Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any changes 11:54 - Dec 29 with 1948 viewsDale50

Would anybody like to see any changes are to go with an 3 consecutive same team. ?Personally i would like to go with the same starting 11..
any changes on 12:06 - Dec 29 with 1901 viewsChaffRAFC

I'd like to see Gillam out of the 11 and maybe Inman or Dooley in (if fit). Gillam has offered nothing last two games for me really.

Aside from that I wouldn't want to see many more changes.

That said, we've played the same team twice in a week so I'm fully expecting 4 or 5 changes to the lineup today for rotation purposes. Suspect Perkins may come in for Adshead at least.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

any changes on 12:11 - Dec 29 with 1881 viewsSaxonDale

any changes on 12:06 - Dec 29 by ChaffRAFC

I'd like to see Gillam out of the 11 and maybe Inman or Dooley in (if fit). Gillam has offered nothing last two games for me really.

That said, we've played the same team twice in a week so I'm fully expecting 4 or 5 changes to the lineup today for rotation purposes. Suspect Perkins may come in for Adshead at least.

I’d agree with that. We need to keep things fresh but still retain the blueprint for what’s made us win the last few games. If the fresh legs aren’t capable of playing the ball on the floor I’d rather us stick with the same team. The system we’ve used the last few games certainly looks like it will cause teams trouble, we just need consistency playing it.
any changes on 12:21 - Dec 29 with 1855 viewsTVOS1907

any changes on 12:06 - Dec 29 by ChaffRAFC

I also noticed Matt Done limping about at the end of the Blackpool game, although it could have been just a slight knock.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

any changes on 12:39 - Dec 29 with 1788 viewsboromat

I think Adshead will play and is one of the reasons he came off quite early the last game. Agree with Gillam maybe losing his place.

Maybe today McGahey and Cannon come in fresh legged for one last 90 minutes of service?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

any changes on 12:45 - Dec 29 with 1786 viewsdawlishdale

I don't see Gillam as being ready for the first team yet.

I'd like Sam Hart to play if fit (can't recall much injury news on him)

McGahey to play if not already sold
any changes on 13:03 - Dec 29 with 1747 viewsisitme

It depends on how fresh the players are. Inman starting for Gillam is an obvious one. I'd like Adshead to start with Camps and Rathbone as that line up has a good balance to it. Camps to hold, Rathbone's running and Adshead's creativity.

Hart coming back would be a bonus as his delivery is much better. Hopefully his shoulder is better.

If deals are agreed I cannot see Cannon or McGahey featuring at all.
any changes on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 1509 viewsalbert_park

any changes on 13:03 - Dec 29 by isitme

It depends on how fresh the players are. Inman starting for Gillam is an obvious one. I'd like Adshead to start with Camps and Rathbone as that line up has a good balance to it. Camps to hold, Rathbone's running and Adshead's creativity.

Hart coming back would be a bonus as his delivery is much better. Hopefully his shoulder is better.

If deals are agreed I cannot see Cannon or McGahey featuring at all.

If McGahey has to all intents and purposes been sold, why does Hill have him on the bench and go through the motions of warming up on the pitch. Embarassing!
any changes on 21:35 - Dec 29 with 1443 viewssmaclad1

any changes on 21:00 - Dec 29 by albert_park

If McGahey has to all intents and purposes been sold, why does Hill have him on the bench and go through the motions of warming up on the pitch. Embarassing!

"If" - it's a bigger word than it looks.

Also, if Andrew has to all intents and purposes been sold, why does Hill have him on the bench and going through the motions when he's on the pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

any changes on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 1421 viewsfitzochris

any changes on 21:35 - Dec 29 by smaclad1

Also, if Andrew has to all intents and purposes been sold, why does Hill have him on the bench and going through the motions when he's on the pitch.

Who said Andrew has been “sold”?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

any changes on 21:40 - Dec 29 with 1412 viewsrochdaleriddler

Maybe all the squad , including management has been sold, judging by the effort and care on display today

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

any changes on 22:30 - Dec 29 with 1348 viewssmaclad1

any changes on 21:38 - Dec 29 by fitzochris

Who said Andrew has been “sold”?

Odd you haven't taken albert to task for exactly the same post about McGahey. You know the 'rumours' about both players - unless you know more about the McGahey situation than you're letting on
any changes on 10:30 - Dec 30 with 1211 viewsYorkshire_Dale

That is an apt description of Calvin's performance (and the others) yesterday Smacker...."going through the motions".......
any changes on 11:02 - Dec 30 with 1164 viewsalbert_park

Not quite the same about Calvin as he usually gets minutes on the pitch. Harrison was our best player and then gets dropped for reasons only known to Hill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024