Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Job opportunity 19:17 - Nov 9 with 2555 viewsjudd

https://boards.greenhouse.io/monzo/jobs/3021438?gh_src=466bdde41us

Poll: What is it to be then?

Job opportunity on 19:19 - Nov 9 with 2538 viewsjudd

Oops

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/vacancy_commercialexecutive/

Job opportunity on 19:37 - Nov 9 with 2461 viewsnordenblue

Job opportunity on 19:19 - Nov 9 by judd

Oops

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/november/vacancy_commercialexecutive/

Is this not what Frances was employed to do? I've not read over the whole job spec ill be honest.
Job opportunity on 19:46 - Nov 9 with 2428 viewsJames1980

Job opportunity on 19:37 - Nov 9 by nordenblue

Is this not what Frances was employed to do? I've not read over the whole job spec ill be honest.

She will be the successful candidates boss by the looks of the job description.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Job opportunity on 20:01 - Nov 9 with 2380 viewsjudd

Good attention to detail and outstanding attention to detail required.

Job opportunity on 20:09 - Nov 9 with 2354 viewskel

Please use the reference “I have no idea who you are sorry” when applying.
Job opportunity on 20:19 - Nov 9 with 2325 viewsblackdogblue

Job opportunity on 20:09 - Nov 9 by kel

Please use the reference “I have no idea who you are sorry” when applying.

Looking at the salary offering, we could get a decent player for that for what we pay…

Asks the question how much does she get paid inbeteeen social media breakdowns 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Job opportunity on 20:27 - Nov 9 with 2313 viewsrochedale

Job opportunity on 20:19 - Nov 9 by blackdogblue

Looking at the salary offering, we could get a decent player for that for what we pay…

Asks the question how much does she get paid inbeteeen social media breakdowns 🤷‍♂️

You reckon we can get a decent player for £6-700 a week? I doubt it. I know apprentice bricklayers on more than that!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Job opportunity on 20:38 - Nov 9 with 2270 viewsJames1980

As far as I am aware there has only been one breakdown on social media. Hopefully she apologised for the outburst even if it wasn't made public.

Login to get fewer ads

Job opportunity on 21:05 - Nov 9 with 2190 viewsblackdogblue

Job opportunity on 20:27 - Nov 9 by rochedale

You reckon we can get a decent player for £6-700 a week? I doubt it. I know apprentice bricklayers on more than that!

Glad I’m not planning an extension 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Job opportunity on 21:08 - Nov 9 with 2190 viewsrochedale

Job opportunity on 21:05 - Nov 9 by blackdogblue

Glad I’m not planning an extension 😀

Haha!! I’d never pay one that much, but I met one in Scarborough a couple of week ago on £185 a day!!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Job opportunity on 21:51 - Nov 9 with 2090 viewsTomRAFC

Job opportunity on 20:38 - Nov 9 by James1980

As far as I am aware there has only been one breakdown on social media. Hopefully she apologised for the outburst even if it wasn't made public.

Only one on social media.

Fans forums and EGMs however...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Job opportunity on 22:05 - Nov 9 with 2025 views49thseason

Job opportunity on 20:01 - Nov 9 by judd

Good attention to detail and outstanding attention to detail required.

Ha Ha that made me laugh too! Seems like they need a proof reader as well!
Job opportunity on 22:12 - Nov 9 with 2001 viewsmingthemerciless

The need to pay more attention to detail.
Job opportunity on 22:12 - Nov 9 with 1999 viewsJames1980

Job opportunity on 21:51 - Nov 9 by TomRAFC

Only one on social media.

Fans forums and EGMs however...

😲

Job opportunity on 22:38 - Nov 9 with 1943 viewsR17ALE

Job opportunity on 22:12 - Nov 9 by mingthemerciless

The need to pay more attention to detail.

I think you meant retail. TBF the d button is very close to the r button!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Job opportunity on 09:34 - Nov 10 with 1628 viewsDalenet

If the successful applicant is targeted on revenue earned it will be good money spent. I have just recruited somebody similar and they need to generate four times their fully allocated cost. The chairman was clear that he needs to see the stadium earn money 364 days a year. Somebody has to focus on selling the facilities we have. Good to see
Job opportunity on 11:08 - Nov 10 with 1514 views49thseason

Job opportunity on 22:38 - Nov 9 by R17ALE

I think you meant retail. TBF the d button is very close to the r button!

Should have opened a shop in the town centre over the Christmas period , there is one on Baillie St for £350 a month with office space above , they could sell tickets there too. Oh, and calendars and Dale Christmas cards, and blue Christmas tree Baubles. And Dale Christmas jumpers and Christmas scarves and colouring books, and ..... mugs!....whats the point of having a nationally recognised brand and not selling it??? Too late now I guess, but there is always next year Rodney
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 11:10]
Job opportunity on 13:50 - Nov 10 with 1297 viewsDaleiLama

Job opportunity on 11:08 - Nov 10 by 49thseason

Should have opened a shop in the town centre over the Christmas period , there is one on Baillie St for £350 a month with office space above , they could sell tickets there too. Oh, and calendars and Dale Christmas cards, and blue Christmas tree Baubles. And Dale Christmas jumpers and Christmas scarves and colouring books, and ..... mugs!....whats the point of having a nationally recognised brand and not selling it??? Too late now I guess, but there is always next year Rodney
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 11:10]

Not sure what the margins on our merch is or the minimum let would be, but I doubt sales over and above club shop sales less selling costs = staff, utilities etc would be positive. I guess you don't know if you don't try but it's not like people don't know where to buy merch, tickets can be bought on line now and we have a limited fanbase to sell to.

My preference would be to try to grow the fanbase and using the ground first, which I know you've made many good suggestions towards.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Job opportunity on 15:52 - Nov 10 with 1191 views49thseason

Job opportunity on 13:50 - Nov 10 by DaleiLama

Not sure what the margins on our merch is or the minimum let would be, but I doubt sales over and above club shop sales less selling costs = staff, utilities etc would be positive. I guess you don't know if you don't try but it's not like people don't know where to buy merch, tickets can be bought on line now and we have a limited fanbase to sell to.

My preference would be to try to grow the fanbase and using the ground first, which I know you've made many good suggestions towards.

I think the message it would send out would be very positive, we can't hunker down inside fortress Spotland forever. A town centre shop, if only for a few months would be a relatively small statement of intent, as would re-starting some sort of door to door lottery ( if the current contract ever allows that again). I even think we might be able to staff it with volunteers like the charity shops do. In a perfect world, we would have a car to raffle off with the draw on Christmas Eve.. 5000 x £5 tickets would buy a small car and cover all the costs of the shop. A Kia Picanto starts at £10,500 and I bet our Kia sponsors would be delighted to help! Do it every month and your supporter acquisition programme is self- financing.
You are dead right, all current supporters know where to buy stuff, the problem is twofold... 1, are they already saturated? And 2, how else do you find new supporters if you keep fishing in the same pond? It costs money to get new customers in any industry, I worry that all our customer acquisition spend is going to be spent on salaries of people who will almost inevitably become desk-bound at Spotland. 1 person on £35k or 3500 hours of 3 or 4 pro-active part- timers knocking on doors and selling in the town centre on £10 an hour?
At the end of the day we have 7-8000 empty seats at the majority of home games which at a fiver each are worth a million quid or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024