Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPSWICH TICKETS 09:08 - Mar 7 with 2047 viewsBLEEDRED

Went online at 8.45 and tickets that were supposed to go on sale at 9'30 were on sale (I blame the fire)
[Post edited 7 Mar 15:20]
IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:18 - Mar 7 with 2019 viewssaints__fan__73

Some spooky going on?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:37 - Mar 7 with 1990 viewsarfurdent

fire sale?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:39 - Mar 7 with 1985 viewsPatfromPoole

They were on sale at about 9.15am yesterday....

Are there many left?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:46 - Mar 7 with 1977 viewsfranniesTache

Away tickets always go on sale early these days, i usually start trying to log in from just before 9am and most times get them straight away, and always have mine before the official 9:30am time they're meant to go on sale.
IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:51 - Mar 7 with 1961 viewsBLEEDRED

IPSWITCH TICKETS on 09:39 - Mar 7 by PatfromPoole

They were on sale at about 9.15am yesterday....

Are there many left?

Not many in the Upper Stand, but did look like they had not put all the blocks on sale in the lower stand. My guess it should make Monday.
IPSWICH TICKETS on 12:27 - Mar 10 with 1578 viewsBLEEDRED

My away ticket arrived yesterday, which must be kind of record so soon after paying for it!!
IPSWICH TICKETS on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 1318 viewsSouthamptonfan

How many left, anyone know? Any chance of getting a couple tomorrow?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

IPSWICH TICKETS on 20:02 - Mar 11 with 1253 viewsManhattan_Lynx

The silence is deafening from the Ticket Office bloke, SalisburySaint I think it was. Absolutely ages without an update now. Come on, your customers are waiting, chop, chop.
Login to get fewer ads

IPSWICH TICKETS on 21:36 - Mar 11 with 1168 viewsSalisburySaint

IPSWICH TICKETS on 20:02 - Mar 11 by Manhattan_Lynx

The silence is deafening from the Ticket Office bloke, SalisburySaint I think it was. Absolutely ages without an update now. Come on, your customers are waiting, chop, chop.

Im not from the ticket office, just have an interest in seeing how sales go for games

For this game as I’ve bought ticket on my account on Friday I cannot currently access ticket website for this game

Will be trying to get some more for mates on their accounts tomorrow, so will give you update then, but seeing how few were left Friday doubt if there will be many left tomorrow morning

Nb Block 43 again on sale for Saints fans for Middlesbrough so extra Saints fans will be in attendance again, and just under 2,500 sold for Leicester so far
[Post edited 11 Mar 21:55]
IPSWICH TICKETS on 08:06 - Mar 12 with 1020 viewsManhattan_Lynx

IPSWICH TICKETS on 21:36 - Mar 11 by SalisburySaint

Im not from the ticket office, just have an interest in seeing how sales go for games

For this game as I’ve bought ticket on my account on Friday I cannot currently access ticket website for this game

Will be trying to get some more for mates on their accounts tomorrow, so will give you update then, but seeing how few were left Friday doubt if there will be many left tomorrow morning

Nb Block 43 again on sale for Saints fans for Middlesbrough so extra Saints fans will be in attendance again, and just under 2,500 sold for Leicester so far
[Post edited 11 Mar 21:55]

Thank you SalisburySaint, much appreciated. I've also got some superficial damage to my Saints easter egg as well now, but I'll take that up with your colleagues in the shop. Cheers.
IPSWICH TICKETS on 08:20 - Mar 12 with 1004 viewssaintwizzler

Any idea where Saints pre season tour is in the summer?
Just had a rebate off HMRC and it’s burning a hole in my sky rocket.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

IPSWICH TICKETS on 08:23 - Mar 12 with 999 viewscocklebreath

IPSWICH TICKETS on 08:20 - Mar 12 by saintwizzler

Any idea where Saints pre season tour is in the summer?
Just had a rebate off HMRC and it’s burning a hole in my sky rocket.

East coast of England starting with Hartlepool onto Hull and Grimsby and finishing in Lincoln where you can do a tour of it’s beautiful cathedral

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

IPSWICH TICKETS on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 715 viewsSalisburySaint

IPSWICH TICKETS on 08:06 - Mar 12 by Manhattan_Lynx

Thank you SalisburySaint, much appreciated. I've also got some superficial damage to my Saints easter egg as well now, but I'll take that up with your colleagues in the shop. Cheers.

Further update on

Ipswich sold out yesterday

For Leicester, it does appear that even though club they wouldn’t allow supporters to return tickets due to rearranged date, they have as I’ve seen quite a few previous sold seats become available again. So far 2,600 sold, final block of just over 600 seats now on sale

No news Blackburn tickets yet, even home tickets for this game not on sale yet surprisingly.

For Middlesbrough home just over 1,000 tickets
[Post edited 15 Mar 13:31]
IPSWICH TICKETS on 20:01 - Mar 15 with 609 viewsCity_boy

Anyone know of a spare ticket for Ipswich game, please contact me.
In return, I will refrain from moaning about Jack Stephens and Manning for a couple of weeks :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024