Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury slash ticket prices 16:53 - May 30 with 7810 viewsheywooddale

Bury have slashed season and match day tickets
http://mobile.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-all-ticket-prices-lowered-8460

Bold move, not sure slashing income is the best way to financial stability

But on the plus side only £15 to get in Giggle this year
Bury slash ticket prices on 16:55 - May 30 with 6122 viewsjudd

Fair play to them.

You have to price your product correctly to attract the custom.

Nice to see anther chairman at bury well into his slashing.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:06 - May 30 with 6079 views_dezzy

Great price of £15 to get in, I reckon more daleys will go at that price

KHBA

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:12 - May 30 with 6061 viewsSalwaDale

Will be very interesting. To be honest I really hope that it works, as it may force clubs like ours to follow suit and bring prices down, as they have spiralled to a ridiculous level.

Interesting times at Gigg.

TBBT

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:25 - May 30 with 6023 viewsColDale

Them prices match our cheapest admission prices
Bury slash ticket prices on 17:28 - May 30 with 6007 viewsVespa

Do you need a voucher or owt?

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:48 - May 30 with 5952 views442Dale

Forgetting all the questions being raised in the other thread, the absolute simplicity of this has to be commended. Straightforward prices anywhere in the ground is a selling point.

What if the fans don't want extra tickets if they've bought a season ticket already though?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:56 - May 30 with 5933 viewsolympicdale

A very bold move and I say good luck to 'em. We could do worse than follow suit.

Life is a game of fate.

Bury slash ticket prices on 19:22 - May 30 with 5784 viewsMoonyDale

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:56 - May 30 by olympicdale

A very bold move and I say good luck to 'em. We could do worse than follow suit.

I agree it's a bold move, you have to give credit where it's due..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Bury slash ticket prices on 20:17 - May 30 with 5696 viewssandylaner1

Jelly of the under 23s for a tenner
Bury slash ticket prices on 20:23 - May 30 with 5685 viewsBanned4ever

I think lowering admission is a bad idea it puts the club in a deficit and the cost of running the club would not lowered we still will get low crowds.

Macc use to be the lowest admission in the league and look what happen to them.

I rather have stability at the club and exciting players and good performance on the pitch.
Bury slash ticket prices on 21:29 - May 30 with 5607 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:48 - May 30 by 442Dale

Forgetting all the questions being raised in the other thread, the absolute simplicity of this has to be commended. Straightforward prices anywhere in the ground is a selling point.

What if the fans don't want extra tickets if they've bought a season ticket already though?

Tell em to fu ck off

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 22:59 - May 30 with 5524 viewsYouTubeDale

At £200 for 23 games = £8.70 per game. And for the under 23 £100/23 = £4.35

If they average £8 and get 3200 fans = £25,600 x 23 games = £588,800

If we average £15 and get 2700 fans = £40,500 x 23 games = £931,500

They will be down £343k which is a lot of money. They would only make a fraction of that up in terms of increased shop sales and food/drinks.

If the new owners of bury have deep pockets, then this strategy could work in the short term. Otherwise, it is a very foolish game to play. We all know that fans will not flock in if offered low prices in this area dominated by United and City.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Bury slash ticket prices on 00:16 - May 31 with 5485 viewsAtThePeake

Bury slash ticket prices on 22:59 - May 30 by YouTubeDale

They will be down £343k which is a lot of money. They would only make a fraction of that up in terms of increased shop sales and food/drinks.

If the new owners of bury have deep pockets, then this strategy could work in the short term. Otherwise, it is a very foolish game to play. We all know that fans will not flock in if offered low prices in this area dominated by United and City.

That's under the premise that all of our fans are paying on the gate and all of their fans are season ticket holders.

Tangled up in blue.

Bury slash ticket prices on 01:14 - May 31 with 5463 viewsolympicdale

When you analyse the figures, it is a very dangerous game, it strikes me as a way to ingratiate the new owners to the fans, to get them on their side early on.

It will be very interesting if this is an idea for the long term, fascinating times.

Life is a game of fate.

Bury slash ticket prices on 06:07 - May 31 with 5440 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 01:14 - May 31 by olympicdale

When you analyse the figures, it is a very dangerous game, it strikes me as a way to ingratiate the new owners to the fans, to get them on their side early on.

It will be very interesting if this is an idea for the long term, fascinating times.

A mate of mine had a meeting thurs with the new owners and another this tues coming, he says big plans

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 08:17 - May 31 with 5386 viewsDorsetDale

Bury slash ticket prices on 06:07 - May 31 by PDIDDY

A mate of mine had a meeting thurs with the new owners and another this tues coming, he says big plans

Why would TVOS be having meetings with the new Bury board? Or did you mean you've more than one mate?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Bury slash ticket prices on 08:46 - May 31 with 5364 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 08:17 - May 31 by DorsetDale

Why would TVOS be having meetings with the new Bury board? Or did you mean you've more than one mate?

I'm very popular you know, paddy s goose on a Saturday and I'm smokin( literally )

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:25 - May 31 with 5299 viewsolympicdale

Bury slash ticket prices on 08:46 - May 31 by PDIDDY

I'm very popular you know, paddy s goose on a Saturday and I'm smokin( literally )

you'll outgrow us lot soon Didds, be sure to send us a postcard from wherever you yacht docks.

Life is a game of fate.

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:36 - May 31 with 5283 views49thseason

I suspect this is more about generating cash than anything else. If the new guys have paid off the clubs loans there may not be much working capital in the club. Its a gamble at best.
Bury slash ticket prices on 11:48 - May 31 with 5264 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:25 - May 31 by olympicdale

you'll outgrow us lot soon Didds, be sure to send us a postcard from wherever you yacht docks.

Bolton le sands this weekend, hi life

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:53 - May 31 with 5259 viewsolympicdale

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:48 - May 31 by PDIDDY

Bolton le sands this weekend, hi life

I have obtained secret images of your last trip.

Life is a game of fate.

Bury slash ticket prices on 12:17 - May 31 with 5238 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 11:53 - May 31 by olympicdale

I have obtained secret images of your last trip.

I is black

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:17 - Jun 3 with 4982 viewsaleanddale

I get the impression if a golden goose rocked up at Gigg they would not put it in a lovely pen and collect the eggs!! Oh no it would be taken under the main stand and its fookin throat slit!!

very very dangerous this and whilst will generate some short term income and buy bURY some time over the barren summer months, fook knows what they plan to do next March / April time.

The debts might have been paid off ( Just ) but now it looks more and more like the master plan will be built on sand!!!
Bury slash ticket prices on 17:25 - Jun 3 with 4971 viewsPDIDDY

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:17 - Jun 3 by aleanddale

I get the impression if a golden goose rocked up at Gigg they would not put it in a lovely pen and collect the eggs!! Oh no it would be taken under the main stand and its fookin throat slit!!

very very dangerous this and whilst will generate some short term income and buy bURY some time over the barren summer months, fook knows what they plan to do next March / April time.

The debts might have been paid off ( Just ) but now it looks more and more like the master plan will be built on sand!!!

Whatever happens( and you lot want it to go to ts up, obviously) it will be better than closure, that was about to happen, very shortly. We may last a year or achieve what the owners want, fentons gone, we have a club to support, can't see the problem.

Gissa job

Bury slash ticket prices on 18:12 - Jun 3 with 4927 viewsColDale

Bury slash ticket prices on 17:25 - Jun 3 by PDIDDY

Whatever happens( and you lot want it to go to ts up, obviously) it will be better than closure, that was about to happen, very shortly. We may last a year or achieve what the owners want, fentons gone, we have a club to support, can't see the problem.

what surprises me is the comment that I've read a couple of times now about remaining at Gigg lane for a long, long time.

With all the property background anongst the new directors, I'd have thought the interest to them could be from selling Gigg Lane and rebuilding at Pilsworth with the sort of stadium that could boost both match day and non matchday takings. Motorway links would be an advantage for all sorts of things from Monday to Friday, and I would assume the cost of redeveloping Gigg Lane plus links to it would make unfeasible to do so there. I'm not saying moving to Pilsworth wouldn't have its disadvantages but it would certainly have appeal from a financial point of view to people with the links to make such a switch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024