Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the bumbling posh imbecile 15:16 - Mar 19 with 1402 viewssaint22

Cant even close the schools properly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51956279

He really is a prize tool
the bumbling posh imbecile (n/t) on 15:19 - Mar 19 with 913 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:17]
the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:19 - Mar 19 with 911 viewsGasGiant

Care to elaborate on your previous comments about NHS funding - you have run away twice now. You infered that NHS funding has declined, I said put up the figures. Why are you still posting when you aren't man enough to defend your posts?
the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:22 - Mar 19 with 898 viewsDENZY

Think yourself lucky it's not Corbyn dealing with this you utter plank.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:29 - Mar 19 with 883 viewsBison

I know your main concern is for all your fellow human beings S22 but has this pandemic affected you much ? Have you had to use any of the measures put in place or are you just riding it out without any issues ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:30 - Mar 19 with 879 viewsCapt_Koons

He's the perfect clown when you want to throw a bit of mud at Johny Foreigner, but when real leadership is needed he's as much use as tits on a fish. Scruffy tw8t too.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 15:41]

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:51 - Mar 19 with 845 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Oh do f**k off

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:06 - Mar 19 with 818 viewsthis_charming_man

the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:51 - Mar 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Oh do f**k off

Damned if they do damned if they dont. People waiting to jump on anything Boris says, it's pathetic.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:07 - Mar 19 with 817 viewskingslandstand1

the bumbling posh imbecile on 15:29 - Mar 19 by Bison

I know your main concern is for all your fellow human beings S22 but has this pandemic affected you much ? Have you had to use any of the measures put in place or are you just riding it out without any issues ?

I think his concern is that he's not sure if he'll be able to take his GCSE's in May
Login to get fewer ads

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 796 viewssaint22

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:06 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

Damned if they do damned if they dont. People waiting to jump on anything Boris says, it's pathetic.

you think he is fit for purpose do you?
the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:31 - Mar 19 with 792 viewsthis_charming_man

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:29 - Mar 19 by saint22

you think he is fit for purpose do you?

If it was a choice between him and Corbyn there is only one winner

Talking of which where is that odious cretin ITYS? Funny how he goes and 4 years and 2 administrations starts posting a lot more........

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:49 - Mar 19 with 780 viewsinthebox

The Boris fan club are starting to wet their pants
the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:51 - Mar 19 with 775 viewsthis_charming_man

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:49 - Mar 19 by inthebox

The Boris fan club are starting to wet their pants

"Boris fan club"

We're in unchartered territory learning as we go, it's just a shame that a lot of people are more interested in bashing Boris and every turn. If he'd have closed the schools last week and put us all on lockdown everyone would be up in arms about restriction of movement and knee jerk reactions.

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:04 - Mar 19 with 754 viewskingslandstand1

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:31 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

If it was a choice between him and Corbyn there is only one winner

Talking of which where is that odious cretin ITYS? Funny how he goes and 4 years and 2 administrations starts posting a lot more........

And ASIS?
the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:07 - Mar 19 with 745 viewskingslandstand1

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:51 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

"Boris fan club"

We're in unchartered territory learning as we go, it's just a shame that a lot of people are more interested in bashing Boris and every turn. If he'd have closed the schools last week and put us all on lockdown everyone would be up in arms about restriction of movement and knee jerk reactions.

The poor b@strd cannot win whatever he does where there is just no precedent in modern times. I'd imaging May is jumping up and down with joy that she didn't inherit this one, as Cameron probably was after the Brexit vote

Who'd be a politician, although I guess there are a few on here may think they could handle it
the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:09 - Mar 19 with 743 viewsinthebox

"Boris fan club"

Bashing Boris is so easy at the moment, he's there bigging up care workers, nurses even delivery drivers all of which have been working for a pittance for years while his mates make a fortune. Tory scum
the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:19 - Mar 19 with 717 viewsOccasional_Showers

I think he’s doing a good job, but it’s still very early sadly. I cannot see how we can survive for any time with the economy essentially shut down.

I expect to be put on reduced hours at best imminently.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 17:20]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:24 - Mar 19 with 716 viewssaint22

"Boris fan club"

i doubt that pal
that would have been sensible a la many other countries
face it he is a fool that you elected
the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:29 - Mar 19 with 704 viewssaint22

the bumbling posh imbecile on 16:06 - Mar 19 by this_charming_man

"the enemy is invisible"
thanks BoJo, amazing insight
the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:53 - Mar 19 with 684 viewsBicester_North

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:29 - Mar 19 by saint22

"the enemy is invisible"
thanks BoJo, amazing insight

Your cock is invisible Benny

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:56 - Mar 19 with 677 viewsthis_charming_man

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:24 - Mar 19 by saint22

i doubt that pal

I didn’t elect him I didn’t vote Tory. But I’m sick of dickheads bashing him for what he should be doing in a situation the world hasn’t seen before. Why listen to the experts when a bloke who pretends to be a successful businessman on a mongboard knows better.

the bumbling posh imbecile on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 653 viewsOccasional_Showers

22 you are prick, a div of the highest order. You come on here talking about your jet setting lifestyle and at the first sign of a crisis you’re crying like a baby. If even a fraction of what you say is true you can afford this hit more than most, but nobody else is acting like a tw4t. We are just trying to make the best of a terrifying time.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

the bumbling posh imbecile on 18:55 - Mar 19 with 608 viewsBicester_North

the bumbling posh imbecile on 17:24 - Mar 19 by saint22

i doubt that pal

Benji, a couple of days ago you were saying the reactions of people over 20 deaths was hysterical, now you’re saying we should’ve shut down days ago. You are all over the place, in line with your many pretend life stories.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

the bumbling posh imbecile on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 584 viewsthis_charming_man

the bumbling posh imbecile on 18:18 - Mar 19 by Occasional_Showers

22 you are prick, a div of the highest order. You come on here talking about your jet setting lifestyle and at the first sign of a crisis you’re crying like a baby. If even a fraction of what you say is true you can afford this hit more than most, but nobody else is acting like a tw4t. We are just trying to make the best of a terrifying time.

This

the bumbling posh imbecile on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 583 viewsthissceptredsaint

I love the way this government is claiming 'the evidence has changed'. Utter spin, they made a massive cock up risking thousands of life and have slammed the brakes on and screamed into a massive uturn
the bumbling posh imbecile on 19:09 - Mar 19 with 578 viewssaint22

the bumbling posh imbecile on 18:18 - Mar 19 by Occasional_Showers

thats rich coming from an odious one like you, resorting to Trump style name calling
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024