Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunney 11:15 - Jan 6 with 6273 viewshull_dale19

Out for eight to 12 weeks according to Hilly, fractured metatarsal
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 11:15]
Bunney on 11:18 - Jan 6 with 4204 viewsDaley_Lama

Devestating for the lad, been in the form of his life.

Poll: DF in or out

Bunney on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 4175 viewsaleanddale

Gutted...

Definite my player of the season so far... A big hole to fill.
Bunney on 11:24 - Jan 6 with 4175 viewsstigmundo77

Absolutely gutting ! Thats horrible news and real blow.

Wonder if Tanser will now get a chance
Bunney on 11:34 - Jan 6 with 4110 viewsleedsdale

I hope Tanser gets a chance, but my gut feel is Hill would rather have McNulty at left back and bring McGahey into the middle
Bunney on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 4073 viewsValleySaddler

Really feel for Joe the lad is in some form at the moment.
Hopefully he will come back stronger.
Currently a big gap in the side ,not just defensively but going forward how many assists as Joe got?
Certainly will be interesting to see how Hilly fills the gap,I would like to thing Tanser can step up but who knows...
Bunney on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 4071 viewsD_Alien

Just the type of rubbish luck we didn't need, and wish Joe a sound recovery to have him fit for the run in

Got to be Tanser for me

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bunney on 11:47 - Jan 6 with 4035 viewsToffeemanc

Bunney on 11:34 - Jan 6 by leedsdale

I hope Tanser gets a chance, but my gut feel is Hill would rather have McNulty at left back and bring McGahey into the middle

I too would prefer to see Tanser at left back but like you think he is more likely to move McNulty instead.
My worry is if he does move McNulty to LB that he brings Canavan instead of McGahey into the starting eleven which I think would be a disaster.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Bunney on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 3996 viewsDaley_Lama

Carlisle - Harrison at LB
Walsall - Raff at LB
Checkatrade - Tanser at LB

I'd be surprised if the Keane/Jim pairing was altered in the midfle myself

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Bunney on 11:57 - Jan 6 with 3961 viewsAussieDale

Bunney on 11:47 - Jan 6 by Toffeemanc

I too would prefer to see Tanser at left back but like you think he is more likely to move McNulty instead.
My worry is if he does move McNulty to LB that he brings Canavan instead of McGahey into the starting eleven which I think would be a disaster.

Based on a 2 minute weekly viewing of the dale highlights his skill set for a fullback at this level of football seems to be almost unique. Fast, good vision, tall, good header, creative, eye for goals etc. I would have thought he would be a nightmare for opposition managers to try and match up on. He'll be badly missed. If Tanner's contract is up for review this summer then this might be his last chance to impress so that might be a positive.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:01 - Jan 6 with 3925 viewsCamdenDale

Best wishes to the lad for a speedy recovery.

We've been able to handle lots of injuries etc. but looking at all goal highlights this season Bunney has been in the mix 7 times out of 10.

I'm for Tanser, rather than a reshuffle, but in any event you just can't tell any natural born defender to get forward and 'put crosses in' and expect the same results.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 12:06]
Bunney on 12:05 - Jan 6 with 3898 viewsdingdangblue

Just hope he's back for Easter...............Bunney.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bunney on 12:08 - Jan 6 with 3867 viewssoulboy

Bunney on 12:05 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

Just hope he's back for Easter...............Bunney.

Yes hes been eggscellent
Bunney on 12:17 - Jan 6 with 3803 viewsdeeplishblue

Not a bad time for the injury to occur, Hilly can get someone in on loan if he doesn't fancy Tanser. What's TK doing at the moment?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Bunney on 12:18 - Jan 6 with 3795 viewsColDale

wouldn't surprise me to see Bunney signed up on a new deal during this spell out in a similar way to Calvin signing a deal during his ban
Bunney on 12:18 - Jan 6 with 3795 viewsaleanddale

Eggsceptional.
Bunney on 12:21 - Jan 6 with 3767 viewsBendy

Hopefully it will be the shorter end of the timeframe.

At least there are two small positives from this
1) It gives someone else a chance to step up
2) He's not going to get sold this January

Oh and a third is if he was going to get an injury like this it is probably the best time of the season to do it - start of the window in case we decide in a couple of weeks we need to bring in cover, games are not so thick and fast and more prone to postponements.
Bunney on 13:03 - Jan 6 with 3608 viewsmoth5368

Gutted for him.
Bunney on 13:08 - Jan 6 with 3571 viewsSaxonDale

Bugger, a real blow.

I don't think it'll be McGahey as Hilly hinted towards McGahey not being able to be a left back from the start of a game in his post match interview. Mistake apart Tanser played relatively well in his outing against Gillingham, but does lack the attacking threat Bunney does. If he can't be trusted to fill in now though by Hilly, then his days are over at this club.

McNulty and Keane must stay as a pairing, we're doing a lot of things right on the pitch at the moment, them two are at the forefront of all of this.
Bunney on 13:10 - Jan 6 with 3553 viewseitoof

We have to go with Tanser - he's young and has bags of potential.
Bunney on 13:28 - Jan 6 with 3456 viewsstigmundo77

Tanser all the way for me
Bunney on 13:48 - Jan 6 with 3350 viewslurker

I would have Tanser as he is a more than able back up in my opinion.
However, Hilly does like to match up against more aggressive, larger players. Someone mentioned this might be the case with Barrow, so I can absolutely see him putting in McGahey or even Calvin FFS.

Interestingly enough, I see Barrow have ex-Dale players Andy Haworth and Danny Livesey in their current squad
Bunney on 14:29 - Jan 6 with 3199 viewsaleanddale

Bunney on 13:48 - Jan 6 by lurker

I would have Tanser as he is a more than able back up in my opinion.
However, Hilly does like to match up against more aggressive, larger players. Someone mentioned this might be the case with Barrow, so I can absolutely see him putting in McGahey or even Calvin FFS.

Interestingly enough, I see Barrow have ex-Dale players Andy Haworth and Danny Livesey in their current squad

Calvin at left back been mentioned in tomorrow's ob by Hill.
Bunney on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 2937 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's hope Peter V is back soon to compensate for the loss of JB..........then of course we have Donaldo.......what's happening with him?

These two returning could help some shape shifting but we don't want to much.

Hope Tanser does get the gig and does well.........come on Scott.
Bunney on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 2934 viewsmacro

Bunney on 14:29 - Jan 6 by aleanddale

Calvin at left back been mentioned in tomorrow's ob by Hill.

The ob are more gullible than a bury fan then. They also need to do their own interviews rather than lifting from interviews on Dale Player.
Bunney on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 2911 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 17:08 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Let's hope Peter V is back soon to compensate for the loss of JB..........then of course we have Donaldo.......what's happening with him?

These two returning could help some shape shifting but we don't want to much.

Hope Tanser does get the gig and does well.........come on Scott.

Has Donal not been bombed for his/agents contract (wage) demands was the rumour?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024