Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vestergaard 11:19 - Apr 23 with 2803 viewsTimSaint

Already much speculation regarding his future at Saints, so just seen this on the BBC Football site......

Roma are set to meet Jannik Vestergaard's representatives as they work on plans to sign the Southampton and Denmark defender, 28, who is also wanted by Tottenham and Juventus.

Like quite a few others (Ings, Lemina, Hoedt etc), I think he has just over a year left on his current deal, so no surprise that these stories are breaking.

Do we want to keep him ? He was poor at the start, had a 5 month purple patch before getting injured and seems to be slowly sliding back to his former self.

Or do we cash out with a year left on his contract, in an attempt to get £15-20m ?

TimSaint

Vestergaard on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 759 views1885_SFC

Vestergaard on 08:02 - Apr 24 by Heisenberg

Can be replaced. If there is room in the taxi there are a few players he can take with him. Bertrand is past it and doesn’t seem interested. Djenepo isn’t good enough. Redmond turns it on 1 game in 10 and either keeper can go.

Spot on.

We need to clear half of our squad out if we're ever going to progress... and that's the key word; progress. Some just go through the motions. Others simply aren't good enough.

Old School is Cool

Vestergaard on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 740 viewsBerber

Vestergaard on 10:12 - Apr 24 by kingslandstand1

We've also got Stephens don't forget

But Bednarek is consistently better than Stevens even so,. Apart from one series of games when Bednarek and Stevens looked like a solid unit, they mostly have been prone to errors, especially when KWP attacks.
Vestergaard on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 738 views1885_SFC

Vestergaard on 16:07 - Apr 24 by barry_sanchez

Are we shite?
Yes
Am I a masochist? No just someone who is giving an opinion about the club they support and love, hating the players at being shit is irrelevant, shit they'd probably tell you they're shit, I support the badge and City, not the crap players and owners. They'll come and go. Hopefully go.

Our attitude to games is the shíttiest thing of all. Whenever you watch struggling teams like Brighton, Fulham & Burnley at this stage of the season, they all seem to have a fighting spirit... a mentality of keeping going until the final whistle. None of them win very often of course - but at least they try and keep on trying. We always look half arsed... have a weak mentality and are as fragile as fook.

Personally, I couldn't care less if Vestergaard goes... or Ings... or Bertrand... or anyone else. I'm past giving a toss this campaign.

Old School is Cool

Vestergaard on 19:34 - Apr 24 with 726 viewsBerber

Vestergaard on 19:19 - Apr 24 by 1885_SFC

Our attitude to games is the shíttiest thing of all. Whenever you watch struggling teams like Brighton, Fulham & Burnley at this stage of the season, they all seem to have a fighting spirit... a mentality of keeping going until the final whistle. None of them win very often of course - but at least they try and keep on trying. We always look half arsed... have a weak mentality and are as fragile as fook.

Personally, I couldn't care less if Vestergaard goes... or Ings... or Bertrand... or anyone else. I'm past giving a toss this campaign.

Just about every side that escapes relegation drops off in form massively once safety is pretty much assured. Our lot are no different. All the mealy mouthed assurances about trying to do better are just camel farts.
Vestergaard on 20:23 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsKennington

Vestergaard on 19:34 - Apr 24 by Berber

Just about every side that escapes relegation drops off in form massively once safety is pretty much assured. Our lot are no different. All the mealy mouthed assurances about trying to do better are just camel farts.

Assume they have big drops in wages if they’re relegated but it probably doesn’t matter financially to the lazy fookwits in our squad if we finish 16th or 9th. I’d have written in the contracts that there are huge bonuses for every place higher in the league as money is the only thing that motivates them.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Vestergaard on 09:10 - Apr 25 with 596 viewsRon11

Vestergaard on 08:02 - Apr 24 by Heisenberg

Can be replaced. If there is room in the taxi there are a few players he can take with him. Bertrand is past it and doesn’t seem interested. Djenepo isn’t good enough. Redmond turns it on 1 game in 10 and either keeper can go.

Both keepers can go for me.
Sheffield United are down, it would be wonderful if Saints could get their hands on Aaron Ramsdale.
Vestergaard on 11:13 - Apr 25 with 548 viewscocklebreath

Vestergaard on 09:10 - Apr 25 by Ron11

Sheffield United are down, it would be wonderful if Saints could get their hands on Aaron Ramsdale.

He’s not very good. Can’t we find a Scandinavian keeper

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Vestergaard on 20:02 - Apr 25 with 451 viewsRon11

Vestergaard on 11:13 - Apr 25 by cocklebreath

He’s not very good. Can’t we find a Scandinavian keeper

He looked pretty good against nivea boys from along the south coast the other night.
Login to get fewer ads

Vestergaard on 08:17 - Apr 26 with 377 viewsBerber

Vestergaard on 20:02 - Apr 25 by Ron11

He looked pretty good against nivea boys from along the south coast the other night.

True, but McCarthy has had a few excellent shot stopping days too.
Vestergaard on 08:22 - Apr 26 with 375 viewsSaintNick

Vestergaard on 09:10 - Apr 25 by Ron11

Ramsdale will be going for the hat trick next season, can he make it three relegations in a row ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Vestergaard on 11:50 - Apr 26 with 324 viewssaints__fan__73

Vestergaard on 08:22 - Apr 26 by SaintNick

Ramsdale will be going for the hat trick next season, can he make it three relegations in a row ?

A transfer to us would seem his best chance, to be blunt.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024