Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters 23:29 - Mar 21 with 1977 viewsPatfromPoole

I am delighted to report that completely randomly I met Saintmark76 at the end of 10cc’s gig in Bournemouth tonight.

Was great to meet you, sir.

My wife was however rather flummoxed that you guessed who I was….

Anybody else had any delightfully random ways of meeting fellow Ugly posters??

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 00:04 - Mar 22 with 1942 viewsericofarabia

Virtually all of my meetings with Uglies have been on matchdays, normally away games, in some northern hell hole, in the ground, on trains or in pubs. So don't really come under Random as such
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 05:55 - Mar 22 with 1883 viewsSoton

It’s obvious who you are, we can all see your photo!
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 06:28 - Mar 22 with 1873 viewsPatfromPoole

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 05:55 - Mar 22 by Soton

It’s obvious who you are, we can all see your photo!

That’s Angelos from Shooting Stars…..

I am obviously far more handsome and debonair…..
[Post edited 22 Mar 7:09]

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 10:35 - Mar 22 with 1724 viewsIfonly

How did he guess? Was it because you were singing a song about Sekou Mara to the tune of I'm Mandy, fly me?
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 11:01 - Mar 22 with 1691 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 10:35 - Mar 22 by Ifonly

How did he guess? Was it because you were singing a song about Sekou Mara to the tune of I'm Mandy, fly me?

PatfromPoole is kind of a big deal.
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 11:09 - Mar 22 with 1680 viewsManhattan_Lynx

I once met SaintNick at a grotto in Lapland. I think Adam Armstrong was one of his elves.
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 11:45 - Mar 22 with 1635 viewsarfurdent

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 11:09 - Mar 22 by Manhattan_Lynx

I once met SaintNick at a grotto in Lapland. I think Adam Armstrong was one of his elves.

goblin for crimbo?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 20:43 - Mar 22 with 1462 viewshedgeend61

Over 3000 miles away in Qatar watching England beat Wales 3-0, I've looked round and thought I noticed an ex England manager from Sweden sat in the row behind.

Turned it wasn't
Login to get fewer ads

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters (n/t) on 20:51 - Mar 22 with 1445 viewscocklebreath

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 20:43 - Mar 22 by hedgeend61

Over 3000 miles away in Qatar watching England beat Wales 3-0, I've looked round and thought I noticed an ex England manager from Sweden sat in the row behind.

Turned it wasn't

[Post edited 22 Mar 20:52]

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 09:13 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsPatfromPoole

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 20:43 - Mar 22 by hedgeend61

Turned it wasn't

Ah yes, another random meet-up!!!

Enjoy the game if you’re there today, mate.

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 12:02 - Mar 23 with 1201 viewshedgeend61

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 09:13 - Mar 23 by PatfromPoole

Ah yes, another random meet-up!!!

Enjoy the game if you’re there today, mate.

Yes going, forgot the £25 home end tickets went on sale at 12, so by the time I got on not many left, ended up block 111 row 3.
90,000 tickets shifted in 4 days.
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 15:28 - Mar 23 with 1120 viewsLondonSaint76

If my memory serves me correctly, Saint Nick appeared in the row of seats behind us in The Luz (Benfica’s lovely stadium) when England played Croatia in Euro 2004 when Wayne Rooney got 2 goals in a 4-2 win.
Also met In Time Added On for the first time in a Bucharest club packed full of Saints fans the night before the Steaua game, that whole trip was an interesting few days to say the least!

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 09:43 - Mar 24 with 900 viewssaintwizzler

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 15:28 - Mar 23 by LondonSaint76

If my memory serves me correctly, Saint Nick appeared in the row of seats behind us in The Luz (Benfica’s lovely stadium) when England played Croatia in Euro 2004 when Wayne Rooney got 2 goals in a 4-2 win.
Also met In Time Added On for the first time in a Bucharest club packed full of Saints fans the night before the Steaua game, that whole trip was an interesting few days to say the least!

At an England game?
No chance.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 14:11 - Mar 24 with 836 viewsreggaesaint

Hi Pat,

It was great to finally meet you too in person at the 10cc gig the other night but my ugly inside name is reggaesaint, a fusion of my main loves (apart from my wife); Saints and reggae music!

I have only just seen your message as we have had a very busy weekend as we went to see OMD the next night. Next Saturday we are at the Pavilion again to see the Fast Show live.

I remember seeing you on the Saints TV podcasts that Freddy used to film. My season ticket is in the Itchen where filming took place outside. I used to enjoy watching that as there were some real characters who were interviewed.

I think that we live quite nearby so I am up for a midweek pint or I may see you at the upcoming Ipswich and Cardiff away games.

All the best

Mark
Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 16:34 - Mar 24 with 777 viewsPatfromPoole

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 14:11 - Mar 24 by reggaesaint

Hi Pat,

It was great to finally meet you too in person at the 10cc gig the other night but my ugly inside name is reggaesaint, a fusion of my main loves (apart from my wife); Saints and reggae music!

I have only just seen your message as we have had a very busy weekend as we went to see OMD the next night. Next Saturday we are at the Pavilion again to see the Fast Show live.

I remember seeing you on the Saints TV podcasts that Freddy used to film. My season ticket is in the Itchen where filming took place outside. I used to enjoy watching that as there were some real characters who were interviewed.

I think that we live quite nearby so I am up for a midweek pint or I may see you at the upcoming Ipswich and Cardiff away games.

All the best

Mark

Sorry for my confusion, sir.

Hope you enjoyed OMD. If only Scotland hadn’t have been playing, they could have welcomed Stu Armstrong on stage, I guess…..

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 23:02 - Mar 24 with 649 viewsSaintNick

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 09:43 - Mar 24 by saintwizzler

At an England game?
No chance.

It wasn't me in Portugal, the last England game i attended was at Wembley when England beat Scotland about 2016/17 ish.

I follow England and want them to win, just don't go to watch them much these days

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 14:47 - Mar 25 with 508 viewsLondonSaint76

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 23:02 - Mar 24 by SaintNick

It wasn't me in Portugal, the last England game i attended was at Wembley when England beat Scotland about 2016/17 ish.

I follow England and want them to win, just don't go to watch them much these days

This post has been edited by an administrator

Apologies Nick - God knows who it was then… I will have a word with Reggie (of Dick’s Bar fame) who was with me in The Luz when I see him at the Watford home game. As it was 20 years ago I won’t be holding my breath for a positive ID!

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 20:57 - Mar 25 with 417 viewsSaintNick

Random meetings with fellow Ugly posters on 14:47 - Mar 25 by LondonSaint76

Apologies Nick - God knows who it was then… I will have a word with Reggie (of Dick’s Bar fame) who was with me in The Luz when I see him at the Watford home game. As it was 20 years ago I won’t be holding my breath for a positive ID!

I know Reggie well,a good loyal Saints fan

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024