Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt 18:33 - May 6 with 5076 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:39 - May 6 with 3477 viewsblackdogblue

I’m in if it opens the pub sooner, Mrs BDB tracks me on iPhone anyway how long I am in there 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:45 - May 6 with 3482 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:39 - May 6 by blackdogblue

I’m in if it opens the pub sooner, Mrs BDB tracks me on iPhone anyway how long I am in there 😀😀

Mrs Riddler is so analogue, she just rings every few minutes demanding my return

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:52 - May 6 with 3462 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got a friend on the Isle of Wight who's one of the guinea pigs testing the app,she says that the idea is not very popular on the island and about 80% of the people she spoke to was against it,there was a lot of resentment towards their MP who doesn't live there and his "interest" in one of the ferry companies

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:59 - May 6 with 3422 viewsblackdogblue

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:52 - May 6 by ncfc_chalky

I've got a friend on the Isle of Wight who's one of the guinea pigs testing the app,she says that the idea is not very popular on the island and about 80% of the people she spoke to was against it,there was a lot of resentment towards their MP who doesn't live there and his "interest" in one of the ferry companies

Not another crooked owner mate, where have we heard that before? 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 19:57 - May 6 with 3373 viewspioneer

It has alreadybeen introduced in several countries with mixed results so hopefully those in charge are learning from these experiences...we can but hope.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:02 - May 6 with 3362 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 19:57 - May 6 by pioneer

It has alreadybeen introduced in several countries with mixed results so hopefully those in charge are learning from these experiences...we can but hope.

We ain’t using the one everyone else is using

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:06 - May 6 with 3354 viewspioneer

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:02 - May 6 by rochdaleriddler

We ain’t using the one everyone else is using

I didnt say we were, just suggesting lessons might be learned from those countries using them for whatever version is being trialled. If we have to be the last cab off the rank maybe we can use that to our advantage.

We aint closing borders like other countries either.....shame really.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:24 - May 6 with 3328 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:06 - May 6 by pioneer

I didnt say we were, just suggesting lessons might be learned from those countries using them for whatever version is being trialled. If we have to be the last cab off the rank maybe we can use that to our advantage.

We aint closing borders like other countries either.....shame really.

We don’t even quarantine people coming in!

Login to get fewer ads

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:25 - May 6 with 3328 viewsDaleiLama

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 18:45 - May 6 by rochdaleriddler

Mrs Riddler is so analogue, she just rings every few minutes demanding my return

Surely an analogue partner is better than a digital one?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:33 - May 6 with 3308 viewsrochdaleriddler

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:25 - May 6 by DaleiLama

Usually

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 21:27 - May 6 with 3240 viewsD_Alien

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:25 - May 6 by DaleiLama

Bloody hell, i knew you'd be coarse as soon as i said you weren't!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 09:19 - May 7 with 3087 viewsEllGazzell

How would you feel about your bank being involved?

Our 'smart quarantine' uses your banking transactions to place you in the vicinity of a potential infection. As long as you pay with card, they can even track the specific checkout terminals used in bigger shops and add that into the data.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 11:42 - May 7 with 2991 viewskrafty80

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 09:19 - May 7 by EllGazzell

How would you feel about your bank being involved?

Our 'smart quarantine' uses your banking transactions to place you in the vicinity of a potential infection. As long as you pay with card, they can even track the specific checkout terminals used in bigger shops and add that into the data.

I personally trust my bank more than I trust the people who brought you Vote Leave and Cambridge Analytica (ie. the PM's closest advisors). Access to a centralised pot of data is the likely reason that we are not following the Google/Apple approach, although there seems to be signs that the NHS and its (non competitively tendered?) tech contractors may be having a rethink.

Having said all of which, I really really want football and pubs back and I hate the idea of being the sort of tin foil hat merchant who thinks their own government may not be working 100% in the public interest. It's a quandary.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 16:32 - May 7 with 2908 viewsboromat

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 19:57 - May 6 by pioneer

Yeah in Germany I believe it's been completely refused by the public due to privacy concerns. Hardly anyone using it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 21:12 - May 7 with 2835 viewsPGB

I won't go anywhere near a contract tracing app but I will download the Contact tracing app
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 17:57 - May 8 with 2708 viewsrochdaleriddler

NHS one may be ditched as it’s possibly illegal, and doesn’t work v well with Apple

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:03 - May 8 with 2630 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 17:57 - May 8 by rochdaleriddler

NHS one may be ditched as it’s possibly illegal, and doesn’t work v well with Apple

No surprise, if true.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 10:55 - May 9 with 2517 viewsjonesy

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:24 - May 6 by rochdaleriddler

We don’t even quarantine people coming in!

Apparently they are thinking of bringing quarantine in at the end of the month! Bit like stable doors and horses. Why didn’t we do the flipping obvious a couple of months ago?
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 13:11 - May 9 with 2452 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 10:55 - May 9 by jonesy

Apparently they are thinking of bringing quarantine in at the end of the month! Bit like stable doors and horses. Why didn’t we do the flipping obvious a couple of months ago?

Because they have been behind introducing many measures, including lockdown, testing, and PPE.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 13:40 - May 9 with 2421 viewsjonesy

Can’t see why they don’t do the thermal imaging testing at airports, railway stations etc. Could filter out worst cases as they pass through barriers.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:43 - May 9 with 2315 viewsnordenblue

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 13:40 - May 9 by jonesy

Can’t see why they don’t do the thermal imaging testing at airports, railway stations etc. Could filter out worst cases as they pass through barriers.

Is a temp check alone a guarantee of either a positive or negative test for covid 19?
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 21:22 - May 9 with 2307 viewspioneer

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 20:43 - May 9 by nordenblue

Is a temp check alone a guarantee of either a positive or negative test for covid 19?

No, people can have the virus without having a high temperature while few people with a high temperature will have virus.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 06:36 - May 10 with 2253 viewsEllGazzell

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 13:40 - May 9 by jonesy

Travel into Czech, Slovakia and Austria have it the following, upon arrival at the border: 1. You present a clean test result not older than 48 hours. 2. You go into 14-day quarantine (can go for a test and end the quarantine if clear) 3. Turn around

Don't see why the UK can't implement similar?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 11:28 - May 10 with 2176 viewsjonesy

I see we are still getting lots of illegal immigrants. Still, they will be good to replace all the old people dying. They know where they will be looked after!
Can’t believe how the youngsters “worship” captain Tom yet ignore similar aged people in care homes who have contributed as much and are dying left right and centre.
Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt on 11:46 - May 10 with 2153 viewsReedy

I will certainly download it if it helps stop the spread and get us back to whatever the new normal will be, and hopefully this will be achieved quicker with the track and trace app.

On a separate point, if the government wanted to track your movements, they wouldn’t be doing it a phone app to try and control a pandemic. The state has the power to trace anybody’s movements if it’s of interest to them, every time you drive on a motorway for example, you will go through plenty of ANPR cameras! I would only be worried about it being an invasion of privacy if you’ve something to hide!

Blog: The FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024