Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is that team 13:12 - Jan 28 with 4878 viewssaint22

RM clearly prioritising the league
Stephen’s RB their LW will tear him a new one
What is that team on 13:22 - Jan 28 with 3127 viewskingslandstand1

I've just seen the team and why play a weakened team? I'm probably going to contradict myself now as we have to concentrate on promotion, but we haven't got a league game until next Saturday and that's against the bottom team who we should (?) comfortably beat
Holgate is likely to be off according to rumours as Everton are involved in a deal with Sheff Utd (?), but apart from H-B and Adams and maybe Alcaraz, none would be first on the team sheet
As you imply 22, let's hope JS ups his game
What is that team on 13:28 - Jan 28 with 3116 viewsButty101

What is that team on 13:22 - Jan 28 by kingslandstand1

I've just seen the team and why play a weakened team? I'm probably going to contradict myself now as we have to concentrate on promotion, but we haven't got a league game until next Saturday and that's against the bottom team who we should (?) comfortably beat
Holgate is likely to be off according to rumours as Everton are involved in a deal with Sheff Utd (?), but apart from H-B and Adams and maybe Alcaraz, none would be first on the team sheet
As you imply 22, let's hope JS ups his game

Looking forward to to see Tyler play. It’s not a bad team

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

What is that team on 14:02 - Jan 28 with 3023 viewsLondonSaint76

Salisbury is effing reffing - God help us…
And without VAR - does that make a bad situation even worse? Or slightly better?
Discuss

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What is that team on 14:06 - Jan 28 with 2995 viewsSFC_Referee

And people say Bazunu’s bad!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

What is that team on 14:08 - Jan 28 with 3003 views1885_SFC

THAT is why Holgate should be a million miles away from ever playing for Southampton FC.

WAC

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 14:08 - Jan 28 with 3001 viewsgrumpy

Why is Holgate even playing???
What is that team on 14:14 - Jan 28 with 2966 views1885_SFC

What is that team on 14:08 - Jan 28 by grumpy

Why is Holgate even playing???

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 14:21 - Jan 28 with 2917 views10i

What is that team on 14:14 - Jan 28 by 1885_SFC

Players like Lumley, Holgate, Mara, Stephens seem desperate to prove that they should continue to Not get too many Minutes in the future.
Login to get fewer ads

What is that team on 14:23 - Jan 28 with 2904 viewsgrumpy

Why have we put out such a weak side?
FA Cup can generate a lot of much needed money.
What is that team on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 2876 viewssaints__fan__73

What is that team on 14:23 - Jan 28 by grumpy

No it can’t. Peanuts compared with promotion

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/prize-fund

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

What is that team on 14:37 - Jan 28 with 2824 viewskingslandstand1

What is that team on 14:23 - Jan 28 by grumpy

It's not the money, it's the FA Cup FFS
Listening to Solent right now and Adam and Tessum are having kittens! All they are referring to are the mistakes throughout the team, inc the new starlights/backups as he calls them, as well as the so called "experienced" players (Stephens!). And Tyler Dibling showing a lack of confidence which I must say is surprising following his recent cameos at SMS
What is that team on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 2790 views10i

I don't get the point of Rothwell neither. What is He here for? Why does He get Minutes you should give to players who will be here next year? While really Not being impressing in any way...
What is that team on 14:43 - Jan 28 with 2787 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 14:37 - Jan 28 by kingslandstand1

It's not the money, it's the FA Cup FFS
Listening to Solent right now and Adam and Tessum are having kittens! All they are referring to are the mistakes throughout the team, inc the new starlights/backups as he calls them, as well as the so called "experienced" players (Stephens!). And Tyler Dibling showing a lack of confidence which I must say is surprising following his recent cameos at SMS

Every manager, Koeman, Poch, Ralph and now Martin all play weakened sides in the cups, especially in the early rounds. The winner of the FA Cup receives 2 million. Promotion to the PL is worth about 200 million. Money is the reason I'm afraid. And to be honest, as a person who loves the romance of the cups I really do, but I understand the reasoning for a playing a reserve team this season anyway. Promotion is a must this season or next at the very least or we will end up like Reading, Sheff Wed, Charlton etc. Promotion is be all and end all.
[Post edited 28 Jan 14:44]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

What is that team on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 2760 views1885_SFC

Too many changes today unfortunately. By all means throw in a couple of nippers, but RM has made too many changes & it's upset the usual rhythm of the team.

I'd expect at least a triple change at half time. I'd take a replay all day long as things stand.

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 15:00 - Jan 28 with 2697 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 14:48 - Jan 28 by 1885_SFC

Too many changes today unfortunately. By all means throw in a couple of nippers, but RM has made too many changes & it's upset the usual rhythm of the team.

I'd expect at least a triple change at half time. I'd take a replay all day long as things stand.

Liverpool or Man City will win the FA Cup. It's really not worth the possible injuries, suspensions for our promotion push. We won't win it as a championship side.

What is that team on 15:14 - Jan 28 with 2642 views1885_SFC

Holgate - twice in a row - made to look like a complete tw@t.

Watch his body language. He doesn't want to be playing. He'd rather be at home, in the warm, with a cup of tea watching Liverpool v Norwich on the telly.

WAC.

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 15:18 - Jan 28 with 2620 viewsgrumpy

What is that team on 14:29 - Jan 28 by saints__fan__73

No it can’t. Peanuts compared with promotion

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/prize-fund

I am aware of how much more promotion means, just don’t see why we had to make so many changes.
What is that team on 15:23 - Jan 28 with 2595 views1885_SFC

What is that team on 15:00 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Liverpool or Man City will win the FA Cup. It's really not worth the possible injuries, suspensions for our promotion push. We won't win it as a championship side.

Said no one in 1976...

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 15:28 - Jan 28 with 2582 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 15:23 - Jan 28 by 1885_SFC

Said no one in 1976...

Has any championship side won it since then? And as I said if we won today we would just go out when we play the top teams. Away to Liverpool is our reward. Klopp wants to win everything in his final year so we might as well go out today and save ourselves a wasted trip.
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:29]

What is that team on 15:46 - Jan 28 with 2509 viewsLondonSaint76

If we do happen to recover from 1-0 down the good news is it’s Liverpool away in the 5th Round - oh well….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What is that team on 15:52 - Jan 28 with 2480 views1885_SFC

Stuey, you fukin beauty!!!

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 2471 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 15:46 - Jan 28 by LondonSaint76

If we do happen to recover from 1-0 down the good news is it’s Liverpool away in the 5th Round - oh well….

It's 1 all. So a replay likely but just to get an away trip to Liverpool. At least our unbeaten run continues.
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:56]

What is that team on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 2459 views1885_SFC

What is that team on 15:28 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Has any championship side won it since then? And as I said if we won today we would just go out when we play the top teams. Away to Liverpool is our reward. Klopp wants to win everything in his final year so we might as well go out today and save ourselves a wasted trip.
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:29]

The unbeaten run continues. That's what it's all about - staying unbeaten no matter what.

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2440 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 15:56 - Jan 28 by 1885_SFC

The unbeaten run continues. That's what it's all about - staying unbeaten no matter what.

Yep but I hate Liverpool, so really couldn't stand them beating us and Klopp smiling as they reach the quarter finals.

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 with 2423 viewskingslandstand1

This also proves the lack of depth in the squad and if we go up, major changes/investment needed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024