Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending out tickets late for away games 22:15 - Sep 13 with 7636 viewsPatfromPoole

Why in the name of fcuk do the club do this?

A number of us are still waiting on tickets for Villa away.

They were ordered weeks and weeks ago.

Well in advance of the post strike, if the club are intending blaming that.

I understand the same happened for Wolves.

Energy companies apart maybe, it is difficult to think of any other industry that treats its customers with so little consideration.

Still, as long as they do the business on the pitch, we will forgive them for the shambles off it.

BOLD AND BRAVE.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:25 - Sep 13 with 5631 viewsSaintsforeverj

And it seems to be happening, every single game. They only had 1500 to send out.

Anyone would think they don't want us at the games.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 22:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:26 - Sep 13 with 5627 viewssaintwizzler

An apology would be nice when ringing to see where they are.
This happens too often.

But don’t get me started on those cretins that ‘work’ in Southampton FC Ticket Office.
They fûcked me around at the start of Covid and at a hard time personally that won’t be forgotten any time soon.

The way I was spoken too chasing Wolves tickets up the other week was as per awful.

Awful service.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:29 - Sep 13 with 5620 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:26 - Sep 13 by saintwizzler

An apology would be nice when ringing to see where they are.
This happens too often.

But don’t get me started on those cretins that ‘work’ in Southampton FC Ticket Office.
They fûcked me around at the start of Covid and at a hard time personally that won’t be forgotten any time soon.

The way I was spoken too chasing Wolves tickets up the other week was as per awful.

Awful service.

It is terrible, badly treated. It's like trying to get blood out of a stone and all we want to do is get our tickets to support the team.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:30 - Sep 13 with 5619 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:25 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

And it seems to be happening, every single game. They only had 1500 to send out.

They surely can’t blame the opposing club for sending tickets down too late, given this isn’t a one-off.

I love collecting paper tickets as a momento of the game (and I frame my very favourite ones), but I fear Wiz is right.

The incompetence of the ticket office is more or less forcing electronic tickets on us.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:35 - Sep 13 with 5614 viewsPatfromPoole

Thing is, Cambridge was a fairly tight turnaround, and they managed it then.

It’s as if they are selectively incompetent, which is somewhat more disturbing.

It’s not as if they are saving money leaving it to the last minute, is it?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:36 - Sep 13 with 5612 viewsBicester_North

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:35 - Sep 13 by PatfromPoole

Thing is, Cambridge was a fairly tight turnaround, and they managed it then.

It’s as if they are selectively incompetent, which is somewhat more disturbing.

It’s not as if they are saving money leaving it to the last minute, is it?

I certainly won’t be blaming Toby and Martin for it, they’re stressed enough as it is, and this sort of thing isn’t their department.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:39 - Sep 13 with 5609 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:36 - Sep 13 by Bicester_North

I certainly won’t be blaming Toby and Martin for it, they’re stressed enough as it is, and this sort of thing isn’t their department.

They need their work / life balance to be re-aligned, I guess…..

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:40 - Sep 13 with 5608 viewssaintwizzler

It’s the lack of an apology and taking the blame that is the worst.
These things happen but please, take it on the chin and apologise.

Login to get fewer ads

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:41 - Sep 13 with 5608 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:30 - Sep 13 by PatfromPoole

They surely can’t blame the opposing club for sending tickets down too late, given this isn’t a one-off.

I love collecting paper tickets as a momento of the game (and I frame my very favourite ones), but I fear Wiz is right.

The incompetence of the ticket office is more or less forcing electronic tickets on us.

They are like most things these days, you ring up (if you can get through) and then speak to idiots, who might as well be automated computers. They don't care and just give some pre-planned response. I don't remember this being a problem before a couple of years a go. This is all a new thing.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:43 - Sep 13 with 5605 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:40 - Sep 13 by saintwizzler

It’s the lack of an apology and taking the blame that is the worst.
These things happen but please, take it on the chin and apologise.

Can you sort out a new franking machine for them, mon amigo?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:44 - Sep 13 with 5602 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:36 - Sep 13 by Bicester_North

Fans not getting to the games, is not their area if responsibility, remember. They have a family to be with. In fact, they would like it, if there were no fans at all. Clear out the Itchen north, take an allocation of only 100 for each away game, don't send us tickets in the post, after paying for them, so we can't get in - they are on their way to stopping us all.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 22:46]

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:51 - Sep 13 with 5570 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints have a new policy of pay for your ticket if you like but we won't f@cking send them to you. You can stand out f@cking side in the rain.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 23:04 - Sep 13 with 5560 viewsPatfromPoole

Thing is, I’m on LinkedIn quite a lot.

The club seem to have sh1tloads of staff working in Marketing.

Every other day there seems to be a new recruit blabbering on LinkedIn how about how happy they are to be starting there. And they seem to have a number of other vacancies as well.

God knows what they do all day. It’s not as if our product is lacking in profile. It sells itself.

Get them putting a few tickets in envelopes instead of nattering by the water cooler; they’ll get the backlog cleared in no time.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 07:11 - Sep 14 with 5468 viewssaintwizzler

Sending out tickets late for away games on 23:04 - Sep 13 by PatfromPoole

Thing is, I’m on LinkedIn quite a lot.

The club seem to have sh1tloads of staff working in Marketing.

Every other day there seems to be a new recruit blabbering on LinkedIn how about how happy they are to be starting there. And they seem to have a number of other vacancies as well.

God knows what they do all day. It’s not as if our product is lacking in profile. It sells itself.

Get them putting a few tickets in envelopes instead of nattering by the water cooler; they’ll get the backlog cleared in no time.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:10 - Sep 14 with 5432 viewsBuggalugs

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:25 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

It's pretty clear we only took the minimum allocations to both Villa and City because the club don't have the resources to deal with another 1500 fans calling in to chase their tickets.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:11 - Sep 14 with 5427 viewsSalisburySaint

Does seem strange, I ordered a couple of Everton tickets Sunday arrived yesterday, yet still haven’t received Wolves tickets
Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:23 - Sep 14 with 5422 viewsBuggalugs

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:11 - Sep 14 by SalisburySaint

Does seem strange, I ordered a couple of Everton tickets Sunday arrived yesterday, yet still haven’t received Wolves tickets

Home ticket revenues go to SFC, away ticket sales don't

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:52 - Sep 14 with 5395 viewsSalisburySaint

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:23 - Sep 14 by Buggalugs

Home ticket revenues go to SFC, away ticket sales don't

Doesn’t make any difference they’ve taken to money anyway, it’s just inconvenience to us the supporters
Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:56 - Sep 14 with 5393 viewsNumber_58

And don't forget, we all pay an extra £1.50 booking fee (per ticket) for this first rate service.
Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:05 - Sep 14 with 5390 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:56 - Sep 14 by Number_58

And don't forget, we all pay an extra £1.50 booking fee (per ticket) for this first rate service.

But they charge that fee even if you collect the tickets at the ticket office, don’t they?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:12 - Sep 14 with 5386 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 07:11 - Sep 14 by saintwizzler

Can you contact Toby and Martin pronto regarding a new franking machine for the ticket office, bae?

They said they will give you a free padded seat upgrade for the Carabao Cup blockbuster against Sheffield Wednesday if you can do them a good deal.

👍

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:17 - Sep 14 with 5384 viewsSaintNick

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:44 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

Fans not getting to the games, is not their area if responsibility, remember. They have a family to be with. In fact, they would like it, if there were no fans at all. Clear out the Itchen north, take an allocation of only 100 for each away game, don't send us tickets in the post, after paying for them, so we can't get in - they are on their way to stopping us all.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 22:46]

Rather than blaming the CEO or perhaps Dragan Solvic, lets not forget this thing didn't use to happen when Gao was in charge did it, so he must have been a great owner, likewise with Rupert Lowe he always used to make sure the tickets went out on time.

Why not actually focus on what the problem actually is and the person responsible for the issue, ie the ticket office and the person in charge of the ticket office, rather than post messages on a message board, why not write to the club itself.

Firstly send a letter/e mail of complaint to supporter services https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services/how-to-contact-us

Have a look at their supporter charter ( This is a condition of being in the Premier League and they have to abide by it and you can complain to the Premier League if they dont)

This is under About Us https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services

The Supporter Liaison Officer — Aaron Heskins- Complain directly to him, he will have to deal with it.

In the charter is set down the complaints procedure (Page 20) there are procedures set and regulated by the Premier League and if not resolved you have the right to go to the Football Ombudsman as i did and won as some will remember back in 2012.

The truth is this firstly, if enough people make the complaint they will have to do something about it and lets face it is a fairly minor complaint in terms of a Premier League football club and one that at worst is resolved by picking up a replacement ticket on the day, a pain in the arse I know I have had to do it.

If they get a raft of complaints that will highlight the issue to the club, otherwise its just a load of moaning fans on message boards.

Secondly if i can find out all this info and the procedures in just 5 minutes why can't you, of course i appreciate that there are other areas of priority such as Liverpool FC & it's fans, which is ironic because it would never happen there because they have proper fan groups who fight for these things and we don't and again I refer you back to the Football Ombudsman case of 2012.

So don't moan about this again unless you have done something about it and e mailed supporter services with an official complaint, dont forget if they haven't replied in 3 working days even just to acknowledge your complaint then they are in breach of the charter and that is a separate complaint.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:31 - Sep 14 with 5362 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:17 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

Rather than blaming the CEO or perhaps Dragan Solvic, lets not forget this thing didn't use to happen when Gao was in charge did it, so he must have been a great owner, likewise with Rupert Lowe he always used to make sure the tickets went out on time.

Why not actually focus on what the problem actually is and the person responsible for the issue, ie the ticket office and the person in charge of the ticket office, rather than post messages on a message board, why not write to the club itself.

Firstly send a letter/e mail of complaint to supporter services https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services/how-to-contact-us

Have a look at their supporter charter ( This is a condition of being in the Premier League and they have to abide by it and you can complain to the Premier League if they dont)

This is under About Us https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services

The Supporter Liaison Officer — Aaron Heskins- Complain directly to him, he will have to deal with it.

In the charter is set down the complaints procedure (Page 20) there are procedures set and regulated by the Premier League and if not resolved you have the right to go to the Football Ombudsman as i did and won as some will remember back in 2012.

The truth is this firstly, if enough people make the complaint they will have to do something about it and lets face it is a fairly minor complaint in terms of a Premier League football club and one that at worst is resolved by picking up a replacement ticket on the day, a pain in the arse I know I have had to do it.

If they get a raft of complaints that will highlight the issue to the club, otherwise its just a load of moaning fans on message boards.

Secondly if i can find out all this info and the procedures in just 5 minutes why can't you, of course i appreciate that there are other areas of priority such as Liverpool FC & it's fans, which is ironic because it would never happen there because they have proper fan groups who fight for these things and we don't and again I refer you back to the Football Ombudsman case of 2012.

So don't moan about this again unless you have done something about it and e mailed supporter services with an official complaint, dont forget if they haven't replied in 3 working days even just to acknowledge your complaint then they are in breach of the charter and that is a separate complaint.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I’ll send them a note.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:45 - Sep 14 with 5342 viewsNumber_58

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:05 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

But they charge that fee even if you collect the tickets at the ticket office, don’t they?

Yep, and we also get charged the same booking fee even if we print tickets out at home. It's one of those additional costs that no-one really understands but we all accept and never question.
Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:02 - Sep 14 with 5324 viewsSaintNick

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:45 - Sep 14 by Number_58

Yep, and we also get charged the same booking fee even if we print tickets out at home. It's one of those additional costs that no-one really understands but we all accept and never question.

Dont moan about it on here send them an e mail complaining

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024