Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup draw 19:28 - Nov 28 with 1942 viewscocklebreath

Palace away. Not the best

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cup draw on 19:50 - Nov 28 with 1881 viewsMytchettSaint

I’m sure palace fans feel as underwhelmed by this as we are.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Cup draw on 20:10 - Nov 28 with 1833 viewsWints76

A pretty dull draw. Best thing will be if it is moved to the Sunday (pompey being in London as well with thousands of tickets means one of them will surely move?), and there are train strikes Friday/Saturday
Cup draw on 20:19 - Nov 28 with 1818 viewsdirk_doone

Cup draw on 20:10 - Nov 28 by Wints76

A pretty dull draw. Best thing will be if it is moved to the Sunday (pompey being in London as well with thousands of tickets means one of them will surely move?), and there are train strikes Friday/Saturday

Their game will be on TV; ours won't so a Saturday afternoon kick-off is more likely for us.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cup draw on 01:19 - Nov 29 with 1579 viewsTimSaint

Wanted us to be away to either of the 9 teams who's ground I haven't been to yet. Instead we get a really uninspiring trip to Palace.
I wouldn't mind, but we played them at there place in the league about a month ago and put in one of the worst 1st half performances I've seen for a long time.
I don't think there will be a massive rush for tickets, but I expect we will end up going, as it is the FA Cup after all.

TimSaint

Cup draw on 11:32 - Nov 29 with 1299 views1885_SFC

No doubt Nick will be writing up a feature about comparisons to '76 when we beat Palace on the way to winning the FA Cup.

Personally though, Palace away is about as inspiring as finding yet another hair growing out of my ear.

Old School is Cool

Cup draw on 01:10 - Nov 30 with 1159 viewsdarthvader

Cup draw on 11:32 - Nov 29 by 1885_SFC

No doubt Nick will be writing up a feature about comparisons to '76 when we beat Palace on the way to winning the FA Cup.

Personally though, Palace away is about as inspiring as finding yet another hair growing out of my ear.

Or nose

keep the faith coyr

Cup draw on 09:55 - Nov 30 with 1018 views1teeminants

Cup draw on 19:50 - Nov 28 by MytchettSaint

I’m sure palace fans feel as underwhelmed by this as we are.

They are , I’ve been on their site .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024