Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song 10:56 - Jan 13 with 1422 viewsericofarabia

I remember seeing a version of it on here a few weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure the lyrics have changed and there seemed to be several different versions of the last line being sung around me on Saturday!

so, what is the correct version?

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 1409 viewsBuggalugs

The original version is "smashing Pompey the Southampton way", but the bingo bus lot sing "playing football the Southampton way".

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:30 - Jan 13 with 1254 viewsfranniesTache

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 11:00 - Jan 13 by Buggalugs

The original version is "smashing Pompey the Southampton way", but the bingo bus lot sing "playing football the Southampton way".

You're taking the p*ss?? Why would they take a decent chant and make it noddy?
Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 1244 viewsPatfromPoole

Watching our game on a stream on Saturday, whenever they panned over to the away end, it did look very much like a bit of a Saga outing.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 1236 viewsSonicBoom

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:30 - Jan 13 by franniesTache

It's not "noddy". It's inclusive and allows customers of all faiths, sexes and persuasions the chance to join in without offending themselves.
Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:40 - Jan 13 with 1232 viewsWalkingRosie

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 11:00 - Jan 13 by Buggalugs

The lad who 'wrote' the song is a mate of mine of FranniesTache. The words are "smashing Pompey the Southampton way". It's great that it has caught on as when we started it at Spurs away no one was interested.

The other song about that Pompey win that we tried to get going at Spurs was

The Scummers went in two by two, hurrah! hurrah!
The Scummers went in two by two, hurrah! hurrah!
The Scummers went in two by two,
Old Bill didn't know what to do
and we smashed Pompey
4-0 in their own backyard

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:41 - Jan 13 with 1229 viewsfranniesTache

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:38 - Jan 13 by SonicBoom

It's not "noddy". It's inclusive and allows customers of all faiths, sexes and persuasions the chance to join in without offending themselves.

F*ck it, i'm going to try and bring back the old Guy Whittingham song then, the syllables fit for Mason Mount too.

All together now...

Mason Mount is illegitimate, he ain't got no birth certificate, he's got AIDs and can't get rid of it, dirty pompey c*nt.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:57]
Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 1152 viewsChopChop

⬆️⬆️⬆️

This is the sort of song I can get behind.

As for changing the lyrics to the King's song, good grief, what a bunch of wet blankets.

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 1151 viewsBuggalugs

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 14:30 - Jan 13 by franniesTache

I've heard just as many people singing the noddy version to the original. Think it was first brought to my attention at Chelsea where I was surrounded by shirt over hoody types who kept belting out the wrong lyrics.

Even for the Huddersfield game, I was in the Itchen North for a change as my usual seat wasn't available and there was a couple of teenagers directly in front of me, funnily enough one in a grey Southampton sweatshirt (no sh*t), who to their credit kept signing the whole game, but the alternative/bollox version.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 15:22 - Jan 13 with 1134 viewsfranniesTache

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 15:09 - Jan 13 by ChopChop

⬆️⬆️⬆️

This is the sort of song I can get behind.

As for changing the lyrics to the King's song, good grief, what a bunch of wet blankets.

Think we should bring this in for Jack Stephen's too

Oh Jack Stephens, he is f*cking scum,
He'll f*ck your girlfriend.
Then he'll f*ck your mum.
Oh Jack Stephens
He gives no f*ck about you

to the old Anti Niemi song
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 15:25]
Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 17:52 - Jan 13 with 1013 viewsstmichael

Why would anyone sing that!!!!

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 1001 viewsfranniesTache

Danny Ings King of the Scummers Song on 17:52 - Jan 13 by stmichael

Why would anyone sing that!!!!

To annoy the section of our support that seems to think football is the boy scouts or a day out for the church choir, with their tartan blankets and thermos
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024