Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday 12:45 - Sep 14 with 2209 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday 14th Sep 2020 12:42
Dale take on Championship opposition once again in the second round of the EFL Cup with Sheffield Wednesday making the trip to Spotland. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:24 - Sep 14 with 2181 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is Stephen Humphrys Cup-tied for this one?
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:38 - Sep 14 with 2162 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:24 - Sep 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is Stephen Humphrys Cup-tied for this one?

Yes

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:50 - Sep 14 with 2157 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Thanks Maestro.
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 15:25 - Sep 14 with 2083 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:50 - Sep 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

Thanks Maestro.

Not really.

I just looked at the match report of Southend's first round game on the BBC football pages.

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 17:37 - Sep 14 with 1965 viewsboromat

From BBMs comments on the OS it's sounding like a second string that'll play. Good opportunity for some players to make a push for the first team. It's not very often player are mentioned leading up to games but specifically mentions Jim and Yeboah as starters.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 19:48 - Sep 14 with 1803 viewsseasidedale

Thing is it’s like a glorified friendly, there is no prize money, no tv money as we are not on, so playing a mix isn’t a bad idea, the EFL cup isn’t paying until 5th round when /if crowds return
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:22 - Sep 14 with 1757 viewsSuddenLad

Why is there no prize money? A club qualifying for the next round usually receives a financial reward for doing so. Otherwise, what's the point? I'm sure someone posted that we had won £8,000 for beating Huddersfield.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:24 - Sep 14 with 1755 viewsseasidedale

I may be wrong, I googled what the prize per round was an the sites I visited said there wasn’t any, i apolofgise if I am wrong, must admit I was suprised
Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:35 - Sep 14 with 1730 viewsD_Alien

https://www.sportekz.com/football/efl-cup-prize-money/

This was last year, would be surprised if it's any less now
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 20:36]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 1710 viewsTVOS1907

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:22 - Sep 14 by SuddenLad

Why is there no prize money? A club qualifying for the next round usually receives a financial reward for doing so. Otherwise, what's the point? I'm sure someone posted that we had won £8,000 for beating Huddersfield.

There's definitely some prize money.

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 09:38 - Sep 15 with 1475 viewsAtThePeake

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 20:22 - Sep 14 by SuddenLad

I'm not sure what the prize money is for the EFL Cup but the £8,000 comment was about the EFL Trophy win against Morecambe.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tangled up in blue.

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:36 - Sep 15 with 1238 viewsseasidedale

Finally found an article re prize money, it’s reverted to 2017-18 levels, which means a first round win gave us £5k, 2nd round £7k 3rd £10k
4th round £15k QF £20 sf £25. Runner up £50k winners £100,000
Can see why the premier league don’t take it seriously
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:38 - Sep 15 with 1232 viewsSuddenLad

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 09:38 - Sep 15 by AtThePeake

I'm not sure what the prize money is for the EFL Cup but the £8,000 comment was about the EFL Trophy win against Morecambe.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Thanks ATP. I knew the amount had been mentioned. Wrong competition !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 14:03 - Sep 15 with 1182 viewsNigeriamark

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 13:36 - Sep 15 by seasidedale

Finally found an article re prize money, it’s reverted to 2017-18 levels, which means a first round win gave us £5k, 2nd round £7k 3rd £10k
4th round £15k QF £20 sf £25. Runner up £50k winners £100,000
Can see why the premier league don’t take it seriously

So Basically, if MUFC win it the total prize money would pay for about 3 days of Pogba's salary.
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 15:47 - Sep 15 with 1056 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 14:03 - Sep 15 by Nigeriamark

So Basically, if MUFC win it the total prize money would pay for about 3 days of Pogba's salary.

Puts it in to perspective......but Club's like ours need this to keep the lights on.
Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 18:48 - Sep 15 with 835 viewsboromat

I hope McLaughlin isn't injured already 🙈

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 19:05 - Sep 15 with 806 viewsMass_Debater

Match Preview: Rochdale vs Sheffield Wednesday on 18:48 - Sep 15 by boromat

I hope McLaughlin isn't injured already 🙈

Match thread, Sheff Wed by 442Dale 15 Sep 2020 18:49
https://twitter.com/officiallydale/status/1305926088250490884?s=21

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024