Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer 09:28 - Mar 29 with 1025 viewsSaintNick

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 945 viewsSadoldgit

He has shown flashes of quality but also looks a bit rusty after not playing full games for so long. On the down side he looks a bit of a lightweight but he has shown that he is a quality finisher when given a chance. It could be moot as he might be off to Spain but he needs to show more if he is going to make his mark in the EPL.
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 18:31 - Mar 29 with 902 viewscocklebreath

No he’s pony

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 20:24 - Mar 29 with 863 viewsI_would

Fee too big (if it's higher than tuppence) and wages too high. Ain't coming here.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 21:16 - Mar 29 with 843 viewskernow

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 18:31 - Mar 29 by cocklebreath

No he’s pony

His goal v Chelsea was very not pony !

Luxury player though.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 21:17]
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 22:01 - Mar 29 with 814 viewsgreen

Jury still out for me. Has scored two quality goals but seems to have been fairly anonymous apart from those two glimpses of his ability in front of goal. Hopefully with a bit more time on the training ground and getting to know his new teammates he can improve the rest of his game as well.
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 23:32 - Mar 29 with 776 viewsericofarabia

Jury still out for me too, given a choice of Theo or him I'd go for Theo, he actually wants to be here!!
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 11:53 - Mar 30 with 680 viewsDorsetIan

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 22:01 - Mar 29 by green

Jury still out for me. Has scored two quality goals but seems to have been fairly anonymous apart from those two glimpses of his ability in front of goal. Hopefully with a bit more time on the training ground and getting to know his new teammates he can improve the rest of his game as well.

This. Been difficult to notice that he was on the pitch sometimes, and overall results in the 6 games he has played have not been good.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 12:43 - Mar 30 with 655 viewsKennington

He’s got the most Brazilian sounding name since probably Guly and he’s not even Brazilian, so it’s a yes from me.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 12:49 - Mar 30 with 646 viewsSaintNick

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 11:53 - Mar 30 by DorsetIan

This. Been difficult to notice that he was on the pitch sometimes, and overall results in the 6 games he has played have not been good.

I agree with your points, but most of his games have been where most of his tem mates have been annonymous as well

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 12:51 - Mar 30 with 645 views1885_SFC

Call me cynical...any player leaving Liverpool for a club like Saints (ala Danny Ings) is always going to see that as a move downwards - and thus, we're never going to see their full potential or commitment.

I know, I know. Cynical bastid...

Old School is Cool

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 14:56 - Mar 30 with 601 viewskingslandstand1

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 12:51 - Mar 30 by 1885_SFC

Call me cynical...any player leaving Liverpool for a club like Saints (ala Danny Ings) is always going to see that as a move downwards - and thus, we're never going to see their full potential or commitment.

I know, I know. Cynical bastid...

But cynical bastid valid points
Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 22:39 - Mar 30 with 532 viewscocklebreath

Should Saints Sign Takumi Minamino Permanently In The Summer on 12:49 - Mar 30 by SaintNick

I agree with your points, but most of his games have been where most of his tem mates have been annonymous as well

If he was on loan from man United you’d send him back sharpish

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024