Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford through 19:46 - Jul 6 with 3212 viewsdarthvader

on penalties .

Well done oxford great way to get to wembley

keep the faith coyr

Oxford through on 19:47 - Jul 6 with 3188 viewsHappy_Jack

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Oxford through on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 3184 viewsCushty01

Another year in footballing wilderness for our fishy friends pmpl
Oxford through on 19:49 - Jul 6 with 3161 viewsBicester_North

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Oxford through on 19:51 - Jul 6 with 3143 viewsCushty01

Mind the Gap!
Oxford through on 19:58 - Jul 6 with 3100 viewsRonManager

Oh my, what a pity

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Oxford through on 20:05 - Jul 6 with 3058 viewsdirk_doone

Little Pompey go into their 21st season in the bottom two divisions. They are a perennial lower league team.

At least they had the opportunity to welcome the south coast's top team to their decrepit little stadium this season. Let's hope we can pay them another visit next year in a cup game. It will give them a much-needed boost to see a top flight team and one of the country's top strikers scoring goals there..
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 20:10]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Oxford through on 20:06 - Jul 6 with 3056 viewsJaySaint

LOLOLOLOLOL

I remember when we were pretty crap this season, "they" were certain that pompey would be above us next season.

they have found their level to be honest. Fighting it out in the top 8 or so in division 3

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Oxford through on 20:45 - Jul 6 with 2946 viewsBuggalugs

Do you get any more Pikey than this....?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford through on 21:17 - Jul 6 with 2855 viewsSalisburySaint

Oxford through on 20:45 - Jul 6 by Buggalugs

Pathetic bet they could see f all from that far away
Oxford through on 21:19 - Jul 6 with 2850 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Oxford through on 21:46 - Jul 6 with 2766 viewsBicester_North

Oxford through on 21:17 - Jul 6 by SalisburySaint

But they got on the internet showing their passion so that’s all that counts, shant on dinlos

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Oxford through on 21:47 - Jul 6 with 2766 viewsTimSaint

Cue a hat full of excuses and statements from the blue few....

- We would have gone up automatically if we'd finished the season
- If we finished the season, we would have had different opponents and won the play offs
- Penalties are too harsh a way to settle a tie of such magnitude
- We are not ready to go up yet
- We didn't want to go up anyway
- We prefer it in the lower leagues
- The Prem is sh1t (looks like the Championship must be too lol)
- It doesn't bother us that all our local South Coast rivals (Saints, Brighton and Bournemouth) are / have been in the Prem for so long without us even looking like getting anywhere near it !!

Exactly how many years ago was it when that skate famously said on here, 3 years from now and we'll be changing places. Got to be 8 or 9...... and counting !!! :-)

TimSaint

Oxford through on 22:20 - Jul 6 with 2688 viewsdirk_doone

I like the comment about the one at the back: looks like he only paid for restricted view. It must have been an especially memorable day for him, looking at a pile of pallets and the back of some other Worzels' legs. But, at least the result made it all worthwhile.

[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 22:46]

Oxford through on 22:32 - Jul 6 with 2663 viewsSaintNick

Oxford through on 22:20 - Jul 6 by dirk_doone

I like the comment about the one at the back: looks like he only paid for restricted view. It must have been an especially memorable day for him, looking at a pile of pallets and the back of some other Worzels' legs. But, at least the result made it all worthwhile.

The first thought that came into my head when seeing this was The Beverley HillBillies, the only thing they were lacking was their Granny sat in a rocking chair strapped to the back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Oxford through on 23:05 - Jul 6 with 2594 viewsBison

Oxford through on 22:20 - Jul 6 by dirk_doone

On Pompey forum 130 mentioned they are saying it's Westwood but I don't know what he looks like without the clown costume.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Oxford through on 23:06 - Jul 6 with 2593 viewsdirk_doone

Oxford through on 22:32 - Jul 6 by SaintNick

The first thought that came into my head when seeing this was The Beverley HillBillies, the only thing they were lacking was their Granny sat in a rocking chair strapped to the back

The Petersfield Hillbilly was there. He probably lost his clown hat on the way up there.:

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/portsmouth-fans-watch-oxford-unite
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 23:07]

Oxford through on 23:13 - Jul 6 with 2579 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Oxford through on 23:15 - Jul 6 with 2575 viewsChesham_Saint

Of course, unlike the rest of us, they don’t have to worry about social distancing, what with them all being from the same family group...loike.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Oxford through on 23:29 - Jul 6 with 2547 viewsNumber_58

Oxford through on 21:17 - Jul 6 by SalisburySaint

Personally I think it's a shame they didn't make the play off final. I would have enjoyed seeing Westwood and co. balanced on top of 500 pallets outside Wembley Stadium.
Oxford through on 23:37 - Jul 6 with 2534 viewsChesham_Saint

Oxford through on 23:29 - Jul 6 by Number_58

Personally I think it's a shame they didn't make the play off final. I would have enjoyed seeing Westwood and co. balanced on top of 500 pallets outside Wembley Stadium.

500 pallets? That brings to mind an appropriate song.... Altogether now:

“Build a bonfire, build a bonfire
put Westwood on the top
pompey pikeys in the middle
and burn the fuc*in’ lot!”

Oxford through on 23:55 - Jul 6 with 2511 viewsRon11

Oxford through on 21:19 - Jul 6 by 1885_SFC

Oxford through on 23:57 - Jul 6 with 2508 viewsRon11

No comment from 130 years &?
Oxford through on 11:24 - Jul 7 with 2257 viewsdirk_doone

The one in lime green is neutral so he's filming himself celebrating the draw. He's thinking, I wonder how many retweets I'll get. Maybe I'll break my record, and then there's all those likes on Facebook. This could be my best day ever.

Fatso is thinking, mmm it was all worth it for that all-day breakfast with chocolate milkshakes and extra baked beans.

The one on the right is thinking, if I'd known I was going to end up sitting behind fatso, I'd have worn a gas mask instead of a baseball cap.

John Petersfield Westwood is thinking, passion, working class, I'll have to look for my clown hat on the way home.

The one at the back is thinking, whose stupid idea was this? If I'd known I was going to end up staring at a wall all day, I'd never have let them talk me into parting with a hundred quid and now I've got to go all the way back to Petersfield with this bunch of Worzels..

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/portsmouth-fans-watch-oxford-unite
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 7:33]

Oxford through on 16:00 - Jul 7 with 2117 viewsSaintNick

Oxford through on 11:24 - Jul 7 by dirk_doone

The one in lime green is neutral so he's filming himself celebrating the draw. He's thinking, I wonder how many retweets I'll get. Maybe I'll break my record, and then there's all those likes on Facebook. This could be my best day ever.

Fatso is thinking, mmm it was all worth it for that all-day breakfast with chocolate milkshakes and extra baked beans.

The one on the right is thinking, if I'd known I was going to end up sitting behind fatso, I'd have worn a gas mask instead of a baseball cap.

John Petersfield Westwood is thinking, passion, working class, I'll have to look for my clown hat on the way home.

The one at the back is thinking, whose stupid idea was this? If I'd known I was going to end up staring at a wall all day, I'd never have let them talk me into parting with a hundred quid and now I've got to go all the way back to Petersfield with this bunch of Worzels..

John Petersfield Westwood thats a good one strange it hasn't really been used before

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Oxford through on 17:16 - Jul 7 with 2051 viewsChesham_Saint

Oxford through on 11:24 - Jul 7 by dirk_doone

There's one problem with your observations Dirk and that is your assumption that this motley crew are capable of independent thought. You are wrong. T

he reality is that they barely qualify as sentient beings....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024