Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team For Villa Game 22:52 - Nov 4 with 2161 viewsSaintNick

Whats everyones team for the Villa game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Team For Villa Game on 23:57 - Nov 5 with 400 viewsSadoldgit

We are still a work in progress but two more decent transfer windows could well see us as a strong top half club. You can see why the club have supported Ralph. He is clearly a manager who is committed to getting the best out of what he has. It doesn’t always work but he wants his team to pay football and to win matches and isn’t that what we all want? We have ups and downs but are still moving in the right direction overall.
Team For Villa Game on 00:53 - Nov 6 with 362 viewsBicester_North

Team For Villa Game on 21:25 - Nov 5 by saint22

You just know el ghazi will score

Will he?

Good to see the pecker headed freaks shut up after the latest victory. Stay the f*ck away from Southampton ye helmets.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Team For Villa Game on 08:21 - Nov 6 with 303 viewssaint22

Team For Villa Game on 22:26 - Nov 5 by 1885_SFC

10 points from last 12 available. Can't argue with that. It's just what we needed.

Norwich away up next. Tricky game, but we've got the ability.

Well done Ralph, the lads & the fans that went. That's me chilled all weekend!

Agreed
We should carve norwich open, their defence is woeful, I really cannot see us losing there
Good timing with the break get everyone fit again
I do think Bednarek is on borrowed time he looks slow and weak and if lyanco puts in another Chelsea type performance would expect him to be in
Team For Villa Game on 08:28 - Nov 6 with 286 viewsSalisburySaint

Team For Villa Game on 22:58 - Nov 5 by Saintsforeverj

Ralph is doing a fantastic job on a shoe string budget, he has learnt, he held on for the one nil tonight. Fans were magnificent. A great night under the lights at St Mary's.

Our vocal support has been great this season, even in the earlier games when we weren’t winning, good to see more fans coming back now 30k for a Friday night game when many couldn’t get home by train a great effort
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024