Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? 22:49 - May 20 with 2629 viewsA1079

It may be rubbish but as I live and work in and around York quite a number of Leeds fans are boasting that they have purchased tickets through Southampton and have supposedly shown their purchases on-line (with some bits erased). As much as I am looking forward to the final I do have a gut feeling that there could be trouble - they are certainly upping the anti up here.
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 22:57 - May 20 with 2591 viewsfranniesTache

It’s a wind up and our fans are falling for it on social media, there’s one picture of a confirmation that’s being shared by everyone, that picture comes from a listing on eBay

Maybe one or two have a ticket but they’ll be the exception and there’s a high chance the club will cancel them anyway
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 23:05 - May 20 with 2568 viewsSFC_Referee

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 22:57 - May 20 by franniesTache

It’s a wind up and our fans are falling for it on social media, there’s one picture of a confirmation that’s being shared by everyone, that picture comes from a listing on eBay

Maybe one or two have a ticket but they’ll be the exception and there’s a high chance the club will cancel them anyway

I do agree that it is mostly nonsense and pure waffle, but at the same time any Leeds fans that got tickets in the home stands for our game against them at St Mary’s, would’ve supposedly been able to get tickets for the period where it was just the membership requirement to watch the game.
As really you would’ve thought that they’d of made sure that you’d of had to of gone to at least 2 home games this season to prevent that

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 03:30 - May 21 with 2450 viewssaint22

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 23:05 - May 20 by SFC_Referee

I do agree that it is mostly nonsense and pure waffle, but at the same time any Leeds fans that got tickets in the home stands for our game against them at St Mary’s, would’ve supposedly been able to get tickets for the period where it was just the membership requirement to watch the game.
As really you would’ve thought that they’d of made sure that you’d of had to of gone to at least 2 home games this season to prevent that

It’s have, not, of.
And as you have used ‘would’ve’ it should be self explanatory
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:16 - May 21 with 2181 viewsyateleysaint

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 03:30 - May 21 by saint22

It’s have, not, of.
And as you have used ‘would’ve’ it should be self explanatory

I say we give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just a typo as he got it right two other times in his post.

My Dad was an English teacher so if I ever get nething rong then its a typo.

(Cancels SFC Referee’s yellow card on review)

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:27 - May 21 with 2167 viewskingslandstand1

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 22:57 - May 20 by franniesTache

There's a Sky Sports twitter headline that Leeds have returned 5k tickets! That must surely be bolox!
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:32 - May 21 with 2152 viewskingslandstand1

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 23:05 - May 20 by SFC_Referee

You only needed to have gone to 1 game as a member but had to wait til yesterday morning to be in with a chance which I think was quite minimal
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:33 - May 21 with 2148 viewskingslandstand1

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:16 - May 21 by yateleysaint

I say we give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just a typo as he got it right two other times in his post.

My Dad was an English teacher so if I ever get nething rong then its a typo.

(Cancels SFC Referee’s yellow card on review)

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:40 - May 21 with 2128 viewsarfurdent

Gives some symphathy to The Harrying of the North series of military campaigns waged by William the Conqueror.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:44 - May 21 with 2116 viewsyateleysaint

I lived in Leeds for 3 years, spent a fortune in Majestyk’s, many a night on the revolving dance floor in Planet Earth and was a frequent visitor to Polybop.

This is how the city of Leeds repays me - by stealing my match ticket.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:45 - May 21 with 2115 viewsPatfromPoole

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:27 - May 21 by kingslandstand1

There's a Sky Sports twitter headline that Leeds have returned 5k tickets! That must surely be bolox!

Fake Twitter account alert....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:56 - May 21 with 2083 viewsNumber_58

Given that there are 468 million Leeds United fans (and that's just in Leeds itself), there's obviously going to be one or two who sneak in to our end. They'll be easily identified when they complain about the lack of bread & dripping at the food stall.
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:17 - May 21 with 2042 viewsWinchesterExile

If there are any it’s up to us to kick their ar*ses out. They’ve effectively stolen a ticket from a Saints fan and shouldn’t get away with it.
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:24 - May 21 with 2025 viewsdirk_doone

How massive Leeds fans say they are has been a running joke for years. Whenever anyone posts a picture of a large number of away fans from other clubs, there are always the ironic, "Leeds would have taken more," comments.

The surprising thing is that when you compare Saints' and Leeds' average home gates in recent years there's not a lot between them in spite of Elland Road's bigger capacity.

Leeds have struggled to sell tickets in many years (I've skipped the COVID season).

Saints.....................Leeds
[Post edited 21 May 10:30]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:35 - May 21 with 1980 viewsSaintNick

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:24 - May 21 by dirk_doone

How massive Leeds fans say they are has been a running joke for years. Whenever anyone posts a picture of a large number of away fans from other clubs, there are always the ironic, "Leeds would have taken more," comments.

The surprising thing is that when you compare Saints' and Leeds' average home gates in recent years there's not a lot between them in spite of Elland Road's bigger capacity.

Leeds have struggled to sell tickets in many years (I've skipped the COVID season).

Saints.....................Leeds
[Post edited 21 May 10:30]

What seasons is this data from, for a large part of the last 14 years assuming the covid years discounted, Leeds were in the Championship and we were in the Premier

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:38 - May 21 with 1964 viewsdirk_doone

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:35 - May 21 by SaintNick

What seasons is this data from, for a large part of the last 14 years assuming the covid years discounted, Leeds were in the Championship and we were in the Premier

The current season is at the top, then you can work downwards in chronological order.
[Post edited 21 May 10:38]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:42 - May 21 with 1938 viewsTripleNiemi

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 09:56 - May 21 by Number_58

Given that there are 468 million Leeds United fans (and that's just in Leeds itself), there's obviously going to be one or two who sneak in to our end. They'll be easily identified when they complain about the lack of bread & dripping at the food stall.

Blöody hell, so Leeds are even outnumbered in their own City by fans who follow the Portsmouth massive??

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 14:24 - May 21 with 1612 viewsLondonSaint76

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 10:42 - May 21 by TripleNiemi

Blöody hell, so Leeds are even outnumbered in their own City by fans who follow the Portsmouth massive??

Unlike Liverpool, Man U & Citeh, Leeds have no tourists to bulk up their attendance stats, can’t think why….
[Post edited 21 May 14:30]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 15:27 - May 21 with 1529 viewsTripleNiemi

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 14:24 - May 21 by LondonSaint76

Unlike Liverpool, Man U & Citeh, Leeds have no tourists to bulk up their attendance stats, can’t think why….
[Post edited 21 May 14:30]

Pompey would have sold Wembley out 4,678 times over and before tickets were even placed on sale

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 16:24 - May 21 with 1446 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds trolls posting s**t all fake, if anyone believes that they bought 1000s of tickets when they were only on sale to season ticket holders!!!!
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 18:34 - May 21 with 1330 viewsSouthamptonfan

This is absolute rubbish. A few defensive, worried Leeds fans (who are feeling threatened by Saints as a massive rival) put out a few tweets that their fans would be buying some of our tickets as Leeds are so massive.

The only chance of a few getting in our end, is if the few who got in the home end when we played Leeds at St Mary's, then also bought a membership the day after we beat West Brom. I can assure you all that SFC staff are wise to this! They know that if a fan only attended the Leeds game this season and have never attended St Mary's before in their life, then they buy a membership a day after the semi final, that they are Leeds and their ticket would have been cancelled.

As always a few might sneak in by buying tickets on ebay, the black market or through friends but likewise, a few Saints might be in the Leeds end too. The Saints end sold out to season ticket holders and members and was only on general sale for about an hour. They had to have been to one game this season too. If it was the Leeds game and a membership was bought the day after the semi final, the ticket office would be investigating for sure. So no, there won't be groups of Leeds in our end!

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 19:07 - May 21 with 1282 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds, have not even sold out yet-Phase 3 ticket sell 22nd May at 10:30 to those with 5 games in their account
Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 19:24 - May 21 with 1251 viewsLondonSaint76

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 15:27 - May 21 by TripleNiemi

Pompey would have sold Wembley out 4,678 times over and before tickets were even placed on sale

That would be all the fake tickets on Facebook - the little Sk8 🐟 scoundrels 😀

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 20:21 - May 21 with 1156 viewsSouthamptonfan

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 19:07 - May 21 by BLEEDRED

Leeds, have not even sold out yet-Phase 3 ticket sell 22nd May at 10:30 to those with 5 games in their account

I think Leeds have made their supporters go through a much more rigorous process. It's not that they arn't selling out, it's just that they are only selling to certain sections at a time. Loads of Leeds fans want tickets l, but can't get them as they haven't been to five games etc.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 20:31 - May 21 with 1141 viewsBLEEDRED

Have Leeds fans been able to get tickets in the Southampton end? on 20:21 - May 21 by Southamptonfan

I think Leeds have made their supporters go through a much more rigorous process. It's not that they arn't selling out, it's just that they are only selling to certain sections at a time. Loads of Leeds fans want tickets l, but can't get them as they haven't been to five games etc.

Of course they will sell-out, with E tickets they can take their time, and tickets are delivered within a couple of hours to a smartphone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024