Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth Uni 16:03 - Jan 10 with 1037 viewsthis_charming_man

on lock down, man trying to get in supposedly carrying a gun.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Bournemouth Uni on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 1029 viewsPatfromPoole

Seems to be sorted....

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18152670.bournemouth-university-campus-on

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Bournemouth Uni on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 956 viewskingslandstand1

Bournemouth Uni on 16:09 - Jan 10 by PatfromPoole

Seems to be sorted....

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18152670.bournemouth-university-campus-on

Certainly has been sorted - turns out it was a jogger in track suit ……………
Bournemouth Uni on 18:55 - Jan 10 with 889 viewssaint68

I like Bournemouth, it was fantastic in the late 80's early 90's for clubbing and the local females were very accommodating and the general vibe was spot on, the new found hatred of us is bizarre...unless they are all children created in Maddisons and never got to meet there Saints supporting sperm donors 😂🤣😁😭

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bournemouth Uni on 19:42 - Jan 10 with 856 viewsKennington

Bournemouth Uni on 18:55 - Jan 10 by saint68

I like Bournemouth, it was fantastic in the late 80's early 90's for clubbing and the local females were very accommodating and the general vibe was spot on, the new found hatred of us is bizarre...unless they are all children created in Maddisons and never got to meet there Saints supporting sperm donors 😂🤣😁😭

It was still good in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had some brilliant nights at Slinky at the Opera House, which was basically a pit of Red Stripe and disco biscuits. Was lucky to just avoid the mobile phone /Instagram generation by a few years, as we’d all have probably been arrested otherwise.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Bournemouth Uni on 19:50 - Jan 10 with 842 viewssaint68

Bournemouth Uni on 19:42 - Jan 10 by Kennington

It was still good in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had some brilliant nights at Slinky at the Opera House, which was basically a pit of Red Stripe and disco biscuits. Was lucky to just avoid the mobile phone /Instagram generation by a few years, as we’d all have probably been arrested otherwise.

Had a few decent nights down there too..the new hatred of us as a club/city is hard to fathom though...we have always been fond of Bournemouth and its football club...maybe it's just a case of some knobheads being knobheads

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bournemouth Uni on 20:32 - Jan 10 with 811 viewsthis_charming_man

Bournemouth Uni on 19:42 - Jan 10 by Kennington

The Manor was one of the best clubs in the country in the 90s.

Slinky’s was class, Maddison’s decent also afternoon beers at the artful dodger

Plus they had good shops, John Anthony and Richmond classics were better than anything in Southampton at the time.

Bournemouth Uni on 20:37 - Jan 10 with 799 viewsBicester_North

Bournemouth Uni on 20:32 - Jan 10 by this_charming_man

Plus they had good shops, John Anthony and Richmond classics were better than anything in Southampton at the time.

We had to make do with Leo Rossi and Taboo/object

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bournemouth Uni on 20:44 - Jan 10 with 791 viewsBuggalugs

Nods in agreement on all that, but especially re The Manor, which was great and somewhere I never really got bored of going to.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth Uni on 20:47 - Jan 10 with 784 viewsBuggalugs

Bournemouth Uni on 20:37 - Jan 10 by Bicester_North

We had to make do with Leo Rossi and Taboo/object

Leo Rossi for Ralph and Object for Chevingnon and Soviet.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Bournemouth Uni on 22:26 - Jan 10 with 729 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The most underrated club in Bournemouth was the Palace in the old Church. God that was good - I saw Danny Rampling there and Carl Cox around 92/93/94 ... those 3 years were a brilliant blur ... travelled down to that area 3 times a week, every week, for 3 years.

My first ever "club" night was the Wall in Southampton ... not so good, but it started me off.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bournemouth Uni on 08:57 - Jan 11 with 659 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth Uni on 17:32 - Jan 10 by kingslandstand1

Certainly has been sorted - turns out it was a jogger in track suit ……………

I guess he was just happy to see the students.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournemouth Uni on 09:09 - Jan 11 with 648 viewsMarcus_y

anyone remember that club in BH with the phones on the table so you could call up birds on another table you fancied. L'Odeon I think it as called. They even had phones in the bogs.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Bournemouth Uni on 10:02 - Jan 11 with 622 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth Uni on 09:09 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

anyone remember that club in BH with the phones on the table so you could call up birds on another table you fancied. L'Odeon I think it as called. They even had phones in the bogs.

I shouldn't imagine many birds answered favourably when they got a call from some bloke who was watching them in the bogs.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournemouth Uni on 10:26 - Jan 11 with 615 viewsMarcus_y

Bournemouth Uni on 10:02 - Jan 11 by dirk_doone

I shouldn't imagine many birds answered favourably when they got a call from some bloke who was watching them in the bogs.

Yeah it was weird but sometime u would get a call in the boys from some bird asking for the guy in white shirt etc. I guess they were too shy to do it when at their table so they could not be seen.

Bournemouth Uni on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 614 viewsthis_charming_man

Bournemouth Uni on 10:26 - Jan 11 by Marcus_y

Yeah it was weird but sometime u would get a call in the boys from some bird asking for the guy in white shirt etc. I guess they were too shy to do it when at their table so they could not be seen.

Given your form on here did you pretend that the guy in the white shirt wasn’t you and that even though you were wearing a white shirt, with the same people and had the same name any similarities were purely coincidental?

Bournemouth Uni on 11:43 - Jan 11 with 587 viewsMarcus_y

Bournemouth Uni on 10:28 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

Given your form on here did you pretend that the guy in the white shirt wasn’t you and that even though you were wearing a white shirt, with the same people and had the same name any similarities were purely coincidental?

Will this be your new material to dine out on for years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024