Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickov 17:45 - Mar 17 with 2454 viewsBigKindo

What a whinger. Gave the 4th official and liner total verbal grief for the whole of the game. Thought he had met his match when he encroached into the Dale technical area and decided to go nose to nose with J.C. You are a very poor loser Dickov. Learn to grow up and be a man.
Dickov on 17:51 - Mar 17 with 1978 views442Dale

The ridiculous thing about Dickov's tantrum was the fact that he even had one; there was no way that he'd be able to see if their man was on or offside from the dugouts.

It's like someone working in the Ratcliffe getting annoyed because the defender only got a yellow when giving away the penalty.

Argumentative Scottish dwarf.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dickov on 17:57 - Mar 17 with 1925 viewsD_Alien

I'd back JC in a nose-to-nose against anyone!

It's history now, but thank fook we have a man in our dugout, not someone wearing a blouse underneath their pullover

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dickov on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 1852 viewsSuddenLad

If Dickov had behaved like that on the pitch, he would have surely got a red card - so why wasn't he sent to the stands ?

The 4th official told him loads of times to calm down. As mysterious as why their defender wasn't dismissed for the Symes penalty.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dickov on 18:18 - Mar 17 with 1831 viewsDySporting

Both managers had rants at fourth official during the game. Thought the ref was poor
Dickov on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 1809 viewsTVOS1907

Dickov on 18:18 - Mar 17 by DySporting

Both managers had rants at fourth official during the game. Thought the ref was poor

Maybe, but ....

Mar 2010 - Accrington 2 Dale 4 - ref Graham Salisbury

Sep 11 - bury 2 Dale 4 - ref Graham Salisbury

Mar 12 - Dale 3 Oldham 2 - ref Graham Salisbury

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dickov on 18:32 - Mar 17 with 1772 viewsD_Dale

Dickov on 18:22 - Mar 17 by TVOS1907

Maybe, but ....

Refs get well looked after, do they, when they do a Dale friendly match?

Salisbury's record (from TVOS's preview):

Jul 09 Radcliffe (a, Fr) Won 1-0

Dec 09 Morecambe (h) Won 4-1

Mar 10 Accrington (a) Won 4-2

Mar 11 Notts Co (h) Won 1-0

Sep 11 Bury (a) Won 4-2

Mar 12 Oldham (h) Won 3-2
Dickov on 18:42 - Mar 17 with 1722 viewsDySporting

He can ref every future dale game with those results
Dickov on 19:05 - Mar 17 with 1642 viewsPhil26

Great Ref!

FrancoDale

Login to get fewer ads

Dickov on 19:06 - Mar 17 with 1633 viewselectricblue

Dickov as always been a moaning little sh1te even in his playing days, so its no surprise that hes a moaning tw@t of a manager aswell.

Sore loser written all over him.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dickov on 19:10 - Mar 17 with 1610 viewsBigKindo

Dickov on 18:22 - Mar 17 by TVOS1907

Maybe, but ....

Fair comment TVOS but the point I am making is that Dickov was an embarrassment to his profession and was totally out of order in his childish tantrums. Hardly a good example to his players one of whom in particular showed petulance beyond belief and was rightly booked.
Dickov on 19:19 - Mar 17 with 1573 viewsSpeedy

I've never forgiven Dickov for what he did to Gary Brown years back during the City pre-season game.

Horrible, gobby little thug.
Dickov on 19:22 - Mar 17 with 1540 viewsfirgrovedale51

Dickov on 19:19 - Mar 17 by Speedy

I've never forgiven Dickov for what he did to Gary Brown years back during the City pre-season game.

Fully agree tosser
Dickov on 19:25 - Mar 17 with 1528 viewsSuddenLad

Just heard Dickov on Radio Manchester saying that their player never touched JLAA when he was sent off.

Clearly the dismissed player thought otherwise, because he set off walking to the tunnel before the ref finished blowing the whistle. No argument - head down and walk.

Perhaps Dickov didn't see that either.

Dickov on 19:27 - Mar 17 with 1515 viewsBigKindo

Dickov on 19:25 - Mar 17 by SuddenLad

Just heard Dickov on Radio Manchester saying that their player never touched JLAA when he was sent off.

Clearly the dismissed player thought otherwise, because he set off walking to the tunnel before the ref finished blowing the whistle. No argument - head down and walk.

Perhaps Dickov didn't see that either.

He should have gone to SpecSavers
Dickov on 19:28 - Mar 17 with 1509 viewsDaley_Lama

Dickov must have seen the invisible covering defender that meant the lad only got a yellow for the penalty.

On GMR he claimed that every major decision went against them.

Poll: DF in or out

Dickov on 19:30 - Mar 17 with 1502 viewsSandyman

How Dickbrain could moan after the favouritism today's officials showed Oldham is ludicrous. It was a clear straight red card when their defender conceded a penalty. They got yellow. No way in the world was JLAA's goal a "handball" and should not have been disallowed, yet he got a yellow for handball later in the game!!! Oldham played with 14 men for most of the game as the linesmen and ref gave decision after decision their way and denied Rochdale what they were due under the rules.
Not a dirty game at all - Dickbrain deserves credit for not playing that way (discounting the gay diving antics of Taylor) - the officials gave him nothing to moan at. But, he was a dirty wingeing player, now he is a wingeing manager.

3-2. Do one Dickov, and your 14 man team. Grrrrr!!!!!!
Dickov on 19:36 - Mar 17 with 1470 viewsSandyman

That was a purely evil challenge. As the saying goes, once a c*** always a c***. Dickov has proved it again today. But then again, they like the Lee Hughes type in Biffoland don't they....
Dickov on 19:57 - Mar 17 with 1426 viewspedrodale

Aye that was an absolute shocker on little Gary and never realy recovered from that injury, I'm sure Gary Brown had just scored as well.
Dickov on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 1384 viewsbrady

Dickov on 19:57 - Mar 17 by pedrodale

Aye that was an absolute shocker on little Gary and never realy recovered from that injury, I'm sure Gary Brown had just scored as well.

Well remembered, bloody awful tackle
Dickov on 20:46 - Mar 17 with 1305 viewsBigKindo

Dickov on 20:05 - Mar 17 by brady

Steady on chaps it was a pre-season friendly. Just think what could have happened if it had been a full on competitive match.
Dickov on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 1247 viewsdownunder

Listening to JC on the BBC report/playback thingy. Does he say Stephen Jones defended well? Not many Liverpudlians about round here, did I mis translate his scouse?
Not a good day for Dickoff at all. Lost one of his players in a car crash as they set off for the game. Would not have had far to go to get him to hospital. Lucky the accident did not happen in Rochdale I suppose.
Dickov on 21:11 - Mar 17 with 1235 viewsSuddenLad

Dickov on 21:06 - Mar 17 by downunder

Listening to JC on the BBC report/playback thingy. Does he say Stephen Jones defended well? Not many Liverpudlians about round here, did I mis translate his scouse?
Not a good day for Dickoff at all. Lost one of his players in a car crash as they set off for the game. Would not have had far to go to get him to hospital. Lucky the accident did not happen in Rochdale I suppose.

The accident happened in Sheepfoot Lane as he was travelling in pre-match. Whiplash injury and shaken up, but nothing serious fortunately.

Dickov on 22:08 - Mar 17 with 1157 viewsBigKindo

Dickov on 21:11 - Mar 17 by SuddenLad

The accident happened in Sheepfoot Lane as he was travelling in pre-match. Whiplash injury and shaken up, but nothing serious fortunately.

Fortunately it happened next to an A & E. Have we got one of those in Dale?
Dickov on 22:15 - Mar 17 with 1137 viewsdannyuk

Dickov on 20:05 - Mar 17 by brady

Didn't he dive for a penalty not long after it too.

Think that was my last game before I ditched the Sandy for a better view.
Dickov on 02:20 - Mar 18 with 1042 viewsdownunder

Dickov on 22:08 - Mar 17 by BigKindo

Fortunately it happened next to an A & E. Have we got one of those in Dale?

Yes, a D and an L as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024