Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Clearing Snow 11:35 - Jan 17 with 5933 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Cavanagh has just tweeted 'training done, 2nd session starting'. He has then put a pic of players clearing snow off pitch. Can't get it linked up on here as I'm using phone to post this.
Players Clearing Snow on 11:41 - Jan 17 with 4436 viewssandylaner1

good stuff
Players Clearing Snow on 11:48 - Jan 17 with 4396 viewslurker

Good to see! Now what else can I suggest?
Players Clearing Snow on 11:49 - Jan 17 with 4395 viewsDaley_Lama

A roof on the stadium to stop the forecasted snow over the next 2 days?

Poll: DF in or out

Players Clearing Snow on 12:14 - Jan 17 with 4313 viewsbaroniser

Interesting to see George Donnelly has just tweeted a picture of Francis Jeffers clearing the pitch, I didn't think he was still training here.
Players Clearing Snow on 12:29 - Jan 17 with 4248 viewslurker

Players Clearing Snow on 12:14 - Jan 17 by baroniser

Interesting to see George Donnelly has just tweeted a picture of Francis Jeffers clearing the pitch, I didn't think he was still training here.

GD has a proper mancrush on that guy. Bet @salryo is well jel!
Players Clearing Snow on 12:43 - Jan 17 with 4193 viewsBingoballs

Full credit to jc for volunteering the 1st team too help clear the snow off the pitch, something Hillcroft never did.
Players Clearing Snow on 12:47 - Jan 17 with 4174 viewslurker

Players Clearing Snow on 12:43 - Jan 17 by Bingoballs

Full credit to jc for volunteering the 1st team too help clear the snow off the pitch, something Hillcroft never did.

The best case scenario will have been that they volunteered themselves without any pushing. I hope this is the case, and it would make me feel a whole lot better if it were tbh!
Players Clearing Snow on 13:34 - Jan 17 with 4037 viewsYouTubeDale

Players Clearing Snow on 11:48 - Jan 17 by lurker

Good to see! Now what else can I suggest?

I didn't think they would take your suggestion literally. They will be buying wingers next!!!

Joking aside, I know how hard it is to take snow off the pitch having attended on most occasions recently (I know this is a lighter covering) - you really ache for somewhile afterwards, and I would consider myself fit. No, our players are like thoroughbred race horses not donkeys. They should be kept at peak fitness for the match and not using muscles they thought they never had.

Remember, there are fine lines between winning and losing. We don't want this to be another excuse.

Poor substitutions again. It should have been the youth.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

Players Clearing Snow on 13:50 - Jan 17 with 3978 viewslurker

Players Clearing Snow on 13:34 - Jan 17 by YouTubeDale

I didn't think they would take your suggestion literally. They will be buying wingers next!!!

Joking aside, I know how hard it is to take snow off the pitch having attended on most occasions recently (I know this is a lighter covering) - you really ache for somewhile afterwards, and I would consider myself fit. No, our players are like thoroughbred race horses not donkeys. They should be kept at peak fitness for the match and not using muscles they thought they never had.

Remember, there are fine lines between winning and losing. We don't want this to be another excuse.

Poor substitutions again. It should have been the youth.

Our players are finely tuned athletes.
They'll be reet once they get some fuel back in them

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Players Clearing Snow on 13:55 - Jan 17 with 3951 viewslurker

Sky sports are sending some cameras down to film our players exploits

Joe Rafferty seems happy about it

@JoeRafferty93 Sky sports news here to film us shovel the pitch #great

@JoeRafferty93 #sarcastic

Can I just say..... ARF!!
Players Clearing Snow on 13:57 - Jan 17 with 3940 viewsolympicdale

Players Clearing Snow on 13:55 - Jan 17 by lurker

Its just been shown, pitch looks okay so far.

Life is a game of fate.

Players Clearing Snow on 14:15 - Jan 17 with 3875 viewsChaffRAFC

Moaning little gobsh!te, get on with it and while they're all there, give them a tin of paint, they can do the top bit of the Willbutts which looks manky when you drive past it coming from Edenfield Road!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Players Clearing Snow on 14:17 - Jan 17 with 3869 viewsdingdangblue

Players Clearing Snow on 13:57 - Jan 17 by olympicdale

Its just been shown, pitch looks okay so far.

I saw some dogshit on it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Players Clearing Snow on 14:18 - Jan 17 with 3861 viewsRotherhamDale

Rafferty can moan all he wants.

If they weren't all horrible on the pitch, and the fans actually liked them, then they wouldn't be having to do it as some of the fans would have volunteered.

It's their own fault.

Possession with progression.

Players Clearing Snow on 14:22 - Jan 17 with 3845 viewsD_Alien

It's a good news story to counteract last weekend's bad publicity. Might have been thought up by the board, and suggested to JC?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Players Clearing Snow on 14:24 - Jan 17 with 3837 viewslurker

YouTubeDale suggested we get some wingers, not whingers
Players Clearing Snow on 14:44 - Jan 17 with 3776 viewsmacro

Players Clearing Snow on 14:15 - Jan 17 by ChaffRAFC

Moaning little gobsh!te, get on with it and while they're all there, give them a tin of paint, they can do the top bit of the Willbutts which looks manky when you drive past it coming from Edenfield Road!

He needn't worry as long as the bench is cleared because I'd imagine that's where he'll be sitting if the game survives on Saturday
Players Clearing Snow on 14:57 - Jan 17 with 3730 viewspaulscho

Players Clearing Snow on 14:44 - Jan 17 by macro

He needn't worry as long as the bench is cleared because I'd imagine that's where he'll be sitting if the game survives on Saturday

They didnt need to clear 4 metres down each touchline,they could have left that area full of snow ...we dont use the wings !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Players Clearing Snow on 15:34 - Jan 17 with 3623 viewsThreeLions

Players Clearing Snow on 12:14 - Jan 17 by baroniser

Been training with us for a while now since his Malta experience didn't work out. He actually says he loves training with us and says they are all top blokes
Players Clearing Snow on 16:48 - Jan 17 with 3494 viewsYouTubeDale

Players Clearing Snow on 14:17 - Jan 17 by dingdangblue

I saw some dogshit on it.

Opposite reports ...Sky Sports understands ...that no dogshit was found on the pitch. Instead, Donnelly was seen giving himself lighter duties...in the dressing room, tweeting in front of the mirror.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Players Clearing Snow on 17:20 - Jan 17 with 3416 viewsdalenumber2

He seems to have a great attitude
#sarcastic
Players Clearing Snow on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 3396 viewsColDale

Players Clearing Snow on 14:22 - Jan 17 by D_Alien

It's a good news story to counteract last weekend's bad publicity. Might have been thought up by the board, and suggested to JC?

absolutely, its PR, but its good PR, and a bit of forward thinking down there.
Players Clearing Snow on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 3381 viewsRalphs12

Christ all mighty. A young lad who has abit of a personality, we as fans want players (mainly premiership) to live in the real world and get a grip. I Know I wouldn't be #Buzzing at the thought of being filmed for a national sports news station shoveling snow on a pitch. If you don't like what they are saying you don't have to follow them.

Edit - Good idea to get them to do it. Although if we lose on sat (if its on) we will no doubt see a "THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE MADE TO SHOVEL SNOW, OUT OUT OUT" thread.
Players Clearing Snow on 23:42 - Jan 17 with 3137 viewsThreeLions

Players Clearing Snow on 17:29 - Jan 17 by Ralphs12

Christ all mighty. A young lad who has abit of a personality, we as fans want players (mainly premiership) to live in the real world and get a grip. I Know I wouldn't be #Buzzing at the thought of being filmed for a national sports news station shoveling snow on a pitch. If you don't like what they are saying you don't have to follow them.

Edit - Good idea to get them to do it. Although if we lose on sat (if its on) we will no doubt see a "THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE MADE TO SHOVEL SNOW, OUT OUT OUT" thread.

Hear hear
Players Clearing Snow on 00:10 - Jan 18 with 3105 viewsrochdale1987

Players Clearing Snow on 15:34 - Jan 17 by ThreeLions

Been training with us for a while now since his Malta experience didn't work out. He actually says he loves training with us and says they are all top blokes

Would love to see us give him a try on a short term deal, better than donnelly and never played lower down than the championship, from an 8m transfer to arsenal and an england cap to training with rochdale and clearing a pitch how the mighty do fall, worth a deal though IMO!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024