Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beautiful timelines 11:42 - Mar 25 with 1373 viewsDorsetIan

Trump thinks the US churches can be packed again by Easter (12 April). He thinks it would be a 'beautiful timeline'.

Say what you like about Boris, Cummings, this government, herd immunity, but at least we don't have a complete madman running the country.

Does any one know, it is possible to 'section' people in the US?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Beautiful timelines on 11:57 - Mar 25 with 1349 views1885_SFC

The way Trump has been speaking over the past few days makes you believe that he knows something that no one else does... like the Yanks have found a magical cure that's just around the corner.

I think many Americans are going to be pissed at him as the death toll rises over the days & weeks ahead.

Old School is Cool

Beautiful timelines on 12:00 - Mar 25 with 1341 viewskingslandstand1

I think 22 would disagree about the one running our country
Beautiful timelines on 12:08 - Mar 25 with 1337 viewsDorsetIan

Beautiful timelines on 11:57 - Mar 25 by 1885_SFC

The way Trump has been speaking over the past few days makes you believe that he knows something that no one else does... like the Yanks have found a magical cure that's just around the corner.

I think many Americans are going to be pissed at him as the death toll rises over the days & weeks ahead.

In a rational world, you'd expect that to be the case, but who knows.

Whatever else it's doing, it's showing Trump to be a one trick pony. Talk big, very big, possibly the biggest ever, and don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Except that the facts are going to smack him in his tangerine face this time.

Beautiful timelines on 12:12 - Mar 25 with 1330 viewsRednWight

I’m amazed the USA has a problem
I thought they had loads of faith healers

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Beautiful timelines on 12:21 - Mar 25 with 1317 viewsHeisenberg

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Beautiful timelines on 12:25 - Mar 25 with 1310 viewsBuenosSaint

Beautiful timelines on 12:08 - Mar 25 by DorsetIan

In a rational world, you'd expect that to be the case, but who knows.

Whatever else it's doing, it's showing Trump to be a one trick pony. Talk big, very big, possibly the biggest ever, and don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Except that the facts are going to smack him in his tangerine face this time.

I think he's only saying it to keep the US economy optimistic, $ rate, wall street, etc etc. As perception and messages from White House are everything (or at least used to be) and his re election depends on it as he has little else .

Poll: The Long Future

Beautiful timelines on 12:30 - Mar 25 with 1304 viewsDorsetIan

Beautiful timelines on 12:25 - Mar 25 by BuenosSaint

I think he's only saying it to keep the US economy optimistic, $ rate, wall street, etc etc. As perception and messages from White House are everything (or at least used to be) and his re election depends on it as he has little else .

A bit like King Canute then?

Tide's coming in.

Beautiful timelines on 13:05 - Mar 25 with 1278 viewsgeezershoong1

Beautiful timelines on 12:30 - Mar 25 by DorsetIan

A bit like King Canute then?

Tide's coming in.

Yep, while the Democrats were trying to make Airline carbon emission tariffs, Corporate Diversity Requirements and sneak in further amendments that would essentially make all private company workers as government employee as part of the Stimulus Bill.

The Stimulus package was delayed by two days while the DNC did everything they could to torpedo it.

They're great people!!! His approval rating just jumped 5%, equalling the peak achieved just after he got into office.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 13:07]

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

Beautiful timelines on 13:05 - Mar 25 with 1278 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Everyone knows Trump is a c0ck. Apart from the thickos who voted him in ... :|

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Beautiful timelines on 13:09 - Mar 25 with 1274 viewsgeezershoong1

Beautiful timelines on 13:05 - Mar 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Everyone knows Trump is a c0ck. Apart from the thickos who voted him in ... :|

True, but look at the stats before the Corvid crisis.

Record employment, record employment in BAME communities, manufacturing at an all time high and the Dow Jones breaking all records.

I wouldn't have a beer with him but you can't deny the numbers.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 13:09]

Beautiful timelines on 13:14 - Mar 25 with 1263 viewsOccasional_Showers

I would vote for him.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Beautiful timelines on 13:24 - Mar 25 with 1250 viewsSalisburySaint

Beautiful timelines on 13:14 - Mar 25 by Occasional_Showers

I would vote for him.

What a surprise

Trump is unfit to be president of US or any country imo
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 13:26]
Beautiful timelines (n/t) on 13:32 - Mar 25 with 1236 viewsDellHero

Beautiful timelines on 13:09 - Mar 25 by geezershoong1

True, but look at the stats before the Corvid crisis.

Record employment, record employment in BAME communities, manufacturing at an all time high and the Dow Jones breaking all records.

I wouldn't have a beer with him but you can't deny the numbers.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 13:09]

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:05]
Beautiful timelines on 14:14 - Mar 25 with 1208 viewskingslandstand1

Beautiful timelines (n/t) on 13:32 - Mar 25 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:05]

Not just so much his policies and what they are, but more importantly (as I say not what they are - that's opinion) but those that he made he has kept or at least is keeping them
Beautiful timelines on 14:41 - Mar 25 with 1190 viewsDorsetIan

A lot of comments above focusing on his economic record and if you listen to him it's the greatest ever. But if you listen to him, he's the greatest ever at absolutely everything - he had an amazing understanding of science the other day.

A more balanced view see's his record as a continuation of trends that started under Obama and one which is good, but not spectacular. See e.g. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-45827430

And isn't the point that he simply doesn't have the ability to now adjust his message to respond in an even vaguely presidential way to the current health crisis. He can continue to try to talk up the economy and downplay the virus as much as he likes but this virus isn't interested in what he has got to say. 'Beautiful timeline' ffs.

And isn't the whole history of Trump, one of boom and bust? Talking up himself and his businesses for short term gain, only to fall into bankruptcy when it becomes clear it's all built on sand.

There are always going to be a decent 'base' of Trump loons who will vote for him whatever he does - people like Ignatius and those you see at Trump rallies. Last time, however, he got some sensible people to vote for him too. He's going to do well to hold on to them.

Beautiful timelines on 16:38 - Mar 25 with 1130 viewsgeezershoong1

Beautiful timelines on 14:41 - Mar 25 by DorsetIan

A lot of comments above focusing on his economic record and if you listen to him it's the greatest ever. But if you listen to him, he's the greatest ever at absolutely everything - he had an amazing understanding of science the other day.

A more balanced view see's his record as a continuation of trends that started under Obama and one which is good, but not spectacular. See e.g. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-45827430

And isn't the point that he simply doesn't have the ability to now adjust his message to respond in an even vaguely presidential way to the current health crisis. He can continue to try to talk up the economy and downplay the virus as much as he likes but this virus isn't interested in what he has got to say. 'Beautiful timeline' ffs.

And isn't the whole history of Trump, one of boom and bust? Talking up himself and his businesses for short term gain, only to fall into bankruptcy when it becomes clear it's all built on sand.

There are always going to be a decent 'base' of Trump loons who will vote for him whatever he does - people like Ignatius and those you see at Trump rallies. Last time, however, he got some sensible people to vote for him too. He's going to do well to hold on to them.

You can waffle on all you want, but the fact is that before the whole Corvid-19 crisis, the US has a booming record breaking economy.

Americans had more money in their pockets and paid less taxes than at any other time with record employment figures.

These are facts I'm afraid.

Beautiful timelines on 18:15 - Mar 25 with 1096 viewsNewdawn2014

I am genuinely surprised that no-one has taken a pop at him , something about his mouth and lips when he speaks that really winds me up.
A T wat of the first order.
Beautiful timelines on 20:07 - Mar 25 with 1047 viewsCapt_Koons

Beautiful timelines on 16:38 - Mar 25 by geezershoong1

You can waffle on all you want, but the fact is that before the whole Corvid-19 crisis, the US has a booming record breaking economy.

Americans had more money in their pockets and paid less taxes than at any other time with record employment figures.

Not a single fact there. Hey-ho.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Beautiful timelines on 20:36 - Mar 25 with 1028 viewsDorsetIan

Beautiful timelines on 16:38 - Mar 25 by geezershoong1

Balanced view on the economy: good but not spectacular

Balance view on Trump personally: narcissist, liar, bully, conman.

But if you like those qualities, you crack on.

Beautiful timelines on 04:36 - Mar 26 with 955 viewsMarcus_y

Beautiful timelines on 20:36 - Mar 25 by DorsetIan

Balanced view on the economy: good but not spectacular

Balance view on Trump personally: narcissist, liar, bully, conman.

But if you like those qualities, you crack on.

"narcissist, liar, bully, conman."

Describes all politicians.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Beautiful timelines on 09:46 - Mar 26 with 917 viewsDorsetIan

Beautiful timelines on 04:36 - Mar 26 by Marcus_y

"narcissist, liar, bully, conman."

Describes all politicians.

I disagree, Marcus. I don't think we have ever seen a public figure, never mind a politician, quite like Trump. (Well not in 'the West' anyway - there are plenty of despots and dictators like him).

Just like people, politicians come in many different varieties. Trump is the worst of all politicians somehow embodied in one person.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024