Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Second Coming Part 2 19:04 - Sep 6 with 8755 viewsblackdogblue

Not sure why the thread on Dave Sweetmore return has been locked? TBH saw his tweet before it was removed, wasn't the best but read a lot worse kick backs in other threads.

Really, a banner Dave out? People soon forget all the years of service & charity work he has done for the club, I know the circumstances surrounding Eden wasn't ideal and I do know them both.

People on the last thread are missing one point, in my humble opinion why did the club not advertise the job?? Left themselves wide open here for critisicm & potential for legal advice me thinks... if Desmond the dragon was paid £30j a year & it was advertised we would all apply for it, see my point? Dave has a lot of history and good service, but should not have been an automatic choice. Ps, way we are playing, Cum feel the noise is a distant memory

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:06 - Sep 6 with 6139 viewsMoonyDale

I would imagine this thread will be deleted, shades of the Bury board recently on here...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:12 - Sep 6 with 6107 viewsSuddenLad

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:06 - Sep 6 by MoonyDale

I would imagine this thread will be deleted, shades of the Bury board recently on here...

Depends who you aim your comments at or what the subject matter is and who is criticised....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:14 - Sep 6 with 6099 viewsDaleiLama

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:06 - Sep 6 by MoonyDale

By the looks of it, it was locked because of abuse. It is possible to express an opinion and even disagree with someone without hurling abuse. Pretty simple really.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:15 - Sep 6 with 6096 viewsMoonyDale

I see the tweet pic has also been deleted, if anyone has a copy of it PM me with it as am thinking of having it printed on a T-Shirt...

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:19 - Sep 6 with 6070 viewsShun

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:15 - Sep 6 by MoonyDale

I see the tweet pic has also been deleted, if anyone has a copy of it PM me with it as am thinking of having it printed on a T-Shirt...

What did the tweet say?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:21 - Sep 6 with 6061 viewsDaleiLama

Interesting it has been deleted. Whilst it contained inflammatory language, it was not directly abusive to a named individual. It did, however, speak volumes about the tweeter and I would have thought it should be allowed to stand to illustrate that.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:29 - Sep 6 with 6011 viewsMoonyDale

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:21 - Sep 6 by DaleiLama

Interesting it has been deleted. Whilst it contained inflammatory language, it was not directly abusive to a named individual. It did, however, speak volumes about the tweeter and I would have thought it should be allowed to stand to illustrate that.

No it just called everyone that was up in arms over the fiasco of the tannoy appointment a paedophile, nice.....I didn't read any abuse on the thread, well if you can call T.S using the word tossers abusive, personally I don't and have been called much worse without me losing my sh1t. I was one of those up in arms over it but for the record I don't know or have never met Eden. And as far as I am aware am not part of any clique, I just know the right and wrong way of doing things.....

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:31 - Sep 6 with 6002 viewsDorislove

XL for me , maybe pressure from top brass helped its deleting. Somebody at the club likes the Manc music.
Login to get fewer ads

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:31 - Sep 6 with 5996 viewsblackdogblue

I won't repeat what it said but it was a list of 2 reasons why people hide behind anonymity on forums and no 2 started with a P....

It was wrong but a gut reaction, we are all guilty of..

Just read last post, really????

Hmmmm
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 19:34]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:37 - Sep 6 with 5951 viewsDorislove

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:31 - Sep 6 by blackdogblue

I won't repeat what it said but it was a list of 2 reasons why people hide behind anonymity on forums and no 2 started with a P....

Hmmmm

Conspiracy theories love em , good debating material.

Gut reactions from club employees could if your face doesn't fit get you into trouble.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:43 - Sep 6 with 5928 viewsflyerdale

It's not felt like a them and us situation for a while as it does now. I'm not part of any clique but know right from wrong and this falls into the last category. The gloating by the new employees friends on social media is damn wrong against a lad who unlike the new employee has supported the Dale all his life. Anyway Eden has decided to move on so we should all try to aswell, but for those that care it leaves a very sour taste in the mouth from the club we all love to support.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:44 - Sep 6 with 5928 viewsnordenblue

Why was the initial thread deleted?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:52 - Sep 6 with 5877 viewsDorislove

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:43 - Sep 6 by flyerdale

It's not felt like a them and us situation for a while as it does now. I'm not part of any clique but know right from wrong and this falls into the last category. The gloating by the new employees friends on social media is damn wrong against a lad who unlike the new employee has supported the Dale all his life. Anyway Eden has decided to move on so we should all try to aswell, but for those that care it leaves a very sour taste in the mouth from the club we all love to support.

Your first sentence tells a story ,maybe the cloak is slipping , where is the gloating you mention from our new employees friends.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:52 - Sep 6 with 5868 viewsflyerdale

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:52 - Sep 6 by Dorislove

Your first sentence tells a story ,maybe the cloak is slipping , where is the gloating you mention from our new employees friends.

Check his Facebook page.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:53 - Sep 6 with 5859 viewsMoonyDale

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:44 - Sep 6 by nordenblue

Why was the initial thread deleted?

The thread is still there NB but it's now locked and the pics of the offending tweet have been deleted, pressure from on high methinks..

The Second Coming Part 2 on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 5784 viewsShun

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:31 - Sep 6 by blackdogblue

Hmmmm

What was number 1??
The Second Coming Part 2 on 20:03 - Sep 6 with 5777 viewsAtThePeake

The Second Coming Part 2 on 20:02 - Sep 6 by Shun

What was number 1??

Check your PMs mate.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 20:09]

Tangled up in blue.

The Second Coming Part 2 on 20:04 - Sep 6 with 5770 viewsDorislove

The Second Coming Part 2 on 19:52 - Sep 6 by flyerdale

Check his Facebook page.

Put a link up ,all I can see is a guy full of himself and nowt to do with Dale.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 5547 viewsmingthemerciless

I haven't got a dog in this fight but can I just ask - Is this a paid position or is it purely honorary ?
The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:43 - Sep 6 with 5387 viewsRalphs12

The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:01 - Sep 6 by mingthemerciless

I haven't got a dog in this fight but can I just ask - Is this a paid position or is it purely honorary ?

If rumours are to be believed, they get a 10% cut in player sales.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:43 - Sep 6 with 5386 viewsDaleFan7

If the club want to employ people who use social media in that manner then if it did get brought up by certain 'media outlets' then they'd only have themselves to blame.

I don't know either of them but it's quite clear from day 1 there's been an agenda by some at the club, they've got what they wanted anyway.

Here's hoping they sort the Dale Bar situation out so we don't have to listen to the same 3 songs every week then.
The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:48 - Sep 6 with 5352 viewsDorislove

The Club have made their decision so do what you are supposed to do and support them instead of dragging them through the mud. They made a mess of things, it happens, Gary Jones is a typical example. The lot of you need to gather up your toys and get behind the Chairman and Directors, even though they do cock up ocassionally, you've also been prone to the odd error in the past, lest we forget

A bit of bitterness in that post ,TS "do what you are supposed to do and support them "???? what ???? if they are in the wrong?? "cock up occasionally" you cant in the public eye,what planet are you on .Business these days mean you cant mess/f--k up end of..RAFC is a private company not the government funded stupidity you may know ,or remember.Just a thought you know.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 21:53]
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:12 - Sep 6 with 5269 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 21:48 - Sep 6 by Dorislove

The Club have made their decision so do what you are supposed to do and support them instead of dragging them through the mud. They made a mess of things, it happens, Gary Jones is a typical example. The lot of you need to gather up your toys and get behind the Chairman and Directors, even though they do cock up ocassionally, you've also been prone to the odd error in the past, lest we forget

A bit of bitterness in that post ,TS "do what you are supposed to do and support them "???? what ???? if they are in the wrong?? "cock up occasionally" you cant in the public eye,what planet are you on .Business these days mean you cant mess/f--k up end of..RAFC is a private company not the government funded stupidity you may know ,or remember.Just a thought you know.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 21:53]

"The Club have made their decision so do what you are supposed to do and support them"

Come on, be fair (sarcastic smiley). Given many of his previous posts on here slating the club and board that's his most contradictory post yet amongst many hundreds

Still, it keeps the clique amused.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 22:14]
The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:35 - Sep 6 with 5177 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I don't know either sweetmore or Eden. Exiled so matters little to me. What does matter is that the club don't really seem to have any feeling towards the fans. The days of Les in the portacabins, having a chat and sending Steve walmsley to the chippy buying pie and peas with gravy, footing the bill for me too as I was at college. The days of the hornets safe getting "robbed" and everyone knowing what happened, the days when defenders got sent off for bad tackles, not centre forwards 6 times in 3 years or so.

Truth is we are not a club relying on the fans to keep the club going. Now the power is with the people running the club. I hate it and whilst I will no doubt get a few negs. I loved the fact we kept the club afloat, as fans, but tbh these days we are like good old Boxer from animal farm. Good old loyal boxer. Off to your retirement field??????

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:38 - Sep 6 with 5162 viewskel

The Second Coming Part 2 on 22:35 - Sep 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

I don't know either sweetmore or Eden. Exiled so matters little to me. What does matter is that the club don't really seem to have any feeling towards the fans. The days of Les in the portacabins, having a chat and sending Steve walmsley to the chippy buying pie and peas with gravy, footing the bill for me too as I was at college. The days of the hornets safe getting "robbed" and everyone knowing what happened, the days when defenders got sent off for bad tackles, not centre forwards 6 times in 3 years or so.

Truth is we are not a club relying on the fans to keep the club going. Now the power is with the people running the club. I hate it and whilst I will no doubt get a few negs. I loved the fact we kept the club afloat, as fans, but tbh these days we are like good old Boxer from animal farm. Good old loyal boxer. Off to your retirement field??????

Good post but the club has made their decision so be a a good little boy and support them eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024