Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loads of tickets left for West Ham 22:43 - Sep 5 with 6630 viewsSaintsforeverj

Took one look at the online ticketing map and there are some blocks, like block 15, 3 and 19 which are 75 per cent empty. Some blocks half empty with the only areas being mostly sold is the Northam and the cheaper corner section of the ground. Since the lockdown, there has been a massive drop in supporter attendance by the looks of it.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2021 22:49]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 19:18 - Sep 13 with 883 views1ASIN12

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 17:38 - Sep 13 by SaintNick

It does put some people off that cant be denied, but some clubs are selling out and others arent, it depends on what the mood is amongst the fans about the team and the club.

If Saints suddenly win 6 games in a row the attendances will increase.

Myself i would rather have 26,000 committed fans in the ground than 32,000 with 6,000 on the teams back

Dispite not selllng out the 2 home games so far I actually think the vocal suppport for both games have been far better.
Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 19:46 - Sep 13 with 855 viewsBicester_North

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 19:18 - Sep 13 by 1ASIN12

Dispite not selllng out the 2 home games so far I actually think the vocal suppport for both games have been far better.

Maybe because less old and/or timid people wanting to venture out now?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 07:24 - Sep 14 with 737 viewscocklebreath

Was good on Saturday but not helped by the weirdos sat near me, father and teenage son spent the game on their phones and 4 older teens in front sat down and didn’t say a word throughout the whole game, not even to each other, maybe Westham fans but they looked like it was a punishment having to watch the game.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 13:29 - Sep 14 with 682 viewsButty101

It does put some people off that cant be denied, but some clubs are selling out and others arent, it depends on what the mood is amongst the fans about the team and the club.

Myself i would rather have 26,000 committed fans in the ground than 32,000 with 6,000 on the teams back

You might be happy with 26k, but the club would rather bin the hardcore support and have 30k of day trippers that sit in silence and spend money on £20 burgers and money in the club shop.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 14:11 - Sep 14 with 657 viewsSaintNick

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 13:29 - Sep 14 by Butty101

You might be happy with 26k, but the club would rather bin the hardcore support and have 30k of day trippers that sit in silence and spend money on £20 burgers and money in the club shop.

That is a bit unfair on the club, I will slag them off when necessary, but they are well aware that we will never be a club with 30,000 day trippers so do encourage fans to buy season tickets etc.

They are getting a lot of stick for the padded seats, but what about the £399 season tickets they introduced two years ago, they can't sell them out either.

They are an easy target and I won't claim they get everything right far from it, but they are trying to get people into St Mary's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 15:34 - Sep 14 with 638 viewsNumber_58

Our home support has always baffled me. The loudest support a couple of season ago was probably when we were 7-nil down against Leicester when there were only five or six thousand of us still in the ground. I still can't fathom out how people can pay so much money to watch a football match and then seemingly have no partricular interest in it. And don't get me started on the part-timers who leave early...
Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 16:53 - Sep 14 with 607 viewsButty101

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 14:11 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

That is a bit unfair on the club, I will slag them off when necessary, but they are well aware that we will never be a club with 30,000 day trippers so do encourage fans to buy season tickets etc.

They are getting a lot of stick for the padded seats, but what about the £399 season tickets they introduced two years ago, they can't sell them out either.

They are an easy target and I won't claim they get everything right far from it, but they are trying to get people into St Mary's

Do you really think the gas works bar and ideas like that were aimed at the average fan? if so i couldnt disagree more.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Loads of tickets left for West Ham on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 598 viewsBerber

I agree about the noise and general mood. I sit in Block 35 and there are far more fans in there making a noise, singing (instigating in some instances) and generally lifting the atmosphere. Not that it was unduly quiet before.
Login to get fewer ads

Loads of tickets left for games all over the country on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 506 viewsdirk_doone

I don't know if they'll announce an official attendance but there are thousands of empty seats at the Etihad /City of Manchester Stadium today. Even the most successful clubs have had their attendances badly hit by the pandemic.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 15:07]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024