Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator 14:04 - May 14 with 1988 viewsD_Alien

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/vacancy_scoreboardoperator/

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 14:42 - May 14 with 1902 viewsHopwoodblue

Surprised they haven’t advertised for two, after this season I thought the away team goal button might cause someone repetitive straight in their button pressing finger.
Might be best to take it in turns.🤣
I’d also make sure the away team button presser can work until 5pm because injury time will probably be their busiest period if this seasons anything to go by.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:46]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 12:54 - May 15 with 1557 viewsDalenet

Who do they report to? The Head of Paperclips or the Head of Stadium Sweeping?

I am sure somebody would love to do this as a volunteer - they get to see the games for free too
Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 13:01 - May 15 with 1542 views49thseason

Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 12:54 - May 15 by Dalenet

I am sure somebody would love to do this as a volunteer - they get to see the games for free too

Possibly the new part- time safety officer they are advertising for too? I guess they are obliged to have a safety officer but couldnt they perhaps have sent an existing employee on a course? Dont the EFL run stadium safety courses?
Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 13:02 - May 15 with 1542 viewsD_Alien

Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 12:54 - May 15 by Dalenet

I agree, and no mention of remuneration, but from the advert it seems as if they're looking to recruit someone who's interested in furthering their career in football media

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another job vacancy; Scoreboard Operator on 13:43 - May 15 with 1462 viewsmikehunt

Must be able to hack Burnley scores so their opponents are always 12 goals in front: seeing as it can’t be bury.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024