Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not one more penny…. 17:18 - Oct 9 with 6044 viewsblackdogblue

Will the Club get out of me until things improve on the pitch…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Not one more penny…. on 17:24 - Oct 9 with 4522 views442Dale

Was it the same in the 80s, or under Barrow or during the Eyre/Coleman era? One month ago things were fine. Now they aren’t. That’s football.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Not one more penny…. on 17:29 - Oct 9 with 4474 viewsfunkkk

Pathetic.
Not one more penny…. on 17:38 - Oct 9 with 4393 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 17:29 - Oct 9 by funkkk

Pathetic.

What is 🤷‍♂️

Not one more penny…. on 17:50 - Oct 9 with 4307 viewsoddjob007

That was bad, but it’s been a hell of a lot worse.
Not one more penny…. on 17:51 - Oct 9 with 4284 views100notout

Not one more penny…. on 17:50 - Oct 9 by oddjob007

Didn't go to the Oldham game - was today as bad as that game?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Not one more penny…. on 17:54 - Oct 9 with 4259 viewsnordenblue

Not one more penny…. on 17:50 - Oct 9 by oddjob007

Dont buy into that at all.

Just because somethings been really shite previously it doesn't make anything less shit then acceptable, it's definitely not alright, it's still shite.
There's a few changes that need to happen but it is becoming a bit predictable and could easily be changed
Not one more penny…. on 17:56 - Oct 9 with 4241 viewsD_Alien

Not one more penny…. on 17:51 - Oct 9 by 100notout

Didn't go to the Oldham game - was today as bad as that game?

Yes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Not one more penny…. on 17:58 - Oct 9 with 4218 viewsTomRAFC

Not going to buy any shares?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Not one more penny…. on 18:30 - Oct 9 with 4045 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 17:58 - Oct 9 by TomRAFC

Not going to buy any shares?

Hi mate.

In a heartbeat to secure the long term future of the club but not to watch what I have witnessed today on the pitch..

Last season was bad, this is not much better…

Not one more penny…. on 07:48 - Oct 10 with 3400 views1907

I sat there yesterday thinking to myself how does this compare to last season?

If we’re being honest it was probably a lot worse than most parts of last season, primarily because of the standard of opposition.

I’ll never understand fans that like to weaponise money when he hit a rough spell personally. Win, lose or draw we’re all big enough, ugly enough & stupid enough to know what we got into choosing (some may argue they weren’t given much choice granted) the life of a true Dale fan.

The lads & RS need our support now, but RS needs to support himself & sort this mess out.
Not one more penny…. on 09:21 - Oct 10 with 3247 viewsncfc_chalky

There's no need to take that attitude,bdb is allowed his view on here as much as the next Daley and to say that he can't wait for Dale to lose is just ridiculous and calling a fellow supporter a c**t is low

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Not one more penny…. on 09:36 - Oct 10 with 3196 viewsnordenblue

Not one more penny…. on 09:21 - Oct 10 by ncfc_chalky

There's no need to take that attitude,bdb is allowed his view on here as much as the next Daley and to say that he can't wait for Dale to lose is just ridiculous and calling a fellow supporter a c**t is low

Absolutely, even you chalky are allowed an opinion on here, granted you do get told to fook off most the time after it though...

Ive grown to like you on here, I'll be honest.
Not one more penny…. on 09:43 - Oct 10 with 3147 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 07:48 - Oct 10 by 1907

I sat there yesterday thinking to myself how does this compare to last season?

If we’re being honest it was probably a lot worse than most parts of last season, primarily because of the standard of opposition.

I’ll never understand fans that like to weaponise money when he hit a rough spell personally. Win, lose or draw we’re all big enough, ugly enough & stupid enough to know what we got into choosing (some may argue they weren’t given much choice granted) the life of a true Dale fan.

The lads & RS need our support now, but RS needs to support himself & sort this mess out.

It wasn’t implying using money as a weapon 1907…

Last season was dire & this up to now isn’t much better. Yesterday’s match was one of the worst I can remember and there have been some bad runs…

I was saying I am not paying to watch another match like that until things improve playing / formation / effort wise.

I can’t remember the last time our supporters bood the team & for the record I did not….

RS needs to sort this out, it’s his job and he needs some time but there will come a point if things don’t turn round quickly. I have not called for his head on any thread.

I just cannot bring myself to watch my team play like that for 90 minutes at the moment..

As 49th has said on the match thread, this stat speaks for itself

In 16 /17 we gained 2 points per Home Game ( won 13)
In 17/18 1.3 ppHG (won 6)
1n 18/19 1.2 ppHG (won 8)
In 19/20 0.84 ppHG ( won 5 from 16 games)
In 20/21 0.91ppHG (won 4)
In 21/22 0.83 pts per home game ( won 1 in 6)

[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 9:49]

Not one more penny…. on 10:22 - Oct 10 with 3049 viewsncfc_chalky

Not one more penny…. on 09:36 - Oct 10 by nordenblue

Absolutely, even you chalky are allowed an opinion on here, granted you do get told to fook off most the time after it though...

Ive grown to like you on here, I'll be honest.

Thanks Norden,I didn't think that I would ever hear those words coming from you,I think that Notts being stuck in the National League probably helps

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Not one more penny…. on 10:38 - Oct 10 with 3012 views442Dale

There was a clear consensus that we were playing football that was much better to watch a few weeks ago, even before the good run people were saying watching games was more enjoyable. We have now had two poor home displays.

That is football at most clubs.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 10:39]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Not one more penny…. on 14:14 - Oct 10 with 2737 viewsTVOS1907

Not one more penny…. on 09:43 - Oct 10 by blackdogblue

It wasn’t implying using money as a weapon 1907…

Last season was dire & this up to now isn’t much better. Yesterday’s match was one of the worst I can remember and there have been some bad runs…

I was saying I am not paying to watch another match like that until things improve playing / formation / effort wise.

I can’t remember the last time our supporters bood the team & for the record I did not….

RS needs to sort this out, it’s his job and he needs some time but there will come a point if things don’t turn round quickly. I have not called for his head on any thread.

I just cannot bring myself to watch my team play like that for 90 minutes at the moment..

As 49th has said on the match thread, this stat speaks for itself

In 16 /17 we gained 2 points per Home Game ( won 13)
In 17/18 1.3 ppHG (won 6)
1n 18/19 1.2 ppHG (won 8)
In 19/20 0.84 ppHG ( won 5 from 16 games)
In 20/21 0.91ppHG (won 4)
In 21/22 0.83 pts per home game ( won 1 in 6)

[Post edited 10 Oct 2021 9:49]

"I was saying I am not paying to watch another match like that until things improve playing / formation / effort wise."

But you don't know if it is 'another match like that' until you have paid your money.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Not one more penny…. on 18:48 - Oct 10 with 2436 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 14:14 - Oct 10 by TVOS1907

"I was saying I am not paying to watch another match like that until things improve playing / formation / effort wise."

But you don't know if it is 'another match like that' until you have paid your money.

Didn’t mean to start a row in an empty house..

Yes I see your last comment but your the statistic guru….

Our home form is dire & is not good to watch… it’s upsetting as a true fan going home & away for many years… if you went to the pictures and saw a bad film you would not go back tomorrow & watch it again…

Have ignored the “Q” comment and not reacted which maybe I would have done in the past TVOS.. & yes I have been vocal on season tickets etc.. BBM & relegation..

If the Dale Trust e mailed me tomorrow & said we need ten grand of off everyone who could afford it or we will lose our club I would have no hesitation.

Everyone has an opinion, that is why it is a forum.. when I said I’m not spending a penny more, I am not buying another match ticket until RS sorts the issues out we have

Not one more penny…. on 19:00 - Oct 10 with 2414 viewsJames1980

Not one more penny…. on 18:48 - Oct 10 by blackdogblue

Our home form is dire & is not good to watch… it’s upsetting as a true fan going home & away for many years… if you went to the pictures and saw a bad film you would not go back tomorrow & watch it again…

Have ignored the “Q” comment and not reacted which maybe I would have done in the past TVOS.. & yes I have been vocal on season tickets etc.. BBM & relegation..

If the Dale Trust e mailed me tomorrow & said we need ten grand of off everyone who could afford it or we will lose our club I would have no hesitation.

Everyone has an opinion, that is why it is a forum.. when I said I’m not spending a penny more, I am not buying another match ticket until RS sorts the issues out we have

How many games do the team have to perform in for you to consider buying a match day ticket again?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Not one more penny…. on 19:38 - Oct 10 with 2346 viewsTVOS1907

Not one more penny…. on 18:48 - Oct 10 by blackdogblue

But the point is you might not go to the next home game and we could win 6-0.

You then decide to go to the one after that and we lose 1-0 and you're back to Square One.

So what do you do then?

The point about the cinema doesn't stack up. Every time you go to a match, it's (in theory) a different match. Plus, football fans are attached to their team in an emotional way that no other form of entertainment generates, otherwise, clubs who get relegated would be playing in front of zero fans every week.

Of course it's your decision whether you go or not and while Quigley's deleted comment was a bit OTT, I think his sentiment was right.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Not one more penny…. on 22:12 - Oct 10 with 2196 viewsR17ALE

Not one more penny…. on 19:38 - Oct 10 by TVOS1907

You then decide to go to the one after that and we lose 1-0 and you're back to Square One.

So what do you do then?

The point about the cinema doesn't stack up. Every time you go to a match, it's (in theory) a different match. Plus, football fans are attached to their team in an emotional way that no other form of entertainment generates, otherwise, clubs who get relegated would be playing in front of zero fans every week.

Of course it's your decision whether you go or not and while Quigley's deleted comment was a bit OTT, I think his sentiment was right.

Whenever I go to watch a film (admittedly, not since Gone With The Wind!) I always watch the trailers to see if it might be for me.

OK. Dammed United was the last one.

Point being, football matches don't have trailers, they have bookies odds and that's it!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Not one more penny…. on 23:42 - Oct 10 with 2081 viewsswiggy

And bookies goes off statistics, so if i miss a game at home and we win, not much use going for another 4 games at least because we won’t win again. Dress it up how you like but our home form is pathetic. It doesn’t seem that long ago that we had fortress Spotland and we won something like 10 on the trot.
The issue is that watching Rochdale at the moment it’s enjoyable, the players don’t look like they’re enjoying it and the fans certainly aren’t. Bradford away is a highlight of the year, remember Calvin’s last minute winner but now the football ruins the day.
Bloody hell 4 games without a goal, what’s going on, we’re Dale fans and used to disappointment, all we expect is effort and endeavour, is that too much too ask. We want the players to look as if they care and put in a shift in, I’m sorry but that display againstCrawley was beyond the pale and totally unacceptable. Rant over
Not one more penny…. on 18:35 - Oct 11 with 1681 viewsDalenet

You buying any shares BD?
Not one more penny…. on 19:45 - Oct 11 with 1562 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 18:35 - Oct 11 by Dalenet

You buying any shares BD?

If u want the truth, yes…

There was a figure quoted rightly or wrongly and there were many threads so before another avalanche of posts I believe a figure of £25k investment was banded to become a Director?

Yes & not bragging I could transfer that amount immediately… but with my job/family etc cannot commit 110% the focus needed for the role..

If shares become available, yes I will buy some to protect the long term future of our Club..

Not one more penny…. on 19:59 - Oct 11 with 1518 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 19:38 - Oct 10 by TVOS1907

So what do you do then?

So your saying in a hidden way I’m a boring …..

Ok, your entitled to your opinion and I respect that, on the other side then can you add some cartoons to your programme to make it more interesting 🤷‍♂️

Obviously joking and hope you see it that way… not falling out with you TVOS but I have my opinion which I am entitled to on this forum, not gone personal 1-1 with anyone & I sat there Saturday and on reflection after it, was it entertainment? No.. was I happy with the performance? No…

Am I saying half my wardrobe is going on a funeral pire tonight as it consists of Training Tops > Bench Coats > No… am I sat here with a top on with a Dale Badge on it as I type this… Yes…

When I am not in work clothes… do I always wear a Dale top?? - Yes…. Anyone who knows me will verify that….

I go back to my stats point I posted… do I want to see us lose week in, week out… No… do I want RS out… Not at the moment he needs some time but not forever…

I was simply saying I am not going to pay to watch another 16/17 games? In the league based on what I have seen so far this season….

Edit:

I use the fund raising app for the Dale Trust & all of us as a family are members of the Trust…

Just saying this in case anyone else wants to question if I am a true fan or not…

[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 20:27]

Not one more penny…. on 20:43 - Oct 11 with 1434 viewsTVOS1907

Not one more penny…. on 19:59 - Oct 11 by blackdogblue

So your saying in a hidden way I’m a boring …..

Ok, your entitled to your opinion and I respect that, on the other side then can you add some cartoons to your programme to make it more interesting 🤷‍♂️

Obviously joking and hope you see it that way… not falling out with you TVOS but I have my opinion which I am entitled to on this forum, not gone personal 1-1 with anyone & I sat there Saturday and on reflection after it, was it entertainment? No.. was I happy with the performance? No…

Am I saying half my wardrobe is going on a funeral pire tonight as it consists of Training Tops > Bench Coats > No… am I sat here with a top on with a Dale Badge on it as I type this… Yes…

When I am not in work clothes… do I always wear a Dale top?? - Yes…. Anyone who knows me will verify that….

I go back to my stats point I posted… do I want to see us lose week in, week out… No… do I want RS out… Not at the moment he needs some time but not forever…

I was simply saying I am not going to pay to watch another 16/17 games? In the league based on what I have seen so far this season….

Edit:

I use the fund raising app for the Dale Trust & all of us as a family are members of the Trust…

Just saying this in case anyone else wants to question if I am a true fan or not…

[Post edited 11 Oct 2021 20:27]

No, never said you're boring at all. I was meaning Quigley might have had a point when he said you've mentioned what he referred to a few times, that's all.

Your opinion is just as valid as everyone else's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024