Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham 19:05 - Mar 7 with 3844 viewsSandyDrum

Their managerial roundabout continues.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 19:09 - Mar 7 with 3816 viewsDalenet

I wonder if they have thought about needing a football philosophy and need a replacement with that in mind. We know somebody that might be interested...
Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 19:41 - Mar 7 with 3703 viewsmightydale

At least they've got the guts to do it, unlike our spineless board.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 19:56 - Mar 7 with 3651 viewsJames1980

14 managers since 2014
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 19:57]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 20:12 - Mar 7 with 3593 viewsncfc_chalky

I felt sorry for him when he was at Notts,he was given the boot after only about three months but we had a mad owner in charge at the time,who remembers the days when managers was given time to shape a team?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 20:39 - Mar 7 with 3501 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 20:12 - Mar 7 by ncfc_chalky

I felt sorry for him when he was at Notts,he was given the boot after only about three months but we had a mad owner in charge at the time,who remembers the days when managers was given time to shape a team?

Our lad is un-shaping the team......and all the time in the world to do it, Chalkz.
Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 20:43 - Mar 7 with 3487 viewsBrierls

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 19:41 - Mar 7 by mightydale

At least they've got the guts to do it, unlike our spineless board.

As much as BBM has to go, suggesting Oldham’s board (or owner) are better than ours because they have ‘guts’ to sack a manager is dim.
Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 02:13 - Mar 8 with 3216 viewsdale5758

the timing is intriguing

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 09:09 - Mar 8 with 3031 viewsBillyRudd

Contacted a Biffo mate of mine last night and said we would take him. Reply was "he wants to change the world of football with a philosophy and has no plan B. Sound familiar?
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 10:45 - Mar 8 with 2924 viewsJames1980

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 09:09 - Mar 8 by BillyRudd

Contacted a Biffo mate of mine last night and said we would take him. Reply was "he wants to change the world of football with a philosophy and has no plan B. Sound familiar?

If you read through our academy website it all looks very promising.
How about this for a philosophy. 'We play fearlessly to win and entertain' We foster winning mentality in all our teams'. Enough of this 'we're getting the process right' Process doesn't equal points; winning or drawing equals points.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 11:27]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 11:13 - Mar 8 with 2891 viewsBillyRudd

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 10:45 - Mar 8 by James1980

If you read through our academy website it all looks very promising.
How about this for a philosophy. 'We play fearlessly to win and entertain' We foster winning mentality in all our teams'. Enough of this 'we're getting the process right' Process doesn't equal points; winning or drawing equals points.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 11:27]

Quite James.
Unfortunately words (written or spoken) are one of the cheapest commodities in the world.
Actions are far rarer. Mainly because they require abiity (for the positive variety) and effort.
I just wish that BBM,s "philosophy" included tight man marking to prevent crosses into the box, beating the first man at corners, attacking space when its in front of you, faster passing, a leader in defence marshalling at set pieces, a high press done in threes rather than one man, actually crossing the ball every time there is an opportunity. Stop passing the ball across the back four. It does,nt get you points, puts you in danger, slows the game and fetches the opposition up the field in position, playing subs with more than 5 minutes to go and on and on...
Sadly BBM and apparently the board are the only ones that still believe in his "words". I don,t think for one moment the players do.
Good to get your daily rant out of the way early doors.
Up the Dale
Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 16:15 - Mar 8 with 2603 viewsncfc_chalky

It looks like Kieth Curle is going to replace Kewell,one ex Notts manager replacing another,I quite liked Curley when he was at Meadow Lane mainly because he posed for a selfie when I saw him down the Trent (I'm easy to please me)
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 16:15]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 17:32 - Mar 8 with 2530 viewsboromat

Harry Kewell Sacked By Oldham on 02:13 - Mar 8 by dale5758

the timing is intriguing

Very intriguing! The exact same time as we're looking for a sporting director

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024