Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) 17:09 - Dec 28 with 1777 viewswimborne_dale

Edgar Allan's Crow

Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 17:13 - Dec 28 with 1750 viewsrichfoad32

JimmyRustler went home early so won't know Calvin Andrew came on? We are spared his slagging him off.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 17:14]
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 17:30 - Dec 28 with 1663 viewsJimmyRustler

My friend kindly streamed the game to me from his newly purchased Nokia 3210
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 17:39 - Dec 28 with 1582 viewsShun

Despite our poor form of late we've still, somehow, only dropped 2 places in that time.
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 18:18 - Dec 28 with 1475 viewsfirgrovedale51

We was lucky to get Nil
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 18:18]
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 1444 viewsYouTubeDale

I thought our crowd numbers were encouraging.

3123 meaning nearly 3000 Dale supporters.

But we need to get more points on the table to keep the momentum up.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 18:30]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 18:26 - Dec 28 with 1409 viewsParkinsGimp

Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 17:39 - Dec 28 by Shun

Despite our poor form of late we've still, somehow, only dropped 2 places in that time.

Well hold on tight to that , because more games like that with his bum chums playing( Cwyak or whatever, RNL, Rose and the two boys who arent good enough, cannon & Camps ) and we will be falling rapidly. Our defence needs sortying out, that is poor defending for at least the past four or five goals conceded.
Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 18:37 - Dec 28 with 1329 viewsDaley_Lama

Ian Henderson won a voucher for free timber as he hit the Sandy Lane crossbar for the 1757th time this season.

Poll: DF in or out

Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 19:04 - Dec 28 with 1212 viewsTVOS1907

Can anybody throw me any crumbs of comfort? (n/t) on 18:26 - Dec 28 by ParkinsGimp

Well hold on tight to that , because more games like that with his bum chums playing( Cwyak or whatever, RNL, Rose and the two boys who arent good enough, cannon & Camps ) and we will be falling rapidly. Our defence needs sortying out, that is poor defending for at least the past four or five goals conceded.

RNL and Cannon didn't play today.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024