Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread 12:56 - Oct 3 with 13877 viewsAtThePeake

Didn't have time to write a preview I'm afraid.

Tough one tonight! Up the Dale.

Tangled up in blue.

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:33 - Oct 3 with 2675 viewsEdindale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 3 by Dale4life

Same shit different day

By the real Dale4life

Do goals and results matter as long as we are the better footballing side! We are definately underperforming.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 3 with 2647 views442Dale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 3 by since58

Leave Mitchell alone therse a player
In there somewhere

There is, you’re right. That’s why he has five goals so far.

Could and should he be better? Yes. Without Rodney he’s having to do more work than you’d expect though. We are a non-league side, is people are expecting better than a striker with five goals in 14 games, it’s worth remembering that this season was about steadying the ship.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 3 with 2571 viewsDalenet

To be fair we had the chances in the first half and were at least equal to them. But just niave and lacking pace in the second half. We are missing Rodney. Hendo has had a couple of chances but scuffed things. Still enjoying us play like this than the constant passing around our own box. Results will come
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 3 with 2565 viewsBarrowdale

If Mcnulty tells me how proud he is I’ll be sick!
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:43 - Oct 3 with 2501 viewsnordenblue

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 3 by Barrowdale

"Immensely proud'....
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:45 - Oct 3 with 2456 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oh, he will......."I think we were outstanding, Greg"

He always sticks up for his boys.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 2373 viewsdaleitetilidie

Oh dear. Everyone looked off the pace tonight. Gilmour never got going and we looked dodgy at the back without Georgie. Ebanks looks half the player without Nevett. At fault with their second goal misjudging the bounce. Clueless last 20 mins. Don’t think they’d have scored if they played all night. Squad needs a refresh but unfortunately we’re stuck with the same 12-13. They could do with a rest after Saturdays long trip. Hopefully they’ll be refreshed for the cup but that’s looking like a banana skin the way we’re playing at the mo. Trying to stay positive but with our paper thin squad looks like the playoffs might be out of reach. UTD!
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 2365 viewsdingdangblue

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 3 by since58

Leave Mitchell alone therse a player
In there somewhere

Yeah - a poor one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:53 - Oct 3 with 2357 viewssince58

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

There is, you’re right. That’s why he has five goals so far.

Could and should he be better? Yes. Without Rodney he’s having to do more work than you’d expect though. We are a non-league side, is people are expecting better than a striker with five goals in 14 games, it’s worth remembering that this season was about steadying the ship.

Sincerely hope you are right but the chances he is missng i dont know.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:53 - Oct 3 with 2351 viewsjonahwhereru

I agree with you The Dale haven’t played on good game in the last ten years. Why more people don’t see it like you is unbelievable!!!!!
Perhaps people want to see the good in Dale teams and think encouragement from the terraces and on message boards will help. But like you I don’t think that will catch on. Stick and no carrot is the only way.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 2321 viewsNorthernDale

Why did he drop Nevett and Sinclair, the team seems unbalanced without Sinclair on the wing. Again, we tired in the second half, why is this?

One thing is certain is that we need Rodney back asap.

Yes, McNulty will come out with the phrase 'I am proud of the performance', he will also mention the lack of numbers in the squad.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:01 - Oct 3 with 2264 viewsJames1980

What should McNulty say in his PMI?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:05 - Oct 3 with 2236 viewsD_Alien

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:01 - Oct 3 by James1980

We're tired, we've got injuries, suspensions not far off

We're doing the best we can with the resources, that goes for me too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:08 - Oct 3 with 2194 viewsrichfoad32

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 3 by NorthernDale

Why did he drop Nevett and Sinclair, the team seems unbalanced without Sinclair on the wing. Again, we tired in the second half, why is this?

One thing is certain is that we need Rodney back asap.

Yes, McNulty will come out with the phrase 'I am proud of the performance', he will also mention the lack of numbers in the squad.

Many on here were in agreement that Nevett should be given a break to see if it could stem the flow of soft headed goals we've conceded lately. Perhaps it's a surprise that Taylor was bought in though and not Ferguson. And Sinclair picked up a knock Saturday, maybe he's not fully fit? It's a long season and we've got a wafer thin squad for McNulty to try and utilise as he sees fit.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 3 with 2156 viewsRodingdale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:01 - Oct 3 by James1980

Try this:

“We lost a game we might not have if we’d taken chances and defended better.

We haven’t done that. It’s down to me and the players to play better. We will learn from the defeat to improve.

The schedule is taking its toll on our young squad. I need more players and better player and will continually make the case to the board.

This is a proud club, with a history of league football and I want to get us back there”

What would you say James?
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:10 - Oct 3 with 2154 viewsJames1980

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:05 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

We're tired, we've got injuries, suspensions not far off

We're doing the best we can with the resources, that goes for me too

If we are doing the best we can with the resources, is that something to be proud of?

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 3 with 2125 viewsNorthernDale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:08 - Oct 3 by richfoad32

Many on here were in agreement that Nevett should be given a break to see if it could stem the flow of soft headed goals we've conceded lately. Perhaps it's a surprise that Taylor was bought in though and not Ferguson. And Sinclair picked up a knock Saturday, maybe he's not fully fit? It's a long season and we've got a wafer thin squad for McNulty to try and utilise as he sees fit.

A fair enough response, but if that was the case, I would have been tempted to start with Jez on the right and Conway on the left, to allow us to attack the fullbacks.

As anyone heard of any updates on Rodney?
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:29 - Oct 3 with 2028 viewsrich_dale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:12 - Oct 3 by NorthernDale

A fair enough response, but if that was the case, I would have been tempted to start with Jez on the right and Conway on the left, to allow us to attack the fullbacks.

As anyone heard of any updates on Rodney?

Surprised Conway hasn't had more pitch time, looks a very capable player. Would give him a game on Sat.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:51 - Oct 3 with 1912 viewsEllDale

This squad definitely needs refreshing.
Don’t forget that the form guide now shows one point from the last possible nine available.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 23:28 - Oct 3 with 1809 viewsDaleFan7

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 22:29 - Oct 3 by rich_dale

Surprised Conway hasn't had more pitch time, looks a very capable player. Would give him a game on Sat.

I expected Nevett to be dropped tonight. He's 17, we can't expect him to play every minute of every game. But I did also expect us to bring Conway in for either Keohane or Oduroh. Whether he isn't match fit or not showing it in training, there seems to be something stopping Conway getting on for more than 10 minutes a game.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 00:25 - Oct 4 with 1719 viewsSandyman

We're doing OK, but this team is SO frustrating. With a bit more urgency, less of the negative play (Oduroh going backwards almost every time drives me mad!) making better use of opportunities up front instead of dithering, and some courage, we'll be excellent. Carry on as we are, we won't.

Jim is a nice guy. His team reflects that. Plenty of football but no killer instinct. As on the terraces recently, you could hear the frustration in Ratcliffe's last night - wonder if it was the same for those who went?

Never mind, the rich man's Jake Eastwood and Steve Eyre entertained on the alternate telly showing coverage of Man U.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 00:38 - Oct 4 with 1691 viewsEdindale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 00:25 - Oct 4 by Sandyman

We're doing OK, but this team is SO frustrating. With a bit more urgency, less of the negative play (Oduroh going backwards almost every time drives me mad!) making better use of opportunities up front instead of dithering, and some courage, we'll be excellent. Carry on as we are, we won't.

Jim is a nice guy. His team reflects that. Plenty of football but no killer instinct. As on the terraces recently, you could hear the frustration in Ratcliffe's last night - wonder if it was the same for those who went?

Never mind, the rich man's Jake Eastwood and Steve Eyre entertained on the alternate telly showing coverage of Man U.

Watching tonight I absolutely agree.

We need to introduce fresh legs and some new ideas. Conway and McDermott are mystery omissions. Could Jim clarify?

Taylor up front has as much chance of scoring as Mitchell and should we bring Campbell back as I suspect Rodney is on an enforced break.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 01:23 - Oct 4 with 1655 viewsJames1980

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 00:38 - Oct 4 by Edindale

Watching tonight I absolutely agree.

We need to introduce fresh legs and some new ideas. Conway and McDermott are mystery omissions. Could Jim clarify?

Taylor up front has as much chance of scoring as Mitchell and should we bring Campbell back as I suspect Rodney is on an enforced break.

When was the last update on Rodney? I don't recall Jim being asked about him recently

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 05:09 - Oct 4 with 1579 viewsfrenzied

9 from the last 24 points.

Gives us a good idea of where we stand in view of several of these games being against the stronger sides in this league.

For me still suggests we will end up below half way but not in danger of a relegation fight.

Young legs tired legs and a thin squad all add to the challenge of achieving more than this.

A good cup run would lift our spirits.
Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 10:11 - Oct 4 with 1220 viewsdawlishdale

Solihull Moors vs Rochdale: Match Thread on 00:25 - Oct 4 by Sandyman

Bang on Sandyman. We "could" be a real threat to teams and perhaps win some 3-2 or 4-3 provided we play offensively, but the willingness of both fullbacks (wingbacks these days) to turn around and pass backwards when they could go forward is really annoying.

Mitchell and Jez are very far from being the finished product, but both show promise at times. Hendo had a quiet game last night, but we can expect the odd flat performance from him. Not much he did came off , and he shot very tamely when well placed to score shortly before their second.

I was slightly worried about East sitting too deep, and also thought that Gilmore was playing within himself....probably to orders.

The game could have been very different with a bit more ambitious tactics...or we could have lost it by trying. As it was, we lost it with little more than a whimper in the second half.

Solihull are a well drilled and well organised team who were far more clinical than us on the night. Well done to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024