Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard 18:01 - Aug 10 with 2674 views1teeminants

This one doesn’t bother me at all. He thinks he’s better than he is .He did improve after a disastrous start with Saints but still made errors( even in the euros I remember Kane turning him inside out) and far too slow. Use the money to get someone decent .

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1091179896?-11205:798:latest_news

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:18 - Aug 10 with 2621 views1885_SFC

Surely Chelsea have got a spare CB somewhere?

Old School is Cool

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:37 - Aug 10 with 2573 viewskingolaf

Not quite sure why Leicester want half of our terrible back 4 from last season.
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:41 - Aug 10 with 2552 views1teeminants

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:18 - Aug 10 by 1885_SFC

Yeah we’ve just bought him Simeu .

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:49 - Aug 10 with 2523 views1teeminants

Bertrand is decent he just lost interest at Saints.

Vestergaard on the other hand ..........

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:51 - Aug 10 with 2514 viewssaint22

Agreed tho we do need another experienced CB tbh or we are one injury from an error strewn Stephens shoring up the back 4 again!!
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 19:52 - Aug 10 with 2418 viewsRon11

50 million to that cu nt Rodgers...
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:16 - Aug 10 with 2364 viewsdirk_doone

Isn't Simeu an England U19 central defender? One for the future though. Central defenders don't usually reach their peak until late 20s-mid 30s.

Poor old Messi will have to face one of the best now - Jose Fonte, who has helped his Lille team dominate Mbappe and Neymar's PSG side in the last couple of years as he did again last week when he captained his team to their latest trophy, the Trophée des Champions (French Charity Shield).
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 20:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:16 - Aug 10 with 2361 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:37 - Aug 10 by kingolaf

Not quite sure why Leicester want half of our terrible back 4 from last season.

Bertrand is a good defender. He showed that against Man City at Wembley. Even though he doesn't attack as much as he used to, Leicester have done well to get him.

I don't know about Vestergaard. When he first arrived I used to dread seeing him in our starting lineup as much as I do McCarthy now. He is very slow by PL standards and for someone his height not particularly good at defending in the air. But, he has improved a lot since he's been here. He is very good at passing the ball out from defence and can score occasionally from corners. I wouldn't have thought he was good enough for a top six team like Leicester though. I'm not that bothered about him leaving.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 20:25]

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:50 - Aug 10 with 2273 viewsSadoldgit

He brings the ball out of defence very well and has a pass in him. The trouble is with JB too we have a pair of very slow CBs. If he isn’t going to sign a new contract though it makes sense to get what we can for him now and reinvest in the squad.
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 22:24 - Aug 10 with 2108 viewsBicester_North

Would like to see us go with Salisu and Bednarek as the left foot/ right foot pair this season (if we play 4 at the back).
F*ck Vestergaard, hopefully we sell him for a decent fee and re invest as the club has said they will.

The thing that is more crucial is that McCarthy isn’t picked.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 22:25]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 23:00 - Aug 10 with 2064 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 22:24 - Aug 10 by Bicester_North

Would like to see us go with Salisu and Bednarek as the left foot/ right foot pair this season (if we play 4 at the back).
F*ck Vestergaard, hopefully we sell him for a decent fee and re invest as the club has said they will.

The thing that is more crucial is that McCarthy isn’t picked.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 22:25]

"The thing that is more crucial is that McCarthy isn’t picked."

Totally agree with you. If he gets picked for some games this season that could be enough to see us relegated and out of both cup competitions. We just have to hope we never see him in our first team again but I have a horrible suspicion that we might.

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 06:13 - Aug 11 with 1935 viewsbarry_sanchez

All our centrebacks are questionable, especially Stephens who is quite frankly Danny Fox but at centreback.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 07:04 - Aug 11 with 1894 viewssaintwizzler

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 06:13 - Aug 11 by barry_sanchez

All our centrebacks are questionable, especially Stephens who is quite frankly Danny Fox but at centreback.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 08:29 - Aug 11 with 1809 viewsSaintNick

This time last year Vestergaard was 4th choice, he came into the side and did well for 10-12 games,, but when he returned after injury he was back to his old ways again, we need a leader in the back four, he isnt that

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 08:34 - Aug 11 with 1796 viewsA1079

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:16 - Aug 10 by dirk_doone

Bertrand is a good defender. He showed that against Man City at Wembley. Even though he doesn't attack as much as he used to, Leicester have done well to get him.

I don't know about Vestergaard. When he first arrived I used to dread seeing him in our starting lineup as much as I do McCarthy now. He is very slow by PL standards and for someone his height not particularly good at defending in the air. But, he has improved a lot since he's been here. He is very good at passing the ball out from defence and can score occasionally from corners. I wouldn't have thought he was good enough for a top six team like Leicester though. I'm not that bothered about him leaving.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 20:25]

I concur with this view.

My heart used to sink when Vestergaard was on the team sheet and then he seemed to turn it around and he played with some passion and belief. He is good at playing a diagonal ball from defence but is susceptible when a player is running at him as he is slow to respond or turn. He is also useful at set pieces. I would be happy for him to stay but equally I won't be too bothered if he goes, though I think it leaves us light if we get injuries at the back.

Bednarek has not been the same since Man U last year and Salisu is getting there but I am not totally convinced yet, so it is an area that could still be a concern.

One difference with Leicester and us, is that whoever Leicester have in defence they have a very good goalkeeper. We have 2 very average ones at best!
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 12:27 - Aug 11 with 1632 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 08:34 - Aug 11 by A1079

I concur with this view.

My heart used to sink when Vestergaard was on the team sheet and then he seemed to turn it around and he played with some passion and belief. He is good at playing a diagonal ball from defence but is susceptible when a player is running at him as he is slow to respond or turn. He is also useful at set pieces. I would be happy for him to stay but equally I won't be too bothered if he goes, though I think it leaves us light if we get injuries at the back.

Bednarek has not been the same since Man U last year and Salisu is getting there but I am not totally convinced yet, so it is an area that could still be a concern.

One difference with Leicester and us, is that whoever Leicester have in defence they have a very good goalkeeper. We have 2 very average ones at best!

This ... completely

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 17:02 - Aug 11 with 1510 viewsSadoldgit

According to TalkSport Leicester have offered £13m and we want £15m plus add ons.
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:39 - Aug 11 with 1392 viewscocklebreath

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 17:02 - Aug 11 by Sadoldgit

According to TalkSport Leicester have offered £13m and we want £15m plus add ons.

Keep up Okd boy, done deal £14 mill with add ons. Time to find another top scandi for 10 million

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 19:50 - Aug 11 with 1273 viewssaint68

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 18:39 - Aug 11 by cocklebreath

Keep up Okd boy, done deal £14 mill with add ons. Time to find another top scandi for 10 million

A fair price for a fairly decent squad player...I'd imagine he won't be missed by to many.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:36 - Aug 11 with 1210 viewsSadoldgit

Seems like a win win to me. Good move for both parties.
Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 21:32 - Aug 11 with 1149 viewscocklebreath

Leicester open talks with Vestergaard on 20:36 - Aug 11 by Sadoldgit

Seems like a win win to me. Good move for both parties.

Agreed as long as we get a decent replacement in

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024