Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Survey 17:03 - Jun 6 with 4020 viewskel

Good opportunity for a bit of feedback, member or not.

https://daletrust.surveysparrow.com/s/dale-trust-survey-summer-2021/tt-1cd4f3
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 17:07]
Trust Survey on 17:11 - Jun 6 with 3251 viewsblackdogblue

Some interesting questions on this 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Trust Survey on 17:25 - Jun 6 with 3209 viewsD_Alien

Instead of clicking the link in the OP, i've gone to the Dale Trust website, which opens with "Trust Survey 2021" as the first article... but no link that takes me to the survey

Now i could simply click the OP link but why am i not seeing the link on the website page? As a new member, is there something that needs doing to enable such links?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust Survey on 17:26 - Jun 6 with 3192 viewsncfc_chalky

It's good that the trust want feedback from the fans,if you don't ask the questions then you won't get the answers,I was pretty straightforward in putting down my answers until it came to the last question which took a little more thought by what I've read on other threads

If you haven't already then join the trust,it's only a fiver and the more voices that sing the same song then the louder the message is heard

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Trust Survey on 17:31 - Jun 6 with 3172 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Survey on 17:25 - Jun 6 by D_Alien

Instead of clicking the link in the OP, i've gone to the Dale Trust website, which opens with "Trust Survey 2021" as the first article... but no link that takes me to the survey

Now i could simply click the OP link but why am i not seeing the link on the website page? As a new member, is there something that needs doing to enable such links?

It’s open to members & non members so wouldn’t have thought so?

Additionally it is on their twitter link

Trust Survey on 17:32 - Jun 6 with 3169 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Survey on 17:26 - Jun 6 by ncfc_chalky

It's good that the trust want feedback from the fans,if you don't ask the questions then you won't get the answers,I was pretty straightforward in putting down my answers until it came to the last question which took a little more thought by what I've read on other threads

If you haven't already then join the trust,it's only a fiver and the more voices that sing the same song then the louder the message is heard

Except where the songs include a wheelbarrow, fook that right off

Trust Survey on 17:46 - Jun 6 with 3144 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 17:31 - Jun 6 by blackdogblue

It’s open to members & non members so wouldn’t have thought so?

Additionally it is on their twitter link

Thanks, but i'm still not seeing anything. All i've got on screen is this:

"We are launching our annual Trust survey.
The Survey should take you no longer than 2/3 mins to fill in and itt will go a long way to inform the Trust its direction for the 2021-22 season. As a members’ led organisation, it is important to know that our plans match the wishes of our members.
You can read our reaction to last Summer’s Survey by clicking here. We will post a similar reaction following the close of our survey.
The survey will close on Saturday 25th June."

Nothing else. And sure, i could use the twitter link or the link in the OP, but i'd still rather have a simple link i can use from the main website - for future surveys and because it should be obvious where to access it

Trust Survey on 17:50 - Jun 6 with 3114 viewsncfc_chalky

I'm seeing the same thing D_A and I'm not a new member so it's not just you,maybe the trust don't realise?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Trust Survey on 17:53 - Jun 6 with 3092 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Survey on 17:50 - Jun 6 by ncfc_chalky

I'm seeing the same thing D_A and I'm not a new member so it's not just you,maybe the trust don't realise?

Agree with Chalky & D_A, going the website way there is no link only to last years one, could be an admin error.. they have been busy in the last couple of weeks 😀

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Survey on 17:55 - Jun 6 with 3082 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 17:53 - Jun 6 by blackdogblue

Agree with Chalky & D_A, going the website way there is no link only to last years one, could be an admin error.. they have been busy in the last couple of weeks 😀

True, they have and we're all grateful for it

There's no rush at all, but now this has been flagged up, it can be sorted in due course

Trust Survey on 18:05 - Jun 6 with 3049 viewstony_roch975

Trust Survey on 17:11 - Jun 6 by blackdogblue

Some interesting questions on this 👍

crucial ones towards the end on club ownership and Trust representation on the Board

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Trust Survey on 18:26 - Jun 6 with 3008 viewsboromat

The link on Twitter wasn't working and needed updating maybe it's something similar with the website sure they'll fix it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust Survey on 18:58 - Jun 6 with 2938 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Survey on 18:26 - Jun 6 by boromat

The link on Twitter wasn't working and needed updating maybe it's something similar with the website sure they'll fix it.

Works fine for me via the twitter link,... not an expert on twitter but maybe you need to follow them?

Trust Survey on 19:09 - Jun 6 with 2919 viewsboromat

Trust Survey on 18:58 - Jun 6 by blackdogblue

Works fine for me via the twitter link,... not an expert on twitter but maybe you need to follow them?

I think you misunderstood. It didn't work at first but they fixed it very quickly. I wondered if the website also needed the link fixing.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust Survey on 19:11 - Jun 6 with 2909 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 19:09 - Jun 6 by boromat

I think you misunderstood. It didn't work at first but they fixed it very quickly. I wondered if the website also needed the link fixing.

The website needs the link adding, not fixing - it doesn't exist

Trust Survey on 19:16 - Jun 6 with 2881 viewsblackdogblue

Trust Survey on 19:09 - Jun 6 by boromat

No probs 👍

Trust Survey on 23:47 - Jun 6 with 2737 viewsSandyman

Clicked on the link Kel provided in the OP and completed the survey. Guess I got lucky :)
Trust Survey on 00:01 - Jun 7 with 2725 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 23:47 - Jun 6 by Sandyman

Clicked on the link Kel provided in the OP and completed the survey. Guess I got lucky :)

Supplementary question whilst your luck's in:

If kel hadn't provided that link, would you even know the survey existed? How many others (who don't read this messageboard or follow the twitter account) don't know about it?

Oh, that's two questions

Trust Survey on 00:26 - Jun 7 with 2708 viewsSandyman

Trust Survey on 00:01 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

Supplementary question whilst your luck's in:

If kel hadn't provided that link, would you even know the survey existed? How many others (who don't read this messageboard or follow the twitter account) don't know about it?

Oh, that's two questions

1 - No, but I've not been "net surfing" much tonight. Maybe an e-mailshot is required.

2 - No idea
Trust Survey on 00:38 - Jun 7 with 2691 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 00:26 - Jun 7 by Sandyman

1 - No, but I've not been "net surfing" much tonight. Maybe an e-mailshot is required.

2 - No idea

1. Spot on

2. That's the point!

The great work being done by the Trust now, with Daleys flocking to it in droves, needs to be maximised by reaching out directly to its members. Looking forward to seeing this happen, when time allows for those in admin positions

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 0:48]

Trust Survey on 14:31 - Jun 7 with 2412 viewsDaleiLama

It is quite a stark contrast with the Trust surveying its membership to ask how it can better serve members, the rebel alliance working their stones off to push regime change through and shareholders up in arms demanding change. The club? Well, it's gone into bunker mode - having time for reflection, whilst Rome burns and the only outward sign of activity is a transformation into a gated community. You couldn't make it up.

In the mid-season podcast with a former CEO, the most memorable Dale moment shared was not one on the pitch, but how much the fanbase was willing to pitch in, in whatever way possible, to offer unsolicited help however it could. Telling also, now, that the club have looked without not within to try to move forward. Result - we have taken too many steps backward. It is beyond time for some new thinking and a better way for all to pull together. Us and them never has worked and never will work. A fecking barrier? Sigh.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trust Survey on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 2154 viewsDaleiLama

Bump

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trust Survey on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 2063 viewsD_Alien

Trust Survey on 11:09 - Jun 8 by DaleiLama

Bump

Hmmm..

Good to see the Take Survey button has been added to the website article

Expect the number of responses to rise... but a simple generic email shot to all members would take about what...? Five minutes, or less?

https://itstillworks.com/12248206/how-to-send-a-mass-email-from-an-excel-spreads

Trust Survey on 12:51 - Jun 8 with 2049 viewskel

Trust Survey on 12:43 - Jun 8 by D_Alien

Hmmm..

Good to see the Take Survey button has been added to the website article

Expect the number of responses to rise... but a simple generic email shot to all members would take about what...? Five minutes, or less?

https://itstillworks.com/12248206/how-to-send-a-mass-email-from-an-excel-spreads

Agree with that.

When I was involved I was tasked with sending out emails and we had a specific application for it. Not sure if it’s still used but it used to offer feedback too ie who had read it, who had deleted without reading etc.
Trust Survey on 19:40 - Jun 9 with 1782 viewsD_Alien

Fair do's, the Trust Survey has been included in the June newsletter that's just popped into my inbox

Trust Survey on 19:45 - Jun 9 with 1769 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust Survey on 19:40 - Jun 9 by D_Alien

Fair do's, the Trust Survey has been included in the June newsletter that's just popped into my inbox

Agreed. It's an excellent email bulletin too if you've not been following the goings on.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024