Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lift to Charlton Athletic 12:28 - Feb 9 with 9339 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Does anybody have a spare seat please i will put towards petrol as by the looks of things the club coach might not happen 2nd time around

Please Note: No Trolls please this time

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 2688 viewsjudd

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:41 - Feb 9 with 2680 viewsPDIDDY

no club coach due to lack of interest............. only at spotty land

Gissa job

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:44 - Feb 9 with 2676 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:41 - Feb 9 by PDIDDY

no club coach due to lack of interest............. only at spotty land

PDIDDY they were losing £300 on the saturday what were going ahead its not looking good for the one on 21st February 2012 but it'll probably prove last season were New Ground Symdrome as it sold out as these are going to be Champions i dont get why we are not going to a effort to promote this one as i see Dale coming back from The Valley with 3 Points from the League Leaders

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:50 - Feb 9 with 2657 viewsPDIDDY

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:44 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

PDIDDY they were losing £300 on the saturday what were going ahead its not looking good for the one on 21st February 2012 but it'll probably prove last season were New Ground Symdrome as it sold out as these are going to be Champions i dont get why we are not going to a effort to promote this one as i see Dale coming back from The Valley with 3 Points from the League Leaders

wish everyone was as keen as taz, we took 270 i think, which after the dale mauling and a tues night was a top effort, surely you can fill a mini bus for scunny to send knill nearer the sack

Gissa job

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:55 - Feb 9 with 2646 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:50 - Feb 9 by PDIDDY

wish everyone was as keen as taz, we took 270 i think, which after the dale mauling and a tues night was a top effort, surely you can fill a mini bus for scunny to send knill nearer the sack

Just searched up last train to Rochdale is 6.55PM 1hr 35 minutes before Kick Off so getting the Train would be stupid especially near Millwall at that time of night
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 2602 views442Dale

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:44 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

The majority of fans who travel will have present at the Valley in 2005.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 2600 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 13:45 - Feb 9 by 442Dale

The majority of fans who travel will have present at the Valley in 2005.

How does that excally help fill the coach or get a lift sorted 442?

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:00 - Feb 9 with 2579 viewsTVOS1907

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 13:47 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

How does that excally help fill the coach or get a lift sorted 442?

It doesn't, but he was referring to your New Ground Syndrome comment, Tazzy.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 2572 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:00 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

It doesn't, but he was referring to your New Ground Syndrome comment, Tazzy.

Well the coach did sell out last season we should be making effort this season as this will be last time we play these as when they go up they'll go up again and with these being League Leaders i think we'll shock them and we need to beat b**y's 269 Attendence on a tuesday night so they become laughing stock

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:13 - Feb 9 with 2558 viewsChaffRAFC

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:06 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Well the coach did sell out last season we should be making effort this season as this will be last time we play these as when they go up they'll go up again and with these being League Leaders i think we'll shock them and we need to beat b**y's 269 Attendence on a tuesday night so they become laughing stock

My fault again?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:15 - Feb 9 with 2553 viewsstella_dale

Tazz.

You finally started contributing to travelling now eh?

Maybe you could square up for the taxi down in Bournemouth where you said later you squared up with the bloke (me) in the front seat with your share!!!!!!!!!!
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:17 - Feb 9 with 2548 viewsfermin

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 12:55 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Just searched up last train to Rochdale is 6.55PM 1hr 35 minutes before Kick Off so getting the Train would be stupid especially near Millwall at that time of night

Try the 23.30 overnight coach from Victoria Coach Station, arriving Manchester at 05.40. Shouldn't be a problem getting to the Coach Station for that time - try http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 2537 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:17 - Feb 9 by fermin

Try the 23.30 overnight coach from Victoria Coach Station, arriving Manchester at 05.40. Shouldn't be a problem getting to the Coach Station for that time - try http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2

thats worse why cant we just have a proper coach service to every game like Biffos do???? In Business as big as football you Provide a service and the costumers return. you shit on the costumers you lose money its simples dale could even put flyers on the coaches with advertments and the next games with discounts just another idea whats been over looked

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:34 - Feb 9 with 2519 viewsisitme

Have you ever thought that some people are working and therefore cannot attend the game? Benefit payments have to come from somewhere!

Others may not be able to afford to attend the game. There are many factors why people will to be going to Charlton.
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:37 - Feb 9 with 2517 viewsSuggers

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:23 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

thats worse why cant we just have a proper coach service to every game like Biffos do???? In Business as big as football you Provide a service and the costumers return. you shit on the costumers you lose money its simples dale could even put flyers on the coaches with advertments and the next games with discounts just another idea whats been over looked

Surprised you have not got your own mode of transport "bot", given your astute business mind. You must be minted fella!

Have you thought of writing a business guru type book?
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:39 - Feb 9 with 2510 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:34 - Feb 9 by isitme

Have you ever thought that some people are working and therefore cannot attend the game? Benefit payments have to come from somewhere!

Others may not be able to afford to attend the game. There are many factors why people will to be going to Charlton.

but take less than buckets to a place you'll probably never see again is kinda shocking its time the board showed they cared about our fans and how they travel i dont fancy being stranded in south east london because we cant fill a club coach or put on a mini bus for £500 split between so many people its time to show they cared this very reason i havent got refund back for charlton because i'd rather see some type of transport leave from spotland on 21st february instead of being shit on they day it Wycombe wasnt cheap and why you always get personal its my business on how i get money to support the football club

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:49 - Feb 9 with 2499 viewsTVOS1907

But last season was on a Bank Holiday Monday when more people were available and Dale still had an outside chance of the play-offs at the time fans were making their seat bookings.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:18 - Feb 9 with 2479 viewsmr_fri_night

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 14:39 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

but take less than buckets to a place you'll probably never see again is kinda shocking its time the board showed they cared about our fans and how they travel i dont fancy being stranded in south east london because we cant fill a club coach or put on a mini bus for £500 split between so many people its time to show they cared this very reason i havent got refund back for charlton because i'd rather see some type of transport leave from spotland on 21st february instead of being shit on they day it Wycombe wasnt cheap and why you always get personal its my business on how i get money to support the football club

why dont you try and organise a minibus to the Valley? I can give you the details of the 16 seater that will be £500. Ill do the maths for you - 16 people paying £31.25 each covers cost.
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:21 - Feb 9 with 2474 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:18 - Feb 9 by mr_fri_night

why dont you try and organise a minibus to the Valley? I can give you the details of the 16 seater that will be £500. Ill do the maths for you - 16 people paying £31.25 each covers cost.

Put my name down for that how many seats are left then?

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:23 - Feb 9 with 2468 viewsmr_fri_night

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:21 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Tazzy read my post again. I said why dont YOU organise a minibus! I had one ready for Saturday but it wasn't needed. im afraid due to a death in the family i havnt got the time or inclination to organise one for the Tuesday game.
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:24 - Feb 9 with 2464 viewsDorsetDale

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:21 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

??????????????

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:29 - Feb 9 with 2451 viewsjudd

Come on Botty, you said it yerself - it's fookin' SIMPLES.

Oh my aching sides.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:31 - Feb 9 with 2445 viewsAtThePeake

Why is it shocking to take less than the buckets?

Rivalry aside, we are very similar clubs with a very similar fanbase (ceptz weev nt gt 2 fa cupz lolz!)

And our club has visited The Valley twice in the last 7 or 8 years, whereas Bury hasn't.

And we're in the relegation zone.

Tangled up in blue.

Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:33 - Feb 9 with 2434 viewsfermin

My point was that if you have to use public transport you would not be stranded in SE London because there is an overnight coach back to Manchester. Alternatively, you could stay the night in London. This is what I used to do when I went to more midweek games than I do now ie travel back overnight if possible, stay in a B&B or doss down somewhere (not the best option but I have done it and no doubt others have as well). I appreciate that it is different if you are based in Rochdale as it is more likely that you will have options involving private transport if it can be arranged.

Wasting money and time travelling to postponed games is an occupational hazard, I am afraid. Be thankful that you do not have to put up with this for home games as well, as we exiles have to. Goodness knows how much money I have wasted over the years in train tickets to postponed or abandoned games in Rochdale and elsewhere.
Lift to Charlton Athletic on 15:38 - Feb 9 with 2429 views442Dale

Tazzy, I've asked this before but maybe you have the details now; what have the club done about the money paid by coach travellers last Saturday?

A total refund might be out of the question but surely they'll do something. When that coach set off at 8am, it was in the knowledge the game was in serious doubt (and was off an hour later)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024