Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AtThePeake 17:29 - May 1 with 2933 viewsjudd

You'll never gorge a career out on BBC Radio Manchester if you don't mention Bolton.

Didn't hear it all but good interview. They wouldn't be drawn on Bottomley towards the end, if that was your intention.

Poll: What is it to be then?

AtThePeake on 17:31 - May 1 with 2910 viewsAtThePeake

Cheers Judd. I noticed Bill Rice's stumbling after I mentioned off-field issues.

Tangled up in blue.

AtThePeake on 17:53 - May 1 with 2772 viewsjudd

AtThePeake on 17:31 - May 1 by AtThePeake

Cheers Judd. I noticed Bill Rice's stumbling after I mentioned off-field issues.

Heh! He served it big style

AtThePeake on 18:14 - May 1 with 2713 viewskel

What time were you on?
AtThePeake on 18:18 - May 1 with 2696 viewsAtThePeake

AtThePeake on 18:14 - May 1 by kel

What time were you on?

Before the game at about 2.50 and again after at about 5.15

Tangled up in blue.

AtThePeake on 18:19 - May 1 with 2691 viewskel

AtThePeake on 18:18 - May 1 by AtThePeake

Before the game at about 2.50 and again after at about 5.15

Ta
AtThePeake on 21:11 - May 1 with 2419 viewsdingdangblue

Its here, very good call.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09f3t31

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

AtThePeake on 21:25 - May 1 with 2364 viewsTVOS1907

AtThePeake on 21:11 - May 1 by dingdangblue

Its here, very good call.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09f3t31

It is, but that Rice is hopeless.

Got the name of Doncaster's scorer wrong (Taylor Phillips??) and claimed we went down on the last day. He also started to say Wigan were victorious at Hull.

He wouldn't have made those errors with "BOLTON WANDERERS".
[Post edited 1 May 2021 21:27]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

AtThePeake on 21:29 - May 1 with 2339 viewsD_Alien

AtThePeake on 21:25 - May 1 by TVOS1907

It is, but that Rice is hopeless.

Got the name of Doncaster's scorer wrong (Taylor Phillips??) and claimed we went down on the last day. He also started to say Wigan were victorious at Hull.

He wouldn't have made those errors with "BOLTON WANDERERS".
[Post edited 1 May 2021 21:27]

That Rice?

Former Arsenal and NI footballer?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

AtThePeake on 21:35 - May 1 with 2308 viewsSandyman

Well done that man. Can't be easy speaking live on air. Perhaps if a few of us could phone in next week re: "off the field issues"? Not that anyone will get a look in if Bolton are promoted, but worth a try?
AtThePeake on 21:36 - May 1 with 2294 viewsTVOS1907

AtThePeake on 21:29 - May 1 by D_Alien

That Rice?

Former Arsenal and NI footballer?

Heh

Tell you what, Dearden and McGinlay criticised the Bolton fans who turned up at the ground, but the first caller on is a Bolton fan who "has just been down to the ground".

Good to hear McGinlay being as neutral as ever.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

AtThePeake on 00:45 - May 2 with 2091 viewsSandyman

AtThePeake on 21:36 - May 1 by TVOS1907

Heh

Tell you what, Dearden and McGinlay criticised the Bolton fans who turned up at the ground, but the first caller on is a Bolton fan who "has just been down to the ground".

Good to hear McGinlay being as neutral as ever.

"We" McGinlay , the impartial broadcaster. He calls them "we" more than he calls them Bolton.

How were Rochdale referred to last season? "the other side" , "the opposition player" etc ?

Radio Bolton. Bolton first, last, always. Just don't mention off the field issues at another club.
AtThePeake on 21:08 - May 2 with 1707 viewsfinberty

AtThePeake on 00:45 - May 2 by Sandyman

"We" McGinlay , the impartial broadcaster. He calls them "we" more than he calls them Bolton.

How were Rochdale referred to last season? "the other side" , "the opposition player" etc ?

Radio Bolton. Bolton first, last, always. Just don't mention off the field issues at another club.

True, but to be fair to McGinlay, that was the equally lamentable Alan Gowling.

The irony of course is that Radio Bolton has clearly nailed its colours successfully. So in the final analysis, they can stand behind that outcome.
AtThePeake on 11:02 - May 3 with 1374 viewsncfc_chalky

How much bigger are Bolton compared to Dale anyhow fan wise,Forest have 5X the fanbase of Notts so we don't get much of a look in when it comes to local radio or press etc

It was nice to hear somebody from here speak because when I read the posts I visualise them sounding like Liam Gallagher has written it... Except Judd who is more Jack Duckworth obv and James who is a bit posh so likes to rough it oop north

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

AtThePeake on 11:18 - May 3 with 1353 viewsAtThePeake

AtThePeake on 11:02 - May 3 by ncfc_chalky

How much bigger are Bolton compared to Dale anyhow fan wise,Forest have 5X the fanbase of Notts so we don't get much of a look in when it comes to local radio or press etc

It was nice to hear somebody from here speak because when I read the posts I visualise them sounding like Liam Gallagher has written it... Except Judd who is more Jack Duckworth obv and James who is a bit posh so likes to rough it oop north

You could always listen to the podcast Chalky!

Tangled up in blue.

AtThePeake on 11:42 - May 3 with 1302 viewsjudd

AtThePeake on 11:02 - May 3 by ncfc_chalky

I'm more like Vera than Jack

AtThePeake on 12:15 - May 3 with 1243 viewsEllDale

Funny watching the scenes at Bolton on Saturday.
BWFC have issued a strong statement condemning fans who forcibly entered the ground and fighting outside the stadium.
AtThePeake on 16:07 - May 3 with 1068 viewsncfc_chalky

AtThePeake on 11:18 - May 3 by AtThePeake

You could always listen to the podcast Chalky!

Even though I've been posting on here for about 8/9 years for some reason I've never pressed the podcast link but I will if it's back next season 😎

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024