Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a thought 17:22 - Jan 29 with 3838 viewsdavidab2202

Kallum Heginbotham M.o.M at Hampden this afternoon,J.C had him at Accy on loan a couple of times,Anyone like to see him come back.Exchange to take Twaddle back home?
Just a thought on 17:29 - Jan 29 with 2814 viewsmacro

He's out of contract in the summer
Just a thought on 18:27 - Jan 29 with 2687 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 17:29 - Jan 29 by macro

...And off to a certain SPL club if what I hear is true. Great pass from him today for the equaliser.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Just a thought on 18:45 - Jan 29 with 2633 viewsboffley

Just a thought on 18:27 - Jan 29 by fitzochris

...And off to a certain SPL club if what I hear is true. Great pass from him today for the equaliser.

Was it from the half way line?
Just a thought on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 2596 viewsrafc1984

Just a thought on 18:27 - Jan 29 by fitzochris

Which spl club fitz?
Just a thought on 18:54 - Jan 29 with 2591 viewsDALEYCADDERS

Just a thought on 17:29 - Jan 29 by macro

Good thought. Personally I thought Hill's treatment of Kallum was a rare blind spot, especially after he forced his way back in with some great cameos. It's always been obvious he's got talent to burn, unlike certain other Dale wide players mentioning no names...
Just a thought on 19:07 - Jan 29 with 2553 viewsmacro

Just a thought on 18:54 - Jan 29 by DALEYCADDERS

Good thought. Personally I thought Hill's treatment of Kallum was a rare blind spot, especially after he forced his way back in with some great cameos. It's always been obvious he's got talent to burn, unlike certain other Dale wide players mentioning no names...

From what I understand their was a clash over KH's attitude (Higgy's not Hills)
Just a thought on 19:18 - Jan 29 with 2513 viewsD_Alien

Just a thought on 19:07 - Jan 29 by macro

Whereas, I don't think Coleman has a problem with players with "attitude" - being a Scouser, he probably thrives on it - providing they produce on the pitch
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just a thought on 19:26 - Jan 29 with 2486 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 19:07 - Jan 29 by macro

What does that mean though? Did Hill tell him off for showboating like he did with Haworth?

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Login to get fewer ads

Just a thought on 19:30 - Jan 29 with 2453 viewsmacro

Just a thought on 19:26 - Jan 29 by middale

What does that mean though? Did Hill tell him off for showboating like he did with Haworth?

i think it was a big time charlie attitude and remember no ego was bigger than hills
Just a thought on 19:44 - Jan 29 with 2417 viewsTomRAFC

i never rated higginbotham

far to often he just ran with the ball till he lost it. he wasn't good enough in league two so i cant see him being good enough for league one

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Just a thought on 19:46 - Jan 29 with 2398 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

His goal from the Half way line at our new managers former club were amazing was well worth the walk to Accrington

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Just a thought on 20:07 - Jan 29 with 2343 viewsdownunder

Another ex Daley had a good game this weekend. Leo Bertos helped Wellington Phoenix into second place in the A League with goal assists.
I suppose we should expect that from unbeaten World Cup players.
Just a thought on 23:25 - Jan 29 with 2194 viewsShun

I remember in the Wembley year when Higgy was given his chance. He took it and impressed. Over the next few weeks he was almost like a secret weapon (I can still see him charging the full length of the pitch at MK Dons before crossing to Jones in that memorable 1-0 win there). Little did we know that a year later we'd have unearthed a similar player only with much more skill and consistency.
Just a thought on 23:33 - Jan 29 with 2192 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 19:44 - Jan 29 by TomRAFC

i never rated higginbotham

far to often he just ran with the ball till he lost it. he wasn't good enough in league two so i cant see him being good enough for league one

Disagree - this may have happened in a few games but he was a major threat and frequently stood out at League 2 level. Could easily play higher and almost certainly will, like McCourt but more consistent.

Just a thought on 11:03 - Jan 30 with 2036 viewsTomRAFC

Just a thought on 23:33 - Jan 29 by middale

Disagree - this may have happened in a few games but he was a major threat and frequently stood out at League 2 level. Could easily play higher and almost certainly will, like McCourt but more consistent.

higgy wasn't anywhere close to paddys level of ability!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Just a thought on 11:19 - Jan 30 with 1994 views1907

Does he wear shorts that fit now?
Just a thought on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 1975 viewsSaxonDale

Would be amazed if we went back for him. Didn't do enough both positionally and defensively for the team, also had a tendency to fade in and out of games.
Just a thought on 14:11 - Jan 30 with 1900 viewsmiddale

Just a thought on 11:28 - Jan 30 by SaxonDale

Would be amazed if we went back for him. Didn't do enough both positionally and defensively for the team, also had a tendency to fade in and out of games.

The only reason we won't go back for him is that he's probably out of our price range already. He'll play at least 5 years of his career at either SPL or Championship level - you watch

Just a thought on 14:38 - Jan 30 with 1862 viewsSaxonDale

Just a thought on 14:11 - Jan 30 by middale

The only reason we won't go back for him is that he's probably out of our price range already. He'll play at least 5 years of his career at either SPL or Championship level - you watch

He might if he sorts out them weaknesses in his game, if not-no chance.
Just a thought on 15:26 - Jan 30 with 1823 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 14:38 - Jan 30 by SaxonDale

He might if he sorts out them weaknesses in his game, if not-no chance.

As it stands, he'll be playing SPL football next season - and not with Falkirk (that is unless a Championship club comes in for him).

Just a thought on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 1745 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 15:26 - Jan 30 by fitzochris

As it stands, he'll be playing SPL football next season - and not with Falkirk (that is unless a Championship club comes in for him).

Just been told Huddersfield have made an offer for Higgy.

Just a thought on 14:01 - Jan 31 with 1709 viewsBrierls

Just a thought on 13:46 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

Just been told Huddersfield have made an offer for Higgy.

Falkirk star Kallum Higginbotham has been given permission to talk with five clubs including Old Firm giants Rangers and Celtic, Sky Sports understands. Ipswich, Crystal Palace and Huddersfield also keen.
Just a thought on 14:06 - Jan 31 with 1690 viewsfitzochris

Just a thought on 14:01 - Jan 31 by Brierls

Falkirk star Kallum Higginbotham has been given permission to talk with five clubs including Old Firm giants Rangers and Celtic, Sky Sports understands. Ipswich, Crystal Palace and Huddersfield also keen.

Celtic was the SPL club I was alluding to at the weekend and my pal's text only said Huddersfield.

Naturally, we all know Sky Sports understands best, though.

EDIT TO ADD: Farid El Alagui is the best player in that Falkirk side by a mile - I'm more surprised he hasn't been snapped up.

Just a thought on 18:55 - Jan 31 with 1501 viewsfitzochris

Looking like he will indeed be a Huddersfield player before the day is out.

Just a thought on 18:56 - Jan 31 with 1502 viewsColDale

Just a thought on 18:55 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

Looking like he will indeed be a Huddersfield player before the day is out.

Alfie is tweeting about an old friend joining Huddersfield, suggesting its a big move for the player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024