Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Graham 12:47 - Jul 11 with 4175 viewsdingdangblue

Not sure where this has come from - seems a bit random to make up? Could be something in it.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/2017/07/11/transfer-rumours---july
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 12:48]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jordan Graham on 12:57 - Jul 11 with 4104 viewsBrierls

That is a bit out of the blue. Surely with your contacts you can find out if it has legs?

Sounds like a flying winger, a la NML.
Jordan Graham on 13:31 - Jul 11 with 3973 viewsD_Alien

Not sure I'd be that keen, if true

Having a player who's missed pre-season and on loan "for guaranteed game time" isn't what we need, especially after the signing of our own Jordan... Williams

What would Graham do but hold back the development of our own squad?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jordan Graham on 13:35 - Jul 11 with 3954 viewsRoChDaLe

Jordan Graham on 13:31 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

Having a player who's missed pre-season and on loan "for guaranteed game time" isn't what we need, especially after the signing of our own Jordan... Williams

This guy is unbelievable on his day. If we could get him he'd really add some class. No matter how short a loan spell.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Jordan Graham on 13:38 - Jul 11 with 3939 viewsD_Alien

Jordan Graham on 13:35 - Jul 11 by RoChDaLe

This guy is unbelievable on his day. If we could get him he'd really add some class. No matter how short a loan spell.

I don't doubt he's a very good player, but whilst our lads are sweating buckets in pre-season and being inducted into "the Dale way", to then be put on the bench to allow someone else to get fit for another club goes right against the grain for me

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jordan Graham on 13:39 - Jul 11 with 3937 views49thseason

21 senior games since 2013... 1 goal. More injuries than goals. This looks like a last throw of the dice. Perhaps they are paying us to put him back together!
Jordan Graham on 14:16 - Jul 11 with 3827 viewsBrierls

Jordan Graham on 13:31 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

I suspect the "for guaranteed game time" is something the local rag has added, and not something that Hilly would ever offer. To any player.
Jordan Graham on 14:41 - Jul 11 with 3754 viewsRAFCBLUE

Jordan Graham on 14:16 - Jul 11 by Brierls

I suspect the "for guaranteed game time" is something the local rag has added, and not something that Hilly would ever offer. To any player.

Except the way Hill fawned over that United youth keeper, Joel Castro Pereira.....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Jordan Graham on 14:58 - Jul 11 with 3691 viewsdingdangblue

Their fans rate him very highly it seems.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanGr_11/status/884754709453697024

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Graham on 15:38 - Jul 11 with 3548 viewsColDale

Jordan Graham on 14:41 - Jul 11 by RAFCBLUE

Except the way Hill fawned over that United youth keeper, Joel Castro Pereira.....

Some very interesting quotes by Hilly regarding him last month. Called him "world class"
Jordan Graham on 16:55 - Jul 11 with 3297 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jordan Graham on 13:38 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

I don't doubt he's a very good player, but whilst our lads are sweating buckets in pre-season and being inducted into "the Dale way", to then be put on the bench to allow someone else to get fit for another club goes right against the grain for me

If he is a good player, then let's have him, got to be a better option than RNL or McDermott, judging by what their fans say. I'm sure we will make other signings after the Tenerife trip, who will add quality to the squad

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Jordan Graham on 16:57 - Jul 11 with 3283 viewsrkershaw

Jordan Graham on 16:55 - Jul 11 by rochdaleriddler

If he is a good player, then let's have him, got to be a better option than RNL or McDermott, judging by what their fans say. I'm sure we will make other signings after the Tenerife trip, who will add quality to the squad

Wolves fans reckon that the story was started by a blogger whose a Dale fan and the Express and Star have picked up on it!!??
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 16:58]
Jordan Graham on 17:18 - Jul 11 with 3218 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jordan Graham on 16:57 - Jul 11 by rkershaw

Wolves fans reckon that the story was started by a blogger whose a Dale fan and the Express and Star have picked up on it!!??
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 16:58]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Jordan Graham on 17:55 - Jul 11 with 3106 viewsShun

I wouldn't be surprised if since the Connor Ronan move happened some form of trust between the two clubs has developed from it. I'm sure I remember them sniffing around another one of our youngsters last year as well. The impression Ronan's made there might put them in the mind that we do have a warranted reputation for developing young talent, training them well, and playing good football. Sounds like a good fit to send any player on loan who they wanted to get back to fitness.

I did laugh at one of their comments on their message board though about him getting kicked every game if he came here. We're only one league below, the culture of football really isn't that different.
Jordan Graham on 18:45 - Jul 11 with 2932 viewsrkershaw

Jordan Graham on 17:55 - Jul 11 by Shun

I wouldn't be surprised if since the Connor Ronan move happened some form of trust between the two clubs has developed from it. I'm sure I remember them sniffing around another one of our youngsters last year as well. The impression Ronan's made there might put them in the mind that we do have a warranted reputation for developing young talent, training them well, and playing good football. Sounds like a good fit to send any player on loan who they wanted to get back to fitness.

I did laugh at one of their comments on their message board though about him getting kicked every game if he came here. We're only one league below, the culture of football really isn't that different.

Wonder if those same Wolves fans will continue to have the same churlish attitude to League one football after they've played Cardiff City next season?!?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 18:45]
Jordan Graham on 19:38 - Jul 11 with 2783 viewsdingdangblue

Jordan Graham on 17:55 - Jul 11 by Shun

Connor's dad on hearing this commented 'there's more chance of me signing for Dale this season'!
so I'm thinking it's not likely.

Jordan Graham on 19:48 - Jul 11 with 2755 viewsSuddenLad

Jordan Graham on 19:38 - Jul 11 by dingdangblue

Connor's dad on hearing this commented 'there's more chance of me signing for Dale this season'!

Is Mr. Ronan quick and can he cross a ball ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jordan Graham on 19:56 - Jul 11 with 2732 viewsBrierls

I think we can put this one to bed then. Player commenting on Twitter speculation and a reponse from somebody who is likely to know more than any of us.

Even the local rag takes gossip hook line and sinker sometimes.
Jordan Graham on 20:53 - Jul 11 with 2554 viewsdingdangblue

Jordan Graham on 19:48 - Jul 11 by SuddenLad

Is Mr. Ronan quick and can he cross a ball ??

Not a bad left foot in his day but he's carrying a bit of extra timber these days

Jordan Graham on 18:36 - Jul 12 with 1809 viewsfitzochris

Connor's getting a fair few plaudits for his performance against Werder Bremen just now.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jordan Graham on 20:15 - Jul 12 with 1680 viewsdingdangblue

Jordan Graham on 18:36 - Jul 12 by fitzochris

Connor's getting a fair few plaudits for his performance against Werder Bremen just now.

They had an open training session for fans last week at Compton Park and they were raving about him then also - I think it's going to be a big season for him hopefully. I think he set up the only goal today and he scored in a behind closed doors game last week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024