Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 22:43 - Mar 12 with 1891 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 17:45]
TUI Statto... on 23:07 - Mar 12 with 1867 viewskentsouthampton

Worst case scenario for the UK by the chief scientific officer is half a million dead,best case 100,000,fortunately for you you're probably too dumb to catch it.
TUI Statto... on 23:22 - Mar 12 with 1847 viewsKennington

TUI Statto... on 23:07 - Mar 12 by kentsouthampton

Worst case scenario for the UK by the chief scientific officer is half a million dead,best case 100,000,fortunately for you you're probably too dumb to catch it.

I don’t recognise those figures where did you get them from?

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

TUI Statto... on 23:42 - Mar 12 with 1830 viewsBicester_North

People with dirty kitchens are particularly at risk.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

TUI Statto... on 23:52 - Mar 12 with 1826 viewscocklebreath

Panic

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

TUI Statto... on 23:58 - Mar 12 with 1817 viewsthis_charming_man

TUI Statto... on 23:22 - Mar 12 by Kennington

I don’t recognise those figures where did you get them from?

He got them from Piers Morgan

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

TUI Statto... on 04:40 - Mar 13 with 1766 viewsOccasional_Showers

We are fortunate in that we have a Conservative majority government handling this crisis. Just imagine if the public had lost its sense and elected Corbyn. The leadership and sensible direction would not have been there.

These are undoubtedly challenging times, but if we all pull together and fulfil our one nation Corsevative civic responsibilities we will get through this. And not only will we get through this we will come out of it relatively stronger than other more left wing inclined nations.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

TUI Statto... on 06:26 - Mar 13 with 1726 viewskernow

TUI Statto... on 04:40 - Mar 13 by Occasional_Showers

We are fortunate in that we have a Conservative majority government handling this crisis. Just imagine if the public had lost its sense and elected Corbyn. The leadership and sensible direction would not have been there.

These are undoubtedly challenging times, but if we all pull together and fulfil our one nation Corsevative civic responsibilities we will get through this. And not only will we get through this we will come out of it relatively stronger than other more left wing inclined nations.

" ....one nation Corsevative civic responsibilities..."?

What's one of them then?
TUI Statto... (n/t) on 07:24 - Mar 13 with 1680 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:42]
Login to get fewer ads

TUI Statto... on 07:51 - Mar 13 with 1656 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It's not an over reaction as there is no vaccine for it, simple as that.

I have bronchiectasis. If I get it, I will mostly likely die or be in the affected for life category. I have the same risk with any strain of flu, however, every year I get jabs to protect me against the most common strains that year, so I don't get flu.

Same with old people or anyone else with compromised immune systems. Because there is no vaccine, the NHS will get swamped and unable to deal with this AND people with other serious issues (like cancer). It's about minimising the swamp on the NHS, getting a vaccine out there and protecting those of us who it could kill off.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

TUI Statto... (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 13 with 1584 viewsDellHero

TUI Statto... on 07:51 - Mar 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I have bronchiectasis. If I get it, I will mostly likely die or be in the affected for life category. I have the same risk with any strain of flu, however, every year I get jabs to protect me against the most common strains that year, so I don't get flu.

Same with old people or anyone else with compromised immune systems. Because there is no vaccine, the NHS will get swamped and unable to deal with this AND people with other serious issues (like cancer). It's about minimising the swamp on the NHS, getting a vaccine out there and protecting those of us who it could kill off.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:43]
TUI Statto... on 12:05 - Mar 13 with 1544 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

TUI Statto... on 07:51 - Mar 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Serious question. How long are you going to self isolate for.? It might need to be months rather than weeks. I am trying to persuade my father to let others do the shopping, or get it delivered into his car from Azda, and to stay away from people. He is very active.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

TUI Statto... on 12:13 - Mar 13 with 1544 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

TUI Statto... on 12:05 - Mar 13 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Serious question. How long are you going to self isolate for.? It might need to be months rather than weeks. I am trying to persuade my father to let others do the shopping, or get it delivered into his car from Azda, and to stay away from people. He is very active.

I'm just being diligent that's all. So avoiding crowds and public transport (my normal commute sees me for 45 mins on a dirty South Western Railway train into London then 1 or 2 tube journeys with vile dirty people - they all seem to appear on the tube).

Shopping at quiet times etc.

So it's just minimising chances of getting it. I'm hoping it won't be "inevitable" as some suggest. Sure it would be if I carried on life as normal.

Edit: Looks like someone in my office has it. Thank f**k I've been at home all week!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 12:13]

TUI Statto... (n/t) on 12:17 - Mar 13 with 1535 viewsDellHero

TUI Statto... on 12:13 - Mar 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I'm just being diligent that's all. So avoiding crowds and public transport (my normal commute sees me for 45 mins on a dirty South Western Railway train into London then 1 or 2 tube journeys with vile dirty people - they all seem to appear on the tube).

So it's just minimising chances of getting it. I'm hoping it won't be "inevitable" as some suggest. Sure it would be if I carried on life as normal.

Edit: Looks like someone in my office has it. Thank f**k I've been at home all week!

TUI Statto... on 12:39 - Mar 13 with 1511 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you live near a supermarket? If you did you could peep through the blinds and do a quick shop when it was quiet.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

TUI Statto... on 12:39 - Mar 13 with 1503 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You seem very high risk, all it takes is for one rub of the nose or mouth and to touch a dirty work surface, or a kitchen surface at work, or a dirty handle on the tube and it is transferred.

The UK appears to have a very different strategy to most nations, and are just going let the general populous catch it ie 'herd immunity' Now appears to be the time to away from the heat if you are at risk.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

TUI Statto... on 12:46 - Mar 13 with 1496 viewsSadoldgit

TUI Statto... on 04:40 - Mar 13 by Occasional_Showers

This would be the same Conservative Party that has run the NHS down so much it can’t deal with its normal daily workload let alone a world wide pandemic?

Still, reassuring words from our illustrious leader yesterday, be prepared to lose some of your loved ones.
TUI Statto... on 13:06 - Mar 13 with 1470 viewsIngskneeslide

TUI Statto... (n/t) on 12:17 - Mar 13 by DellHero

Last night you were calling it an over-reaction, now you're advising Gennaro to build a nucleur bunker and get a years supply of baked beans in. Has it ever occured to you that you have a lot of opinions but very little sense?
TUI Statto... (n/t) on 13:29 - Mar 13 with 1450 viewsDellHero

TUI Statto... on 13:06 - Mar 13 by Ingskneeslide

Last night you were calling it an over-reaction, now you're advising Gennaro to build a nucleur bunker and get a years supply of baked beans in. Has it ever occured to you that you have a lot of opinions but very little sense?

TUI Statto... on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 1423 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

TUI Statto... (n/t) on 12:17 - Mar 13 by DellHero

Yeah, the execs have let me WFH on that basis, so I'm okay. Everyone else has to be in though.

I don't intend to be a hermit as I said, just limiting my exposure by avoiding people, which is good with me as I despise the general public anyway :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024