Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dorking 11:35 - Apr 13 with 13563 viewsDalenet

Hope the pitch holds out today. Dorking travelled yesterday and have been relaxing in the pool and sauna's at the Norton Grange overnight. I overheard them say that 36 players and staff were to be catered for - not bad for a semi-pro part time team. Lets hope they ate a large breakfast
Dorking on 11:45 - Apr 13 with 4168 viewsEllDale

Let’s hope they’re shattered from 90 minutes on Thursday as well.
Dorking on 12:58 - Apr 13 with 3972 viewsRodingdale

Let’s hope we just go for it today.
Dorking on 13:01 - Apr 13 with 3960 viewsDalenet

Avoid Roch Valley like the plague. Traffic lights for Roch Valley side at the roadworks were skipping a sequence just a shortwhile ago.
Dorking on 14:46 - Apr 13 with 3733 viewsDaleiLama

Dorking on 13:01 - Apr 13 by Dalenet

Avoid Roch Valley like the plague. Traffic lights for Roch Valley side at the roadworks were skipping a sequence just a shortwhile ago.

My last detour of the season via Heywood and Norden today (can't make Tuesday). Shocking mess that. I'll be thankful for a new season without roadworks later this year. In that order.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dorking on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 3722 viewsMAK

Can anyone tell me when the turnstiles to the Sandy shut? Couple of us running late due to transport issues. Might be 3.30 before we get there.
Dorking on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 3678 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dorking on 14:48 - Apr 13 by MAK

Can anyone tell me when the turnstiles to the Sandy shut? Couple of us running late due to transport issues. Might be 3.30 before we get there.

One turnstile used to stay open till half time......if you miss that chance, go and knock on the office door/window and someone should turn up. Security guys might help too.
Good Luck!
Dorking on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 3667 viewsMAK

Dorking on 15:06 - Apr 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

One turnstile used to stay open till half time......if you miss that chance, go and knock on the office door/window and someone should turn up. Security guys might help too.
Good Luck!

Thanks for that 👍👍
Dorking on 16:12 - Apr 13 with 3412 viewsDalenet

Dorking on 14:48 - Apr 13 by MAK

You're missing nowt. 1 nil down against a part time team who look far better than us
Login to get fewer ads

Dorking on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 3372 viewsRodingdale

I have a season ticket but haven’t been since the lucky draw we had v Oxford City largely because the football on offer is dull and gives nothing to get behind. Genuine question - Why would I buy a ST next season.
Dorking on 16:40 - Apr 13 with 3299 viewssxdale

Left today at half time, bored stupid. Today was a free hit, just go for it we didn't. Loads of possession but seem scared to have a crack at goal. I won't be getting another season next year. If we improve I'll go pay on the day. As it stands just away games for me, back to the days of "a good day out only spoilt by 90 minutes of football"
Dorking on 16:50 - Apr 13 with 3236 views442Dale

Dorking on 16:40 - Apr 13 by sxdale

Left today at half time, bored stupid. Today was a free hit, just go for it we didn't. Loads of possession but seem scared to have a crack at goal. I won't be getting another season next year. If we improve I'll go pay on the day. As it stands just away games for me, back to the days of "a good day out only spoilt by 90 minutes of football"

As frustrating as our performances are, our home record has improved significantly this year.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dorking on 16:56 - Apr 13 with 3216 viewsregjenkins

The Dale commentators need to stop jumping about when Dale get a chance on goal, the commentary disconnects when they do..

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Dorking on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 3180 viewsRodingdale

So that’s us dropping points v all the relegated clubs, in a bang average league where Southend who’ve been deducted god knows how many points are knocking on the play offs. Hopefully the change off the pitch will herald a change on it because that was unacceptable.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 3180 viewsRodingdale

Dorking on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 3147 viewsRodingdale

Dorking on 16:50 - Apr 13 by 442Dale

As frustrating as our performances are, our home record has improved significantly this year.

And so it should in a division where the standard of opposition has dropped so much. Anyone who thinks we’ve improved is kidding themselves- we’ve just sunk to the new level. We need to have leaders in the club who don’t accept average as acceptable. We are average in a league where anyone can beat anyone. I would suggest barring Chesterfield, the rest would all struggle in L2.
Dorking on 17:11 - Apr 13 with 3123 viewsEdindale

We are very average in a poor league.
Despite some missed chances, Chapman was MoM.
Another part time time outfit taking points off us at home having played 48 hours beforehand.
Radical surgery required before next season.
Dorking on 17:15 - Apr 13 with 3071 viewsisitme

Mitchell, Rodney and Henderson all missing chances that they should have put away. If we had played with a bit of drive and tempo we could have had a hatful.
Dorking on 17:23 - Apr 13 with 3000 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Well, well well.......that's a fine optimistic crumb of comfort at the back end of a boring and forgetful season.
I trust it's not sufficient to see Mc Nulty given a new term of office .

Start ticking!
Dorking on 17:25 - Apr 13 with 2985 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dorking on 17:08 - Apr 13 by Rodingdale

And so it should in a division where the standard of opposition has dropped so much. Anyone who thinks we’ve improved is kidding themselves- we’ve just sunk to the new level. We need to have leaders in the club who don’t accept average as acceptable. We are average in a league where anyone can beat anyone. I would suggest barring Chesterfield, the rest would all struggle in L2.

Say it like it is. Rod.
Dorking on 17:27 - Apr 13 with 2957 viewsD_Alien

Dorking on 17:23 - Apr 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well, well well.......that's a fine optimistic crumb of comfort at the back end of a boring and forgetful season.
I trust it's not sufficient to see Mc Nulty given a new term of office .

Start ticking!

He's under contract for next season

Amid the off-field events, i can't see him being sacked. My views are already known so i'm not going to add to them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dorking on 17:27 - Apr 13 with 2955 viewsCanadaDale

What an awful season of football that has been!!
Truly awful standard of football in this league and the worst part is that we’ve been so bad all season too.
The players seem to be good enough to at least be in the playoffs, but the way we play is so negative and boring to watch.
Not sure if I can justify paying hundreds of dollars for the season to watch that dross again.
Let’s hope the summer break lets me forget about just how bad it’s been watching this and sign up full of hope again.
As nice of a bloke McNulty is, he’s a dreadful and negative manager.
Dorking on 17:29 - Apr 13 with 2933 viewssxdale

I don't doubt it. I just say it as I see it. Altrincham aside this season has been one of frustration rather than enjoyment. I sit there in the Pearl Street thinking what the f*** am I doing here again, expecting/hoping for a different result when we play the same predictable way. What's that definition of madness again?
Dorking on 17:39 - Apr 13 with 2849 views442Dale

Dorking on 17:08 - Apr 13 by Rodingdale

Can’t argue with a lot of that. We are very average but before the season and after what we’ve endured off the pitch, that’s where we are. The decline has been halted somewhat.

We now have to improve.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dorking on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 2736 viewsRodingdale

Dorking on 17:39 - Apr 13 by 442Dale

Can’t argue with a lot of that. We are very average but before the season and after what we’ve endured off the pitch, that’s where we are. The decline has been halted somewhat.

We now have to improve.

I really hope we do, but first those in positions of influence at the club need to appreciate that fact. I can only go off what’s in the public domain and the last we heard from the chairman he “enjoyed the football Jim was producing”.

A fish rots from the head.
Dorking on 17:58 - Apr 13 with 2704 viewsYouTubeDale

The simple answer is ; Jim has got to go, then rebuild with a new manager with an entertaining, positive ethos.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024