Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Murphy is still a ***t 12:37 - Jan 13 with 2110 viewseastlondonsaint

On talksport - all bit admitted he wouldn't pick Ings for England (even with Kane unfit) as he doesn't play for a bigger/more fashionable club. Proper C***

"Sit down Bullseye"

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 12:43 - Jan 13 with 2095 viewsSteveMoron

You'd make a good journalist. He said nothing of the sort.
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 13:34 - Jan 13 with 2008 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 12:43 - Jan 13 by SteveMoron

You'd make a good journalist. He said nothing of the sort.

What did he say?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 16:24 - Jan 13 with 1895 viewsSteveMoron

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 13:34 - Jan 13 by PatfromPoole

What did he say?

He said that Rashford Abraham etc were higher in the pecking order as they had the experience of being in and around the England squad and are all scoring.
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 16:56 - Jan 13 with 1847 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 16:24 - Jan 13 by SteveMoron

He said that Rashford Abraham etc were higher in the pecking order as they had the experience of being in and around the England squad and are all scoring.

I’d agree with Rashford. Not Abraham though.

I genuinely believe that Ings is the closest striker to Kane that England have, in terms of his all-round game.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:16 - Jan 13 with 1814 viewskingslandstand1

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 16:56 - Jan 13 by PatfromPoole

I’d agree with Rashford. Not Abraham though.

I genuinely believe that Ings is the closest striker to Kane that England have, in terms of his all-round game.

But these so called pundits are also putting Mason Greenwood in front of Ings and begging Vardy to come back in to the fold as well as Abraham

Nothing to do with the clubs they play for of course
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:41 - Jan 13 with 1771 viewsBuggalugs

I don't want Ings anywhere near the England squad. Only ever ends badly for us...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:53 - Jan 13 with 1757 viewsKennington

Saints’ players being called up for England rarely ends well for us. So this really doesn’t bother me if he’s called up or not.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 18:36 - Jan 13 with 1696 viewssolent_toffee

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:53 - Jan 13 by Kennington

Saints’ players being called up for England rarely ends well for us. So this really doesn’t bother me if he’s called up or not.

100% this. I don’t know why Saints fans are always pushing for their players to play for England, it never ends well.

I don’t Everton players anywhere near the England squad. Although this current crop of players are no way near the coonts that their predecessors were.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 19:26 - Jan 13 with 1640 viewsSonicBoom

Putting on an England fan hat, I like to see players playing well for some time to prove their quality. Lots of players can play well for a short burst but not sustain it.
Ings deserves a shot in the friendlies but all these calls from Saints fans for JWP and Stephens are ridiculous. I don't think they are up to the job.
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 19:47 - Jan 13 with 1616 viewsWints76

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 18:36 - Jan 13 by solent_toffee

100% this. I don’t know why Saints fans are always pushing for their players to play for England, it never ends well.

I don’t Everton players anywhere near the England squad. Although this current crop of players are no way near the coonts that their predecessors were.

Yep, totally. I don't want any of our players anywhere near the England squad. It never ends well and gives them another chance to get injured. Plus would rather Saints win anything than England.

'Scum, not English'
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 21:10 - Jan 13 with 1511 viewskingslandstand1

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 19:47 - Jan 13 by Wints76

Yep, totally. I don't want any of our players anywhere near the England squad. It never ends well and gives them another chance to get injured. Plus would rather Saints win anything than England.

'Scum, not English'

Not just the injury, it's the tapping up which is the biggest pisser, but apparetly Ings is going nowhere so why worry
The one advantage with Ings though is that he's had his spell with the grown ups and he upped and left them, though not sure if by choice
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 11:55 - Jan 14 with 1307 viewssaint68

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 21:10 - Jan 13 by kingslandstand1

Not just the injury, it's the tapping up which is the biggest pisser, but apparetly Ings is going nowhere so why worry
The one advantage with Ings though is that he's had his spell with the grown ups and he upped and left them, though not sure if by choice

The knobhead Merson at it again, now stating Villa would be nowhere near a relegation battle with Ings in their side..the blokes a complete tool.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:00 - Jan 14 with 1253 viewskingslandstand1

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 11:55 - Jan 14 by saint68

The knobhead Merson at it again, now stating Villa would be nowhere near a relegation battle with Ings in their side..the blokes a complete tool.

He's absolutely correct of course! Just a shame they haven't got him and won't get him
Danny Murphy is still a ***t (n/t) on 17:43 - Jan 14 with 1208 viewsDellHero

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:00 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

He's absolutely correct of course! Just a shame they haven't got him and won't get him

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:16]
Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:47 - Jan 14 with 1203 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:41 - Jan 13 by Buggalugs

I don't want Ings anywhere near the England squad. Only ever ends badly for us...

Nods in agreement

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Danny Murphy is still a ***t on 17:49 - Jan 14 with 1201 viewsthis_charming_man

Why does anyone care what these knob head “experts” say?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024