Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC 01:29 - Aug 29 with 1495 viewsBicester_North

Appears to be a concerted campaign by the suit wearing marketing plums on the SFC board to get rid of the traditional Saints fanbase. Nothing but contempt for the supporters that have gone for years.

Disgraceful people

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 06:52 - Aug 29 with 1397 viewsCity_boy

Please elaborate ? I have been going for years so genuinely interested what has prompted this statement.

Is this related to Away fans in home sections / Itchen North ?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 7:02]
Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 08:49 - Aug 29 with 1260 viewsPatfromPoole

The whole game has gone that way sadly.

Alas it is the world we are now living in.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 1227 viewsSaintNick

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 08:49 - Aug 29 by PatfromPoole

The whole game has gone that way sadly.

Alas it is the world we are now living in.

As per the article on here two weeks ago and also in the Echo before the game, this is not just a Saints thing but an issue in football in general.

It's no use blaming the club, it is out of there hands, the licensing authorities are on their backs .

I as much as anyone appreciate that a football ground should have atmosphere etc, but what they are trying to cut down is anti social behaviour.

This is not trying to stop people standing and singing, it is trying to stop behaviour that is potentially dangerous and that included pyrotechnics, surging towards the away fans when goals are scored, fighting especially with away fans, drug taking, pitch invasions etc.

All of this has happened both last season and this.

I know some will say it happens in the away sections as well and they are right, in truth virtually every away section including when we go away has a higher degree of anti social behaviour than the home sections.

I was told by the head of security and the police that the ejections were nothing to do with standing, 99% of those ejected were for other offences perhaps viewed on CCTV, but it is assumed that it is for standing as it has happened after the offence committed.

When I met up with the haead of security a couple of weeks ago he laid it on the line and I could not disagree with him, he said that there are very few sections in grounds in the Premier League with this level of ant social behaviour.

Probably West Ham and that is about it , most grounds don't have a section like block 1 next to the away fans, I truly cant remember going to an away ground last season where I saw fighting in the home sections

Im not saying that how it is being dealt with is perfect, but I'm just telling you the facts as they stand, in some respects the police and club are now bound by rules that are more stringent than those that have been imposed in the past, at St mary's minor breaches of ground regs have been dealt with quietly with a 2-3 game ban at most, now the club is bound by a charter that says they have to basically have zero tolerance

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 12:54 - Aug 29 with 1104 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 09:08 - Aug 29 by SaintNick

As per the article on here two weeks ago and also in the Echo before the game, this is not just a Saints thing but an issue in football in general.

It's no use blaming the club, it is out of there hands, the licensing authorities are on their backs .

I as much as anyone appreciate that a football ground should have atmosphere etc, but what they are trying to cut down is anti social behaviour.

This is not trying to stop people standing and singing, it is trying to stop behaviour that is potentially dangerous and that included pyrotechnics, surging towards the away fans when goals are scored, fighting especially with away fans, drug taking, pitch invasions etc.

All of this has happened both last season and this.

I know some will say it happens in the away sections as well and they are right, in truth virtually every away section including when we go away has a higher degree of anti social behaviour than the home sections.

I was told by the head of security and the police that the ejections were nothing to do with standing, 99% of those ejected were for other offences perhaps viewed on CCTV, but it is assumed that it is for standing as it has happened after the offence committed.

When I met up with the haead of security a couple of weeks ago he laid it on the line and I could not disagree with him, he said that there are very few sections in grounds in the Premier League with this level of ant social behaviour.

Probably West Ham and that is about it , most grounds don't have a section like block 1 next to the away fans, I truly cant remember going to an away ground last season where I saw fighting in the home sections

Im not saying that how it is being dealt with is perfect, but I'm just telling you the facts as they stand, in some respects the police and club are now bound by rules that are more stringent than those that have been imposed in the past, at St mary's minor breaches of ground regs have been dealt with quietly with a 2-3 game ban at most, now the club is bound by a charter that says they have to basically have zero tolerance

I could post clips now, clips of fighting, anti-social behaviour in the home sections of other grounds, yet they haven't closed sections or threatened it there? Would you like me to post them to prove it? It seems like Saints are being unfairly targeted. Our fans are seriously so much worse than West Ham, Palace, Newcastle, Man U, Spurs, Everton? They arn't as I can post clips to prove it. The fighting you are talking about is one game and that was against Newcastle. Otherwise we are talking about, nothing but football banter.

You are still not addressing the issue of away fans in the home sections, wearing their shirts and stewards doing nothing.This causes huge aggravation and problems. Semmens and Steele are in charge and definitely could do something about it. Being on the database and insist fans go to at least 3 games a season for Man U and Liverpool, could be set up by Semmens and Steele today.

And the closing off of the north car park, all squashed in, to stop us meeting away fans, only to allow them all in to the home sections, is taking the p!ss, can't you see?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 13:08]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 13:28 - Aug 29 with 1047 viewsPatfromPoole

Rich executive w@nkers shitting on SFC on 12:54 - Aug 29 by Saintsforeverj

I could post clips now, clips of fighting, anti-social behaviour in the home sections of other grounds, yet they haven't closed sections or threatened it there? Would you like me to post them to prove it? It seems like Saints are being unfairly targeted. Our fans are seriously so much worse than West Ham, Palace, Newcastle, Man U, Spurs, Everton? They arn't as I can post clips to prove it. The fighting you are talking about is one game and that was against Newcastle. Otherwise we are talking about, nothing but football banter.

You are still not addressing the issue of away fans in the home sections, wearing their shirts and stewards doing nothing.This causes huge aggravation and problems. Semmens and Steele are in charge and definitely could do something about it. Being on the database and insist fans go to at least 3 games a season for Man U and Liverpool, could be set up by Semmens and Steele today.

And the closing off of the north car park, all squashed in, to stop us meeting away fans, only to allow them all in to the home sections, is taking the p!ss, can't you see?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 13:08]

Steele outright lied in the Fans’ Forum.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024