Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 17:12 - Nov 2 with 9811 viewsmacro

Lillis on 17:42 - Nov 2 with 5574 viewsDaleFan7

Just wondering how many points he's going to cost us before he's dropped.

The Joe Hart of League 2.
Lillis on 18:02 - Nov 2 with 5476 viewsToffeemanc

Play Thomson in the cup next week and if he does we'll keep him in the team. Lillis is making too many errors and needs to know he is replaceable and he has to fight for his place

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Lillis on 18:19 - Nov 2 with 5387 viewsnordenblue

Lillis on 18:02 - Nov 2 by Toffeemanc

Play Thomson in the cup next week and if he does we'll keep him in the team. Lillis is making too many errors and needs to know he is replaceable and he has to fight for his place

Couldn't go today so can't comment on todays goals,but as I've said previous,he is always liable to a gaff or 2 that is for sure,
Lillis on 18:19 - Nov 2 with 5376 viewsDaleaholic

Should be dropped. He's cost us at least a point with his mistake. Maybe the defending could've been better once he spilt it... He should have caught it though.

We've got a brilliant young keeper in Robbie Thomson who deserves the chance to earn a position in the starting line up.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Lillis on 19:06 - Nov 2 with 5207 viewsFrog

Very poor today
Lillis on 19:26 - Nov 2 with 5148 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lillis on 17:42 - Nov 2 by DaleFan7

Just wondering how many points he's going to cost us before he's dropped.

The Joe Hart of League 2.

Robbie Thomson the Costel Pantilimon of League2

Got to be worth a shout next Saturday against Turkey?
(who stuffed the buckets at gigg today)
Lillis on 21:28 - Nov 2 with 4901 viewsdingdangblue

We should also drop Lund for missing that header and Dicker for not marking his man for their 1st?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lillis on 21:32 - Nov 2 with 4884 viewsbazingadale

Lillis on 21:28 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

We should also drop Lund for missing that header and Dicker for not marking his man for their 1st?

God some people on this messageboard won't have a negative word said about the team

Today was a terrible performance and lillis has now made too many errors for me, give Thomson a go
Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 21:39 - Nov 2 with 4861 viewsroccydaleian

Lillis on 21:32 - Nov 2 by bazingadale

God some people on this messageboard won't have a negative word said about the team

Today was a terrible performance and lillis has now made too many errors for me, give Thomson a go

Fook of. You are just a moaning boring fooker. How come you don't post when we win?
Lillis on 21:42 - Nov 2 with 4848 viewsbazingadale

Lillis on 21:39 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

Fook of. You are just a moaning boring fooker. How come you don't post when we win?

Pretty sure I do

It's irritating seeing people post thinking the sun shines out of the squads backside after a display like that today
We've not been at the races for a few week now
Lillis on 21:43 - Nov 2 with 4845 viewsChaffRAFC

Lillis on 21:42 - Nov 2 by bazingadale

Pretty sure I do

It's irritating seeing people post thinking the sun shines out of the squads backside after a display like that today

We were top of the league going into last week or have I imagined that?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lillis on 21:47 - Nov 2 with 4828 viewsmacro

Lillis on 21:43 - Nov 2 by ChaffRAFC

We were top of the league going into last week or have I imagined that?

And we got there without being convincing, newport aside
Lillis on 21:55 - Nov 2 with 4803 viewsdalenumber2

Haha that made me laugh Bazingadale - cup half empty or what?
We're obviously not doing too badly looking at our league position. I'd rather watch Dale this season winning or losing than anything I saw under Coleman or Eyre. Even today we played some pretty good stuff which was at times a joy to watch. I am looking forward to a good old promotion battle come April/May. Happy days for me.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 21:57]
Lillis on 22:05 - Nov 2 with 4761 viewsdingdangblue

Pretty sure I do

After a display like today? We had a good 1st half, could easily have scored a 2nd with Cummins and Lunds headers .

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lillis on 22:14 - Nov 2 with 4739 viewsrobbowood

You can please some people part of the time etc etc - but when it comes to some Dale so-called 'supporters' they are never happy

We are 2 points off the top and playing some great football

What more do they want for God's sake

There isn't a goalkeeper in the world who never makes a mistake

If a player makes a mistake or plays badly we can all see it and the only person who will decide whether anybody gets dropped is Hilly

OK Lillis has made mistakes but (apart from one or two goalies in the past e.g. Heaton) he is better than most we've had over the years - and who is to say if another goalie had taken his place this season that goalie wouldn't have made even more mistakes than Lillis
Lillis on 22:26 - Nov 2 with 4686 viewsbazingadale

Where have I said I'm not happy with how we are doing?
You're all taking my post out of context.
Today we were nowhere near our best and I expect KH to say the same in his interview.
I won't defend lillis after today. The past 2 years he's made too many errors. More than many keepers I've seen down the years. I just think the other lad got a chance to show what he can do
Lillis on 22:28 - Nov 2 with 4675 viewsmacro

I think mistakes lead to a loss of confidence, today proved that a bread and butter catch fumbled leading to an AFC winner.

I look overly critical of Lillis, but in a season and a half he has made a series of blunders and of course some excellent saves but I go to games expecting mistakes from him and that's the difference from Lillis and a really good keeper.

Wimbledons today bar a couple of sliced clearances played very well he held onto the ball, commanded his area and was by far the better keeper.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 2 with 4671 viewsbazingadale

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 22:36 - Nov 2 with 4658 viewsroccydaleian

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 2 by bazingadale

[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 22:37]
(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 11:57 - Nov 3 with 4312 viewsbazingadale

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 22:36 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

[Post edited 2 Nov 2013 22:37]

I forgot I can only have an opinion or criticise a player when I'm part of the clique on here
Lillis on 13:17 - Nov 3 with 4225 viewsMass_Debater

Lillis on 21:28 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

They aren't in positions where their mistakes are as obvious. He needs a bit of competition.
Lillis on 13:20 - Nov 3 with 4220 viewsMass_Debater

Pretty sure I do

'a display like that today'.

OK, it wasn't the best and we have played better, but it hardly warrants that description.
(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 13:22 - Nov 3 with 4215 viewsMass_Debater

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 11:57 - Nov 3 by bazingadale

I forgot I can only have an opinion or criticise a player when I'm part of the clique on here

Ridiculous comment. Tazzy-esque almost.

Everyone can have an opinion, but other people might have a different opinion. Why get so mardy about it?
Lillis on 13:34 - Nov 3 with 4197 viewszxcvbnm

Lillis has made too many mistakes, he reminds of Kenny Arthur in gaffeness

Thompson in for me on Saturday

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Lillis on 14:57 - Nov 3 with 4112 viewspnc4eva1

Lillis on 21:47 - Nov 2 by macro

And we got there without being convincing, newport aside

We won the game without breaking into second gear, a sign of a good team

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024