instance of Covid swept through a community of the elderly and unwell, killing the vast majority of them.
Ricky Lambert on 16:01 - Aug 8 with 8827 viewsSandyman

"All this happened because there were too many cowards who were incapable of thought, never mind rational, independent, critical thought."

I would say every contributor on this forum is capable of the thought processes mentioned ,apart from the one who is blinded by narrow-minded, simplistic, paranoid conspiracy theories. There's always one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024